When it comes to promoting a product online on social media, the first platform that comes to our mind is Instagram. Instagram is a widely used social media platform with over one billion active users. Every type of audience uses Instagram, making it easy for businesses to find their target audience and grow.
Besides, a social media platform, Instagram is one of the best platforms to promote your products and services. It isn’t only about sharing your photos; now, you can also build a brand with Instagram.
Instagram helps marketers and businesses to generate more sales, leads, and spread words about their brand. Yes, it is widespread, and this increases the competition on Instagram. It is essential to be consistent and engage with your audience to grow on Instagram. And, for that, you will need some Instagram marketing tools.
Table of Contents
Which is the Best Instagram Marketing Tool?
These marketing tools for Instagram will help you in your Instagram journey of growing faster and consistently. This list will include all kinds of tools that can help you improve and grow your branding on Instagram.
InstaChamp By MobileMonkey
InstaChamp by MobileMonkey is one of the finest Instagram marketing tools on the entire list. It is an Instagram-Facebook-approved tool that lets you automate Instagram DMs, Facebook Messenger, SMS, and web chat easily and quickly. In addition, it helps you manage your Instagram and Facebook profile easily from a single dashboard. InstaChamp is a powerful tool for marketers, businesses, and agencies to engage with their followers around the clock without any limitations. InstaChamp by MobileMonkey has many advanced features such as automating direct messages, creating greeting messages, thank you messages, and many more.
InstaChamp helps creators, influencers, and coaches to improve their organic engagement and boost followers’ growth on Instagram.
Key Features Of InstaChamp By MobileMonkey
- InstaChamp is an Instagram automation tool that lets you automate messages, replies, and comments.
- You can create an automated welcome message for those who send you the DM for the first time.
- InstaChamp also lets you automatically send a thank you message to those who mention you in their stories.
- With InstaChamp, you can add multiple users to your Instagram account and give them different rights.
- It is a perfect platform to grow your audience by engaging with them with the help of InstaChamp’s powerful features.
- You can respond to your direct messages, comments, the story mentions around the clock.
- It is approved by Instagram-Meta officially.
- You can create a welcome and thank you message for new users.
- It lets you send unlimited messages in a day without any limitations.
- InstaChamp is the best for small businesses, in-house marketers, and agencies.
- With InstaChamp, you can collect phone numbers and emails in DM, which also makes it a useful lead capture tool.
- It is easily affordable for everyone.
- You can’t track and unfollow people with InstaChamp.
- You can’t comment on the thread of your own Instagram post.
InstaChamp is a freemium Instagram automation marketing tool. It has three varied pricing plans – InstaChamp VIP Edition, InstaChamp Platinum, and MobileMonkey Startup Edition. InstaChamp VIP Edition comes at zero cost. InstaChamp Platinum and MobileMonkey Startup Edition come at $9.95 and $59, respectively, for a month.
Use Case: SocialPilot is a social media management tool that helps you publish and analyze your content with its powerful features.
SocialPilot is the perfect social media management tool you will ever need. It is one of the best Instagram marketing tools. It comes with many robot features that help you grow your Instagram account faster. SocialPilot lets you connect multiple social media accounts to publish content. You can publish as much content as you want per day without restrictions. Of course, this will come at some cost. You can connect multiple social media profiles like Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and more.
Besides, this tool offers an analytics dashboard to see your social media profile performance. With its easy-to-use dashboard, you can view the likes, comments, engagement rate, and more.
Key Features Of SocialPilot:
- It features an easy-to-use dashboard and powerful features to manage multiple social media accounts.
- You can connect multiple social media profiles like Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and more.
- It easily integrates with Canva to directly send the post to the SocialPilot dashboard.
- You can reply to comments and messages from the SocialPilot dashboard itself.
- This tool lets you bulk upload multiple images at the same time.
- With SocialPilot, you can add your team members to manage and publish the content.
- You can invite your clients to connect their accounts with your SocialPilot account.
- You get new ideas with the help of the Content Curation feature.
- It lets you schedule 500 posts at one time for any platform.
- SocialPilot features an inbuilt URL shortener to make the URL short and easy to read.
- You can connect multiple social media accounts depending on your plan.
- It offers a separate dashboard to see your social media accounts performance.
- SocialPilot comes at affordable pricing.
- The free plan doesn’t offer all the essential features.
- The interface is easy to understand but a bit outdated.
SocialPilot has four different plans – Professional, Small Team, Studio, and Agency. The Professional plan comes at $30 per month. On the other hand, the Small Team plan costs $50 per month. In the end, the Studio and Agency plan comes at $100 and $150 per month. Each plan offers varied features. You can look at them and choose accordingly.
Use Case: Iconsquare helps you schedule content for different social media platforms.
Iconsquare is another best Instagram marketing tool on the list. It helps you schedule content for different social media platforms. Iconsquare also offers a powerful dashboard to connect your social media accounts profile. You can link multiple social media platforms like Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, etc.
With the help of Iconsquare, you can schedule content, direct publish content, and check the performance with ease. It offers an easy-to-use dashboard, which requires no training at all. Iconsquare tells you which post gets the most likes, comments, and shares.
Key Features Of Iconsquare:
- It features an intuitive dashboard with powerful features.
- You can integrate different social media accounts.
- It helps you find the best Instagram influence for your marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Iconsquare offers an analytical dashboard to see your Instagram accounts’ performance.
- You can keep an eye on your competitors and see what works and what doesn’t.
- Conversation feature lets you see what people are talking about your business on social media.
- You can spy on your competitors’ social media profile performance with ease.
- It enables you to publish multiple posts at the same time.
- You can manage multiple social media profiles from the same dashboard.
- It has an analytical dashboard to check your accounts performance.
- It helps you find the perfect influencers for your marketing campaigns.
- It doesn’t support all social media platforms.
- The user interface is intuitive but has a few glitches, which some updates can fix.
- It doesn’t let you post carousels, or you can say more than one photo at a time.
Iconsquare comes with three different pricing plans – Pro, Advanced, and Custom. The Pro plan comes at $59 per month. And the Advanced plan costs $99 per month. In the end, the Custom plan is based on your requirements. You can contact the Iconsquare sales team to get a price quote.
Use Case: Later is a tool to plan, analyze, and publish content easily.
Later is also a marketing tool for Instagram, but it is way ahead of other Instagram marketing tools present on the list. It is an all-in-one social media marketing platform that lets you plan, analyze, and publish content with ease. It offers many powerful features that make your Instagram journey easier. Likewise, you can link multiple social media accounts like TikTok, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and a few more. It is one of the best social media marketing tools for beginners and advanced users.
Later enables you to upload multiple images and publish them on your social media platforms. In addition, you can create a different library for each social media account, so you don’t get confused between different media accounts.
Key Features Of Later:
- It helps you find user-generated content and repost them quickly.
- With Later, you can schedule Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, and LinkedIn.
- It also lets you find powerful hashtags for Instagram to increase your post’s reach.
- It has a feature called Linkin Bio, which helps you drive Instagram traffic to different sources.
- With Later, you can also post Instagram stories, which is quite good.
- It has a free version that offers all essential features and one social media account integration.
- You get the Linkin Bio feature to drive social media traffic to different platforms.
- It offers a visual planner that lets you see your feed before publishing the post.
- You can repost user-generated content.
- It features a drag and drop interface to publish posts.
- You can’t manage more than six social media accounts with a single plan.
- The worst part is, you can upload one post at a time, which is time-consuming.
- Later’s analytical dashboard shows an overview of your account performance but not in detail.
- It doesn’t automatically publish posts to your Instagram account from your website.
It comes with five different plans – Free, Basic, Starter, Growth, and Advanced. As the name suggests, the Free plan comes at zero cost with some essential features. The Basic, Starter, Growth, and Advanced plans come at $8, $15, $25, and $40 per month, respectively. Each plan offers different features according to its pricing.
Use Case: Awario is a tool that lets you listen to the conversations users doing about your brand.
Awario helps you monitor your brand mentions on the internet. With the help of this tool, we can see what people are talking about our brand online. Awario also assists you in finding perfect influencers for your brand promotions on different social media platforms. You can even track multiple accounts and analyze their performance.
Key Features Of Awario
- Awario lets you keep an eye on your brand mentioned around the web.
- This tool crawls over 13 billion web pages daily and offers you updated results.
- You can find the best influencers for your brand.
- It comes with an easy-to-use interface but advanced features.
- It helps you find keywords without performing any complex steps.
- Awario provides personalized reports about your brand mentions.
- It doesn’t track LinkedIn mentions, which makes it less powerful than other brand monitoring tools.
- You will need to understand how this search system works to get the best results.
Awario has three different plans – Starter, Pro, and Enterprise. The Starter plan costs $39 monthly. The Pro and Enterprise pricing plan comes at $119 and $399 monthly. You can visit the given link and check its features.
Use Case: Socialinsider is one of the best social analytics tools that lets you track your social media account results in depth.
Socialinsider is a popular social media analytic tool that helps social media managers to track their social accounts’ performance. It is the best Instagram marketing tool for social media managers, small agencies, and large agencies. It comes with a lot of advanced features that help you see the gap and improve it with time. This tool offers in-depth insights of their social media accounts.
Key Features Of Socialinsider
- It has an easy-to-use dashboard to analyze your social media.
- You can connect multiple social media accounts and look at all the metrics in one place.
- It integrates with platforms like Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, and more.
- It shows all the relevant data about your current campaign like reach, clicks, views, the amount spent, and many more.
- You can generate social media benchmarks to look at your performance.
- Socialinsider lets you analyze your competitor.
- It comes at very high pricing.
- This might not find enough data about small profiles.
Social Insider comes with three pricing plans – Social Media Manager, Agency, and Custom. The Social Media Manager plan comes at $99 for one month. Besides, the Agency plan comes at $199 per month.
Use Case: Agorapulse is a CRM system and Instagram marketing tool that helps you schedule your content.
Agorapulse is a CRM system and Instagram marketing tool that helps you schedule your content. It lets you easily view all your messages, comments, tags, and reviews in one place. With the help of Agorapulse, you can directly publish and schedule Instagram content in a few easy steps. Not only that, you can schedule content for Pinterest and Facebook also. Analyzing is one of the essential parts of social media marketing. To fill that, Agorapulse enables you to create actionable insights to know what’s working and what’s not.
Key Features Of Agorapulse
- It is the best all-in-one Instagram marketing tool out there.
- Agorapulse helps you publish and schedule content on different platforms.
- You can invite your team members to collaborate and publish content online.
- This tool enables you to save time while managing your social media.
- It offers you an intuitive dashboard to see your social media accounts insights.
- You can leave specific comments and notes on reports.
- It helps you look for specific data you are searching for in the Analytics dashboard.
- Agorapulse is also a team collaboration tool that can help you coordinate with your team members in one place, which is a plus point.
- It has many advanced features, but the pricing is too high.
- The tool provides excellent features, but these features might be difficult to use if you are new to them.
Agorapulse is a freemium Instagram marketing tool. It has a free version as well as a paid version. You can create a free account by visiting their official website. They have three different pricing plans – Pro, Premium, and Enterprise. The Pro plan comes at $79 per month. And, the Premium plan comes at $159 for one month. While the Enterprise plan is a custom plan, you ask for price quotes from their sales team.
Use Case: Smartly.io is an Instagram marketing tool that helps you improve your social media campaign results.
Smartly.io is a marketing tool that revolves around the advertising industry. It helps social media managers to publish advertisements across multiple platforms instantly. You don’t need to post ads individually to all platforms. You can do it all in one place in a few easy steps. It offers many powerful features that make the process even easier. You can produce result-oriented creatives for your social media ads with their dashboard.
Smartly.io also lets you make changes to your social media advertisements in real-time. All changes will be visible in real-time. Besides, it offers you insightful data to make all decisions accurately. They also offer A/B Testing features to test what’s working and what’s not.
Key Features Of Smartly.io
- It offers an intuitive dashboard with robust features.
- You can create different ads and see how it looks on different platforms.
- It enables you to make changes to your social media ads in real-time.
- With Smartly.io, you can publish your ads to different social media platforms in one click.
- You can track your advertisement performance and make decisions with actionable data.
- You can create thousands of ad units and try different features to get the best results.
- Smartly.io offers 24/7 customer support, which is great.
- You can copy and paste and duplicate ad campaigns in a few clicks.
- They offer great visual templates to create stunning ad creatives.
- They have partnered with different social media platforms like Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Pricing is high for small business owners.
- The interface is buggy.
If you plan to spend less than €100,000 on your social media ads, then you have to pay a fixed amount to Smartly.io, which is €5000. If you plan to spend 100,001€ – 150,000€, you have to pay 5% to Smartly. As the amount spent on ads increases, the percentage will decrease.
Use Case: Buffer helps you manage multiple social media accounts in one place.
Buffer has been proven to be one of the best tools to publish and schedule content online. It comes with an easy-to-use dashboard that lets you schedule posts easily. They have partnered with Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. It lets you measure your social media accounts’ performance in a few clicks. You can connect different social media platforms like Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Key Features Of Buffer
- It helps you directly publish and schedule Instagram content through the Buffer dashboard.
- Buffer comes with an easy-to-use dashboard that requires no training at all.
- It offers a separate dashboard to check your social account performance.
- You can easily integrate it with different social media platforms
- You can engage with your comments and feedback in one place.
- It lets you add multiple posts in the queue.
- The schedule feature doesn’t work sometimes.
- It comes at a very high price.
Buffer is a freemium Instagram marketing tool. You can create a free account by visiting their site. Of course, there will be some restrictions with the free account. The paid plan starts at $5 per month. In addition, you can try a 14-day free trial to test its premium plan features.
Use Case: LeeTags is a hashtag generator tool.
Hashtags matter a lot to increase the reach of your Instagram post. It helps social media accounts to get more visibility. Here comes the LeeTags. LeeTags is a perfect Instagram Marketing Tool to find popular and relevant hashtags for your niche. You can create multiple sets of hashtags related to your niche with a single search. It lets you create a custom set of hashtags you want. You can also save search results, hashtag categories and create a list of favorite hashtags to save your time.
Key Features Of LeeTags
- It helps you find trending, relevant, and popular hashtags for your content.
- LeeTags can help you grow faster on Instagram.
- It helps you find active hashtags with less competition.
LeeTags is again a freemium application. You can download it from your respective app store. It is available for both Android and iOS.
Why Use Instagram Marketing?
According to a report by eMarketer 2021, Instagram has over 1.074 billion active users. Of these 1.074 billion users, half of the users are using Instagram daily. Now, it is evident that Instagram has your target audience. Your competitors are also present on Instagram and targeting the same audience to boost their sales and revenue.
Do you still think that Instagram is not for your business or brand? Your target audience is already there. You only need to promote your product and service. Instagram offers tons of facilities such as sharing photos, videos, stories, IGTV videos, guides, and a lot more to boost your brand’s online visibility.
You can easily leverage these features to increase your brand reach. You can either promote your products with the help of ads by just consistently publishing more content. Instagram lets you create a business account that offers detailed analytics to analyze your users’ behaviour and activities.
So, use Instagram and work consistently to grow or increase sales and brand awareness.
For some people, growing on Instagram is like breaking a big rock, but it is breaking the ice for some people. Growing on Instagram depends on the number of efforts you put in. Here we have mentioned some key points to help you build your brand on Instagram.
Optimize Your Bio: It is crucial to optimize your Instagram profile bio to get more visibility. Make sure to write a perfect bio that clearly states what kind of service your brand offers. Try to include keywords to your Instagram name and bio to get more visibility. This will increase the chances of getting on the top in Instagram searches. Optimizing your profile will help new visitors to know about your brand.
Create an Instagram Strategy: Throwing darts with closed eyes will lead you nowhere. You won’t get better results without an Instagram strategy. You will need to build an Instagram strategy or, say, a roadmap. First, you have to understand your target audience and what they want. Secondly, start defining your goals. What do you want to achieve with the help of Instagram? At last, set up metrics, like how many followers, conversion, engagement rate you want to achieve.
Publish Content Consistently: The game is about consistently publishing the content, and most people don’t understand this point. You have to consistently provide quantity and quality content to your audience to be relevant. You will go out of topics most of the time, but heavy brainstorming can help you find more topics.
Engage With Your Target Audience: You can’t grow on Instagram properly without engaging with your target audience and accounts similar to you. We mean to reply to your followers’ feedback, comments, likes, and more by engaging. This will show that they are important to you.
Measure: The next thing to work upon is analyzing your Instagram account thoroughly. This will help you know your weaknesses and strengths. With this, you can improve and provide better content to your audience.
Here is how you can build a brand on Instagram and generate more sales, revenue, and leads as per your needs.
We have now looked at nine different Instagram marketing tools. We look at tools that help you manage multiple social media accounts to find better hashtags and influencers for your marketing campaigns. Each tool mentioned above can play a massive role in growing your social media brand. It can make the work easier. We hope you all liked the selection of Best Instagram Marketing Tools.