Are you searching for the best lead generation tools for your business? You are in the right place, then. We have picked the best lead generation tools that will help you out in every step of lead generation, from collecting leads to organizing them.
We all know a sales process is incomplete without lead generation. To find the right prospect for your products or services, you need to first find some potential leads. You need to generate some leads, qualify them, and then pass them through the sales funnel. The final step is to convert the prospects into customers.
To find the potential leads for your business, you need to find the best lead generation software. There are plenty of lead generation tools available for each use case, such as email marketing, cold emailing, etc. So, it becomes more challenging to find the best lead generation tool among hundreds. But, you don’t need to worry. We are to help you with this.
Table of Contents
- What Are the Types of Lead Generation Tools?
- Best Lead Generation Tools To Find Emails
- Lead Generation tools for Cold Email Outreach
- Best Lead Generation tools to Run Online Contests
- Lead Generation Tools to Add Live Chat Feature
- Mobile Monkey
- Lead Generation tool for Email Lead Generation
- Lead Generation tools to Prospect Leads
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Webinar Lead Generation Tool
- Lead Generation Tools for Text Message Marketing
- Lead generation Tools For Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Referral Candy
- Lead Generation Tools for Email Marketing
- Lead Generation Tools for Landing Page Creation
- Lead Generation Tools for Sales Process Automation
- Lead Generation Tools for Complete Marketing Automation
- Lead generation Tools for Calendar Scheduling
- What Is Lead Generation?
- What Is a Lead Generation Tool or Software?
- Why Do You Need Lead Generation Software?
- Things You Should Consider In A Lead Generation Software
- How Does a Lead Generation Platform Work?
- How To Generate Email Leads for Email Marketing?
- Bottom Line
What Are the Types of Lead Generation Tools?
Here are the types of lead generation tools.
- On-page Lead Generation: On-page lead generation tool helps you collect information directly from your visitors on your website with the help of the forms, campaigns, and more.
- Email Marketing Tools: Email marketing tools help you generate leads with the help of email marketing campaigns. Examples of email marketing tools are SendInBlue, ActiveCampaign, Moosend, etc. It helps you engage your users with your brand.
- Email Address Finders: These tools help you find the email addresses of a specific renowned person or an employee in a particular company. The best example of this tool is Hunter.io.
- Prospecting and Outreach Tools: These tools enable you to collect information about anonymous visitors and help reach prospects.
- Customer Relationship Management Tools: CRM tools let you manage and gather all your customer-related data in one place to use them for the lead generation process.
- Sales Tools: Sales tools assist you in converting your leads into paying customers. In addition, this tool also helps in staying in touch with your existing customers.
- Communication Tools: Communication tools help you add features like live chat to your website to connect with your visitors.
- Advertising Tools: We all know about advertising tools. These tools help us run advertising campaigns for our business to generate more leads.
Best Lead Generation Tools To Find Emails
Snov.io Email Finder
Snov.io is one of the Best Email Finder Tools out there. It is a freemium tool that helps you find leads and prospects anywhere online. You only need to enter the website URL and click Enter. And you will get all email addresses associated with that particular website. With Snov.io, you can easily find email addresses and reach out to them. This tool works on almost all websites and provides the most accurate data. Snov.io has found over 260 million leads for over 680,000 users in the last 12 months.
Image Credit: Snov.io
One of the best parts about Snov.io is that it is a freemium tool. It comes with a free version in which you get 50 searches free. Besides, it also has some premium plans that offer some exceptional features. Another best thing about Snov.io is its powerful filters. With Snov.io, you can find emails by website URL, company names, real names, and location.
- You can quickly and easily find email addresses for free.
- It lets you find email addresses using website URLs, company names, real names, location, etc.
- You can easily install Snov.io Chrome Extension and start scraping email addresses.
- The highlighting feature of Snov.io is its accuracy. It has an accuracy of over 98%.
- It also lets you search email addresses in bulk using different filters.
- Another key feature of Snov.io is that all the emails are pre-verified. You get accurate results.
As mentioned above, Snov.io is a freemium software. You can sign up for the free version from its official website. It comes with four different plans: S, M, L, XL, and XXL. The S and M plans cost $33 and $83 per month but are billed annually. The L and XL plan comes at $158 and $308 per month, billed annually. In the end, the XXL plan costs $615 per month. Each plan offers varied features, which you can check on their Pricing page.
Hunter.io is again one of the best and freemium Email Finder tools. It enables you to find the email address in a matter of seconds in a single search. Hunter.io helps you connect with the people you are looking to connect with. It has a database of over 100 million pre-verified emails of professionals.
Image Credit: Hunter.io
Hunter.io lets you easily find email addresses behind a particular website. You can even use different filters to get the effective results. Along with the email finder tool, Hunter.io also provides an email verification tool to verify any email. You can quickly install the Hunter.io tool to your browser with the help of the Chrome extension.
Key Features Of Hunter.io
- It is a freemium tool that lets you conduct 25 free searches every month.
- You can use different filters to find the exact results.
- Hunter.io lets you find email addresses in bulk in a single click.
- You can easily install the tool to your web browser with the help of Chrome extension.
- Hunter.io has a database of over 100 million pre-verified emails of professionals.
Hunter.io is again a freemium Email Finder tool. Its free version lets you make 25 searches per month. Besides, it has four premium plans: Starter, Growth, Pro and Business. The Starter and Growth plan comes at $49 and $99 per month, respectively. On the other hand, the Pro and Business plan costs $199 and $399 monthly, but are billed annually. All four plans have different search limits.
FindThatLead is the last email finder tool in our list. It comes with many exceptional features and better features than other email finder tools. It is one of the best B2B email finder tools that help you find the email addresses of the companies and startups founders. One of the highlighting features of FindThatLead software is its advanced filters.
Image Credit: Findthatlead.com
It helps you find email addresses by location, job titles, industry, company size, and more. It has one feature that makes it different from other tools, that is searching by keyword. With FindThatLead, you add keywords to narrow down the results and find the best results. This software is used by popular brands, including BMW, Google, WeWork, and Amazon.
Key Features Of FindThatLead
- It helps you find email addresses by keywords to narrow down the results.
- FindThatLead is one of the best B2B email finder tools.
- You can start using the tool just after installing its Chrome Extension.
- FindThatLead has the most accurate company and contact data.
- With FindThatLead, you can search email addresses from company data, contact data, and industry related data.
- It also lets you integrate the software with the most popular CRM and marketing automation software.
FindThatLead comes with a free version as well as a paid version. You can sign up for the free version from their website. While it has three premium plans: Growth, Startup, and Suite. The Growth plan comes at $49 monthly. And, the Startup and Suite plan start at $150 and $399 monthly. All three plans offer varied search limits, automation, limits.
These are the Best Email Finder Tool that will help you in the lead generation process. Check the next set of tools that will help you in email marketing.
Lead Generation tools for Cold Email Outreach
Image Credit: Lemlist.com
Follow-up is an integral part of the same process. And, sometimes, we forget to follow ups with our clients and lose them. But, Lemllist is here to help you. Lemlist is one of the best email outreach software out there.
It is known for its automation and could email outreach features. You don’t need to send the email manually; Lemlist will do it for you. This tool helps you automate the follow-up process and increase conversions. With the help of Lemlist, you can automate follow-up emails and create tailored email sequences for your marketing campaigns.
Key Features Of Lemlist
- Lemlist lets you automate email follow-ups in a few clicks.
- You can send personalized emails to your contact with Lemlist.
- It easily integrates with services, including Salesforce, HubSpot, Zapier, etc.
- Lemlist has worked with popular services like Zendesk, Uber, and Sumo.
- One of the key features of Lemlist is its high-performing email templates that are easy to edit.
- You get access to the best B2B and sales cold email templates, follow-ups, and sequence email templates.
Coming to Lemlist pricing. It has a free version as well as a premium version. You can sign up for the free version from their official website. It has three paid plans: Email Warmup, Email Outreach, and Sales Engagement. The Email Warmup costs $25 for one user monthly. And the Email Outreach and Sales Engagement plan come at $50 and $83, respectively.
Image Credit: Klenty.com
Klenty is again one of the best sales engagement platforms that help you reach out to your potential prospects by sending personalized emails. The ultimate goal of Klently is to help you get more replies and improve your conversion rate. With Klenty, you can automate your follow-ups with calls and LinkedIn tasks. Klenty has worked with famous brands, like Fitbit, Hp, Gartner, etc.
It supports omnichannel communication, so it doesn’t matter whether your prospect is connecting through LinkedIn or email. You can connect with them from a single dashboard. You can easily switch from calls to LinkedIn to Gmail and more without hassle.
Key Features Of Klenty
- One of the highlighting features of Klenty is its omnichannel communication support.
- Another highlighting feature of Klenty is it supports Split testing to analyze your follow-ups.
- With Klenty, you can set auto-responders easily and quickly.
- Klenty comes with an interactive analytics dashboard to check your marketing campaign’s performance.
- You can integrate Klenty with software like Slack, Salesforce CRM, HubSpot CRM, and more.
Klenty comes with three premium plans: Startup, Growth and Enterprise. The Startup and Growth plan cost $35 and $60 per month for one user. On the other hand, the Enterprise plan costs $100 per month for one user. Of course, features vary from plan to plan.
Image Credit: Postage.com
Postaga is one of the best and free all-in-one link-building outreach platforms. It helps you build backlinks and generate traffic to your website with ease. Postage is an AI-powered tool that lets you analyze your content to find outreach opportunities. In addition, it also helps in finding contacts to create and send personalized email campaigns.
The best part about Postage is it helps you write personalized emails for each type of audience. Its AI assistant finds important snippets and information that you can use in your emails to make them more personalized.
Key Features Of Postaga
- It helps you write personalized emails to get more replies and backlinks.
- You can manage all your outreach emails from one dashboard.
- Its AI-powered tool helps you find the best linking-building opportunities.
- With Postaga, you can automate your follow-ups in a few clicks.
Postaga has two paid plans: Pro and Agency. The Pro comes at $84/mo, and the Agency plan costs $250/mo. The features of both plans would be different, as one plan is for individuals, and one is for agency owners. Besides, they also offer a 14-days free trial to test the premium features. You can choose the right plan according to your requirements.
Image Credit: Woodpecker.co
Woodpecker is a great tool to automate your email marketing campaigns in a few easy steps. It is one of the best cold email marketing tools to create, personalize, and automate email marketing campaigns. You can integrate the software with Gmail, Outlook, and any other software. In addition, you can also add your team members to the software so that they also manage things with you.
Key Features Of Woodpecker
- Woodpecker enables you to automate your email marketing campaigns easily.
- It easily integrates with widespread services, like Gmail, Outlook, Slack, Google Sheets, etc.
- You can also automate the follow-up emails with ease.
- Woodpecker also lets you segment your leads into different groups based on their behavior, actions, platforms, etc.
Woodpecker has a single premium plan that starts at $39 per month. At this pricing, you can contact 1500 people per month. You can check the features by visiting the given link.
Best Lead Generation tools to Run Online Contests
Image Credit: Outgrow.com
Outgrow is a popular tool for creating online quizzes. It has many interactive features that help you engage your visitors. One of the best features of Outgrow is its vast library of customizable templates. You can easily create personalized and interactive quizzes to interact with your visitors.
Besides the Quizzes feature, it lets you create assessments, polls, forms, surveys, and much more. The best part is that you can easily embed these quizzes, polls, and forms into websites, mobile applications, advertisements, emails, etc. Outgrow has worked with multiple brands, such as Nike, Adobe, Salesforce, etc.
Key Features Of Outgrow
- Outgrow is a perfect platform that lets you easily create interactive quizzes in a few steps.
- It comes with A/B testing features that can be used to analyze quiz performance.
- You can easily create quizzes with the help of a drag and drop editor without coding.
- One of the key features of Outgrow is its vast library of customizable templates. You can quickly pick one and use it to create your own quiz.
- It offers a detailed analytics dashboard to track the performance of your quizzes, forms, and surveys. You can also see real-time analytics.
- You can make an ROI calculator, pricing calculator, growth calculator, website calculator, etc.
Outgrow comes with four varied plans: Freelancer, Essential, and Business. The Freelancer and Essential plans cost $25 and $95 per month, respectively. Besides this, the Business plan comes at $600 for one month. Each plan offers different features, which you can check on their pricing page.
Image Credit: Sweepwidget.com
Running contests and giveaways is one of the best ways to engage your customers for a long time. And, SweepWidget lets you do it easily. SweepWidget is the perfect tool for creating contests and giveaways.
SweepWidget helps you create and run contests and giveaways and helps you gain more followers. According to SweepWidget, you can easily create contests and giveaways in about a minute. With SweepWidget, you can run different types of giveaways.
SweepWidget has worked with well-known brands, including Rakuten, Bybit, Bitcoin.com, Logitech, etc.
Key Features Of SweepWidget
- It comes with an easy-to-use user interface that requires no training at all.
- SweepWidget has a massive collection of giveaway templates.
- This tool can help you build your email list and increase followers and likes.
- SweepWidgetlets helps you increase your engagement rate by running giveaways and contests.
- With easy-to-customize templates, you can easily create giveaways and contests in about 60 seconds.
SweepWidget is available in four different premium plans: Pro, Business, Premium, and Enterprise. The Pro and Business plan comes at $29 and $49 monthly, respectively. The Premium and Enterprise plan comes at $99 and $249 per month. You can also sign up for free and get access to the basic features if you just want to try them.
Image Credit: Rafflepress.com
RafflePress is a famous WordPress plugin for creating and running giveaways on your WordPress website. It helps you create interactive giveaways in a few minutes. RafflePress comes with a user-friendly interface that lets you create giveaways with ease.
One of the best features of the RafflePress tool is its drag and drop builder to design giveaways in quick and easy steps. Another best part is that you get access to tons of viral giveaways templates. So, you don’t need to spend long hours designing a particular giveaway.
Key Features Of RafflePress
- It easily integrates with all social media platforms out there.
- RafflePress’s fraud detection feature makes sure that the results cannot be manipulated.
- You get many pre-designed viral giveaways templates to use in your giveaways.
- RafflePress features a streamlined giveaways builder to design giveaways in a few steps.
- It works perfectly on all devices, including mobile phones.
RafflePress tool comes in three plans: Growth, Pro, and Plus. The Growth and Pro plan costs $199.50, and $99.50, respectively. And the Plus plan costs $39.50 for a year. In the end, they also have an Ultimate plan that arrives at $499.50 for one-time. Every plan offers different features.
Image Credit: Mobilemonkey.com
MobileMonkey is one of the best tools to add a live chat support feature to your website in a few easy steps. You can embed live chat, Facebook Messenger bot, and more to your website. You can easily create a live bot and add questions of your choice. It features an intuitive editor to add different elements to your live chat, such as text, headings, links, etc.
One of the key features of MobileMonkey is it supports omnichannel communication. It means the chat done on the web browser will also be visible on the Facebook Messenger applications. You can easily respond to conversations across your website, Facebook Messenger, SMS text messaging, and apps from a single inbox. With the help of MobileMoney, you can grow your revenue, generate leads, and offer real-time support to your customers.
Key Features Of MobileMonkey
- MobileMonkey supports omnichannel support that enables you to talk with your clients from a single dashboard.
- You can easily respond to all chats from a single dashboard.
- It offers an intuitive builder to create attractively responsive live chat tools for your website.
- You can create custom questions for your live bot and add answers to them.
- MobileMonkey offers a separate analytics section to check metrics like total conversations, average response time, etc.
MobileMonkey hasn’t revealed its pricing on its official website. To get a price quote, you need to contact their sales team by filling out a form. You can visit the website by clicking the link given below.
Image Credit: Acquire.io
Acquire.io is another best tool to add live chat features to your website or application. You can easily add live communication features to your website to connect with your visitors in real-time. For example, you can use this tool to create a live bot or live chat to offer live support to your customers. Popular brands use this software, including Samsung, Audi, Lexus, and more. One of the highlighting parts of Acquire.io is its live video and voice chat feature.
Acquire.io also lets you connect with your customer through live video chat. It means you can guide them or solve their problems through live chat. It will help you build a real connection with your visitors and customers. In addition, you can embed forms in your live chat tool to collect information from your visitors around the clock.
Key Features Of Acquire.io
- Acquire.io gives enough customization options to customize your chat window to make it look more attractive.
- You can share different multimedia files with the users, like images, audio, video, document, etc.
- Acquire lets you connect with your customers via live video chat and live voice call.
- It works perfectly on different devices, such as mobile phones, tablets, and PCs.
- One of the highlighting features of Acquire.io is that it lets you translate chats in your desired language.
- You can create personalized messages based on visitor location, web pages, device type, visitor behavior, and more.
Acquire.io has three varied pricing plans: Starter, Commercial, and Enterprise. They have just revealed the plans and their features. But they didn’t share the price. To get a price quote, you need to contact their sales team. You need to fill out a basic form, and their team will reach out to you as soon as possible. You can visit their website from the link given below.
Image Credit: OptinMonster.com
OptinMonster is a website lead generation and popup builder tool. It lets you create stunning popups to embed on your website. With the help of OptinMonster, you can show popups and opt-in forms anywhere on your website. For instance, you can display a popup when someone exits the page or when someone reads the half article.
OptinMonster aims to help you turn your visitors into email subscribers and customers. One of the best features of OptinMonster is its drag and drop builder. You can easily create popups and opt-in forms with the help of an easy-to-use drag and drop page builder. In addition, you don’t need to know coding to create popups and forms.
Key Features Of Optinmoster
- OptinMonster features a drag and drop builder to create popups and forms.
- You can create varied popups and show them anywhere on your site.
- OptinMonster easily integrates with well-established services like Shopify, HubSpot, etc.
- It features an interactive dashboard to check your leads and conversions.
- OptinMonster also supports A/B testing to analyze your opt-in forms and popups.
- With OptinMonster, you can turn any content into gated content.
OptinMonster comes with four different pricing plans: Basic, Plus, Pro, and Growth. The Basic and Plus costs $9 and $19 per month (billed annually). Whereas the Pro and Growth plan comes at $29 and $49 monthly but billed annually. All four plans offers varied features according to their pricing.
Image Credit: Business.linkedin.com
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is an official and premium tool by LinkedIn. It helps sales professionals to find, identify prospects and receive alerts about their activities on LinkedIn. LinkedIn Sales Navigator tool helps you find potential prospects, understand them, and engage them. It is a premium tool that offers many advanced features to help professionals connect with other professionals. It comes with the LinkedIn premium subscription.
Key Features Of LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator lets you connect with other LinkedIn premium users with the help of InMail feature.
- It offers an in-built CRM to manage everything about your prospects in one place.
- You can see all the LinkedIn users who viewed your profile.
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator also allows you to save the leads in your CRM.
- You get real-time updates about your prospects and their activities.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator has two paid plans: Core and Advanced. The Core plan comes at $79.99 monthly and the Advanced Plan costs $125 monthly. You can check both plans’ features by visiting the link below.
Image Credit: Everwebinar.com
EverWebinar is a cloud-based software that allows you to create, schedule, and stream pre-recorded webinars with ease. One of the key features of EverWebinar is its in-built landing page functionality. EverWebinar comes with many editable templates that allow you to design and publish personalized landing pages.
You can include logos, pictures, colors, videos, and more on your landing pages. You can add more information about your upcoming webinars in detail. The important part is that you don’t need any coding knowledge to design landing pages.
With EverWebinar, you can create different types of webinars, such as just-in-time webinars, join-in-progress webinars, and replayed webinars. In addition, it easily integrates with popular services, like GetResponse, Katara, AWeber, Zapier, Mailchimp, etc.
Key Features Of EverWebinar
- EverWebinar also comes with a live chat feature to make the events more interactive and engaging.
- You can also host Q & A between the events at different intervals.
- It also lets you conduct polls and surveys in-between the webinars.
- EverWebinar also enables you to offer services or products in live events to monetize your webinars.
- Additionally, you can send reminder emails and SMS to the attendees before starting the webinar.
- With EverWebinar, you can design stunning and responsive landing pages with the help of a vast library of templates.
EverWebinar comes with two paid plans: Yearly and Biennial. The Yearly plan costs $499 per month. And the Biennial plan costs $874 per month. In addition, you can request your money back within 30 days if you don’t like the product.
Image Credit: Limcall.com
LimeCall is one of the best lead generation tools for text message marketing. It lets you generate more qualified leads by connecting your website visitors to the right sales representative instantly via live calls and meetings. Alongside the live meeting and live call feature, you get many powerful features, like click-to-call, call tracking, voice automation, call scheduling, etc. With LimeCall, you can engage with your customer in real-time via different communication methods.
Key Features Of LimeCall
- LimeCall lets you convert your website visitors into customers with the help of its real-time communication tools.
- With LimeCall, you can collect information from visitors, such as names, phone numbers, email addresses, qualifications, etc.
- You get many advanced features, such as click-to-call, call tracking, voice automation, call scheduling, etc.
LimeCall has two different premium plans: Pro and Advanced. The Pro and Advanced plan cost $20/user/month, and $75/user/month, respectively. All two plans offer varied calling and SMS limits. They also offer a 14-days free trial to test their premium features before going for the premium plan.
Image Credit: Surveymonkey.com
SurveyMonkey is the industry-leading online survey software that lets you create surveys, quizzes, and polls. It comes with many powerful features that differentiate it from other survey builder tools. It provides a simple drag-and-drop editing functionality to create surveys. You can easily distribute your surveys through email, SMS, social media, etc.
Additionally, this platform features an extremely user-friendly interface. SurveyMonkey features a wide variety of editable templates to speed up the design process. The best part about SurveyMonkey is it automatically analyzes your results and shows them in the analytics dashboard.
Key Features Of SurveyMonkey
- SurveyMonkey offers more than 230 unique survey templates.
- This tool helps you create online surveys easily with its drag and drop editor.
- SurveyMonkey enables you to add a variety of questions, such as open-ended questions, closed-ended questions, MCQs, etc
- You can easily distribute the surveys through email, SMS, social media, etc.
- This tool lets you export your data and import it to your favorite third-party tool for smooth integration.
SurveyMonkey is quite more expensive than other online survey builder tools. It arrives with three paid plans: Team Advantage, Team Premier, and Enterprise. The Team Advantage plan costs ₨ 1,550 per month for one user. In contrast, the Team Premier plan costs ₨ 3,800 per month for one user. You can visit the link mentioned below to know more about the pricing.
Image Credit: Leadquizzes.com
Quizzes are one of the best ways to keep your audience engaged and build trust with them. It is another best way to get more sales and leads. This is what LeadQuizzes does.
LeadQuizzes is a fantastic platform to build quizzes online in quick steps. It is a perfect and affordable solution for marketers and small businesses to create quizzes. This tool helps you engage with your audience. You can use the LeadQuizzes tool to create quizzes and learn more about your client’s needs and requirements. It comes with many customization features that assist you in making the quiz more beautiful and attractive.
In addition, LeadQuizzes help you embed quizzes anywhere on your website. LeadQuizzes features an intuitive and interactive dashboard with many advanced features.
Key Features Of LeadQuizzes
- LeadQuizzes offers a drag and drop editor to create quizzes.
- It helps you collect more information about their customers with the help of quizzes.
- You can even optimize your online quizzes for advertisements.
- LeadQuizzes offers more than 75 editable quiz templates.
- You can display quizzes on the website’s sidebar, footer, popup, announcement bar, etc.
LeadQuizzes is a powerful quiz builder platform. It comes at an affordable price with exceptional features. This software has three paid plans: Lite, Growth, and Advanced. The LeadQuizzes is a powerful quiz builder platform. It comes at an affordable price with exceptional features. This software has three paid plans: Lite, Growth, and Advanced. The Advanced plan arrives at $186 per month and includes the most advanced features. In comparison, the Lite and Growth plan comes at $37 and $74 per month. All paid plans offer varied features.
Image Credit: Referralcandy.com
We all have heard about different referral programs that offer us a discount or commission on a successful referral. ReferralCandy lets you create referral-based systems in a few easy steps. It is one of the lead generation tools to gather detailed customer insights. ReferralCandy comes with many handier and advanced features to create a reward system for your customers.
ReferralCandy is a freemium tool that helps capture more leads and prospects for your online business. You can use ReferralCandy’s premium features for free for 30 days. It is used by well-known brands like Sennheiser, ThreadBeast, Feed, and FlatTummy. Besides, it also has some premium plans that offer some exceptional features.
Key Features Of ReferralCandy
- ReferralCandy lets you easily create referral-based systems for your customers.
- It smoothly integrates with third-party services, such as Shopify, BigCommerce, MailChimp, etc.
- ReferralCandy lets you offer different kinds of rewards to your users, from cash rewards to custom gifts.
- It has a detailed analytics dashboard to check metrics like top referrers, rewards given, etc.
- One of the highlighting features of ReferralCandy is a huge library of attractive and customizable templates.
- It works smoothly on all devices, including mobile devices.
- ReferralCandy is compatible with all eCommerce platforms, such as WooCommerce, Shopify, Shopify Plus, etc.
ReferralCandy comes with two paid plans: Premium and Enterprise. The Enterprise plan starts at $49 per month, and the Enterprise plan is priced at $3,999 but billed annually. You can check the features available at this cost by clicking on the given link.
Lead Generation Tools for Email Marketing
ActiveCampaign is one of the best email marketing tools that comes with many powerful features. This email marketing tool features email automation. You can use the power of automation in your email marketing campaign and increase return-on-investment.
ActiveCampaign has many exceptional features, such as segmentation, A/B testing, sales automation, autoresponders, etc. It allows you to automate your eCommerce store purchase emails, transactional emails, cart abandonment emails, with ease. You can tailor email marketing campaigns for each step.
Image Credit: ActiveCampaign.com
One of the best features of ActiveCampaign is its in-built CRM. It features an all-in-one dashboard to manage all your leads and email marketing campaigns in one place. With its CRM, you can manage sales pipelines, update deals, assign lead scores, and more with ease.
ActiveCampaign is an ideal email marketing tool for small businesses, marketing teams, and creators with limited budgets. eCommerce stores, B2B businesses, and B2C businesses can easily use this tool to automate their sales process.
Key Features Of ActiveCampaign
- ActiveCampaign comes with an easy-to-use and learn dashboard.
- It lets you create user groups based on their different attributes, such as, location, age, behavior, etc.
- You get more than 250 ready-made email templates for different use cases.
- One of the highlighting features of ActiveCampaign is, it supports A/B testing to analyze your emails.
- ActiveCampaign tool integrates with over 870 most popular software, from eCommerce to lead generation.
ActiveCampaign comes with four different premium plans: Lite, Plus, Professional, and Enterprise. The Lite and Plus plan costs $9 and $49 monthly (billed annually). In contrast, the Professional plan comes at $149 per month (billed annually). All three plans let you collect 500 contacts.
SendInBlue is a popular email marketing tool known for its powerful marketing and automation features. It features a user-friendly interface that is easy to use and doesn’t require any training at all. SendInBlue comes with an easy-to-use drag and drop editor to design beautiful and attractive emails.
You can add varied elements to your designs, such as headings, text, stock images, etc. SendInBlue is an ideal option for eCommerce stores to send transactional emails.
Image Credit: Sendinblue.com
SendInBlue comes with built-in email marketing integration, retargeting for Facebook ads, and segmentation. You can automate your email marketing campaigns in a few clicks. In addition, this email marketing software features an intuitive CRM to manage all your contacts in one place.
Key Features Of SendInBlue
- SendInBlue features an in-built drag-and-drop editor to design attractive and response emails for your campaigns.
- With SendInBlue, you can sort contacts by their location, tags, age, behavior, and send personalized messages to each user group.
- SendInBlue easily integrates with popular eCommerce services like Shopify, Magneto, Cloud, and WooCommerce.
- It also features an in-built landing page builder to create landing pages with ease.
- SendInBlue tool easily integrates with popular software, such as Elementor, Stripo, WooCommerce, etc.
SendInBlue is a freemium email marketing software. With its free version you add unlimited contacts and send up to 300 emails per day. SendInBlue also has two different paid plans: Lite and Premium. The Lite plan costs $25 per month, and the Premium plan comes at $65 monthly. Both plans come with varied sending limits and features.
Mailchimp is an affordable email marketing software out there. It is one of the best email marketing tools for small businesses, startups, and small marketing teams.
It comes with many advanced features at a reasonable cost, such as a drag and drop editor, ready-made templates, automation, analytics, reports, etc.
Image Credit: Mailchimp.com
You can go start with a variety of drag-and-drop email templates. Instead, you can create custom templates for your email marketing campaigns. With Mailchimp, you can automate emails based on your contacts’ behaviours. For instance, it lets you send an email automatically when someone signs up for a new account.
Key Features Of Mailchimp
- Mailchimp comes with many powerful features at an affordable price.
- You can easily automate your email marketing campaigns with Mailchimp
- Mailchimp lets you create custom templates for your email marketing campaigns.
- It also features an intuitive analytics dashboard to check important metrics, like subscriber, open rate, unsubscribed numbers, and much more.
- Mailchimp offers 24/7 customer support with a fast response rate.
Mailchimp is a freemium email marketing tool. Its free version lets you send 2000 emails per month. It has three premium plans: Essential, Standard, and Premium. The Essential and Standard plan comes at $11 and $30.99 per month with 500 and 2500 subscribers per month. On the other hand, the Premium plan starts from $78.99 monthly with 10,000 subscribers limits.
Unbounce is the most recommended landing page software by marketers. It helps us build stunning landing pages with its easy-to-use interface. Unbounce features drag and drop editor, which makes the design part even easier. You can create excellent landing pages and convert your visitors into customers.
Image Credit: Unbounce.com
With its advanced features, you can build landing pages, pop ups, sidebars, and much more. It also has a A/B Testing feature to analyze your landing page’s performance and improve them with time. Additionally, Unbounce also offers some premium SEO features like Dynamic Keyword Insertion. It lets you replace the keywords of your landing page smartly. With this, you can easily optimize your landing pages for better rankings.
Key Features Of Unbounce:
- It features a drag and drop editor to design stunning landing pages with ease.
- Unbounce offers 125+ landing pages templates that you can customize according to your needs.
- It automatically protects your landing page from unauthorized users with the help of SSL.
- Unbounce isn’t limited to landing pages creation only. With Unbounce, you can also build attractive sticky bars, popups, and more.
- It lets you analyze your landing pages with the Split Testing feature.
Unbounce has two different pricing plans – Accelerate and Scale. The Accelerated plan costs $200 per month. On the other hand, the Scale plan costs $300 per month. In the Accelerate plan, you can capture around 2000 conversions only. After that, you have to update to the Scale plan. Whereas in the Scale plan, you can capture 3000 conversions only.
Image Credit: Zapier.com
Zapier is the best Sales Automation Tool. It comes with many advanced features that let you automate productivity applications. Zapier lets you connect different applications and automate them. It helps you build a workflow between multiple applications without writing any code. You can simply connect and automate tasks. You can connect several services to Zapier, such as SalesForce CRM, Slack, Instagram, Mailchimp, Facebook Leads Ads, and more.
Zapier is a perfect automation tool for software engineering firms, marketers, advertising, companies, IT departments, real estate firms, etc. In short, with the help of Zapier, we can integrate an application with another application with ease.
Key Features Of Zapier
- Zapier features a clean and easy to use user interface.
- You can legitimately connect with any application present on the web.
- Zapier lets you create workflow between multiple applications without any need of coding.
- It offers advanced features like paths, filtering, formatting, and webhooks while creating workflows.
Zapier is a freemium automation tool. Its free version lets you automate 100 tasks per month. Besides, it has five different pricing plans: Starter, Professional, Team, and Company. The Starter and Professional plan comes at $19.99 and $49 per month, but are billed annually. Whereas, the Team and Company plan costs $299 and $599 per month, again billed annually. All five plans offer varied features.
Zapier was the only best automation tool in our list. You should read the next section to check lead generation tools for complete marketing automation.
Best Marketing Automation tools to help you automate the entire lead generation process.
Image Credit: Hubspot.com
HubSpot is one of the most renowned names in the software industry. It is an all-in-one tool that helps you in each step of your sales process. It offers a variety of tools, such as email marketing, landing page creation, sales CRM, and much more. HubSpot is popular for its advanced marketing tools and software. They have an all-in-one plan called HubSpot Marketing Hub that gives you access to all tools by HubSpot..
HubSpot Marketing Hub is a freemium software that includes many marketing tools you will need to run a marketing campaign. You get access to a landing page builder, an ad management tool, CRM, a lead generation form builder, and much more. One of the best parts is, HubSpot Marketing Hub is a freemium tool. Yet, there would be some restrictions.
Key Features Of HubSpot
- All tools present in HubSpot Marketing Hub offer the A/B Testing tool.
- With HubSpot, you can easily design stunning landing pages in a few minutes.
- You can add popups, live chat, conversation bot, and much more to generate more leads.
- The free version has a few landing page templates that are mobile responsive and updated.
As said earlier, HubSpot is a freemium software. Besides, they have three premium plans – Ѕtаrtеr, Рrоfеssіоnаl, аnd Еntеrрrisе. The Starter plan comes at $50. While the other plans come at $800 and $2400 per month. All three plans offer access to all HubSpot marketing tools, but the features may vary with the plan type.
Image Credit: Keap.com
Keap is an all-in-one online sales and marketing automation tool that has a lot of powerful features. It also features a powerful Customer Relationship Management dashboard to manage all your leads. You can easily integrate Keap with different tools and software to simplify payments, scheduling, landing pages, and much more. Keap features many advanced automation features to run your sales and marketing campaigns on auto-pilot.
You can use Keap to do email marketing, accept eCommerce online payments, online appointments, etc. You can also use Keap to integrate with hundreds of applications to share your data. Talking about its other features, it also comes with A/B testing features, reminders, analytics, reports, and much more.
Key Features Of Keap
- Keap is an all-in-one platform that lets you perform multiple marketing tasks from one dashboard without hassle.
- One of the highlighting features of Keap is its detailed analytics dashboard to track your marketing campaign performance.
- Keap features an in-built CRM to manage leads and assign lead scores to them.
- You can also use Keap for billing and invoicing purposes.
As mentioned above, Keap is an all-in-one sales and marketing automation tool. Keap is premium software. It comes with three premium plans: Lite, Pro, and Max. The Lite plan comes at $59 monthly. And the Pro and Max come at $120 and $199 per month. But all plans will be billed annually. In addition, all plans will hold different features based on the pricing.
These are the best all-in-one marketing automation tools. Keep reading the next section to check tools to add live chat features to your website or application.
Image Credit: Calendly.com
Calendly is a freemium scheduling tool that allows visitors to schedule appointments and meetings with you. You can easily embed a meeting scheduler on your website to let users schedule a meeting. It also enables you to create simple rules.
For instance, you can set your availability preferences, time, etc. Calendly will manage everything automatically. One of the best features of Calendly is it sends an automated reminder letter to both the client and the host of the meeting. So, nobody can miss the scheduled appointments. You can also add a custom place to organize the conference. It could be through the Zoom application or in a cafe of your choice.
Key Features Of Calendly
- Calendly allows visitors to book an appointment from your website or application in a few clicks.
- It lets you embed a meeting scheduler anywhere on your website easily.
- Calendly is optimized for all types of devices, including mobile phones.
- This tool features an easy-to-use interface that requires no training to manage all the appointments or meetings.
- You can send automation as well as custom notifications to the attendees.
- Calendly easily integrates with popular services, like Office 365, Google, and Outlook.
Calendly is a freemium tool. You can create a free account from their website. Besides, it has three varied plans: Essentials, Professional, and Teams. The Essential plan costs $8 for one seat per month. On the other hand, Professional and Teams plan pricing is $12 and $16 for one seat per month. You can choose according to your needs.
What Is Lead Generation?
Let’s first understand the actual meaning of lead in sales.
Lead is a person or company interested in your product or services. It could be a person or a company recently introduced to your products or services. Leads come at the top of the sales funnel. Then your work on converting those leads into prospects if they match your Ideal Customer Profile, like interests, behavior, geographical requirements, etc.
There are three common types of leads: Sales Qualified Leads, Marketing Qualified Leads, and Product Qualified Leads.
This is a short introduction to Lead. Now let’s understand the meaning of lead generation in sales.
Lead generation is the process of getting information about people or companies that are interested in your products or services. After generating the leads, we aim to increase their interest in our offerings to convert them into paying customers. There are several ways to generate leads, such as giveaways, blog posts, free trials, coupons, live events, etc.
You can use different methods and platforms to generate potential leads for your business. The aim should be to attract more users, convert them into potential prospects, and then convert them into customers if they qualify.
We have now understood the actual meaning of lead generation in Sales. Read the next section to check some good examples of lead generation.
As mentioned above, marketers use different strategies to capture more leads. Some use social media platforms or run online contests, free giveaways, etc., to generate leads. Here are some good lead generation examples.
Meta is the most popular social media platform, with over 2,912 billion users. It is one of the most popular examples of getting more leads for our businesses. There are different methods to generate leads through Meta. Some people use Meta advertisements to capture more leads. Whereas some marketers use Meta’s organic reach to gain more leads for their business. So, Meta is the best examples of lead generation.
Image Credit: 7digits.net
Instagram is the best place to find your target audience with ease. Instagram is the fourth most popular and widely used social media platform in 2022. Marketers use Instagram to gain more leads for their businesses. They use different ways to generate more leads through Instagram, such as paid ads, creating quality content, etc. However, Instagram is the best ways to generate more leads for your enterprise on an effective budget.
Image Credit: 7digits.net
Publishing quality and SEO-optimized articles on your website can be a good example of generating more leads. This way, your articles and blogs will rank on Google, and you will get more traffic. You can utilize those traffic to generate more leads for your business. Ranking on Google is easy if you consistently provide quality content to your readers with a good user experience. Marketers also use Google differently. They run Google ads to generate potential leads for their businesses. So, Google is also a good example of lead generation.
Image Credit: 7digits.net
LinkedIn is again a great example of lead generation. It is a great platform that connects professionals. LinkedIn could be a great way for B2B businesses to generate more leads and sales. The whole platform is mostly filled with business owners and startup founders. You can easily connect with them and pitch your offerings. However, it could be an expensive option, so you need to sacrifice something to get something good.
Image Credit: 7digits.net
These are some of the great examples of lead generation. Read the next section to learn more about the lead generation tool or software.
Lead generation tool or software helps you easily and quickly automate the lead generation process. These tools help you in capturing information from your visitors with ease. One of the key features of a lead generation tool is that you can automate the entire lead generation process. You don’t need to do anything manually.
We use lead generation tools or software on our website to convert our visitors into prospects by collecting more information about them. You can use lead magnets, such as free ebooks, free tools, etc., to capture more leads. These tools capture all the data automatically and show it in your lead generation tool’s backend.
You can easily export the data and share it with your sales team to convert them into paying customers. This will help you focus on other key areas of your business.
With the help of a lead generation tool, you can collect information about customers, such as Names, Email Addresses, Addresses, Phone Numbers, and everything that can help you convert a lead into a customer.
Let’s understand this with an example of a lead generation tool.
You must have used or heard about the OptinMonster plugin. It helps you create attractive and responsive forms to collect data from your visitors. OptinMonster It is also a lead generation tool because it helps collect more details from your visitors.
You can easily create, design a form, and embed it on your website with the help of a shortcode. A lead generation process occurs when a visitor lands on your website and fills out the form. So, OptinMonster is a perfect example of a Lead Generation tool.
The answer to this question depends on your use case. Everyone will have different purposes for using a lead generation software or tool. There could be different reasons for getting lead generation software.
Here are some common reasons to use a lead generation tool.
Detailed customer insights are necessary to know your visitors’ next move. Insights will help you to learn about your leads in detail. It will help you find their needs, interests, budget, etc., to offer them the most suitable products or services.
They aren’t going to tell you what’s going on in their mind. You need to figure that out with the help of the collected data. And, lead generation tools or software help you easily gather that important data.
You can capture more information from them with the help of a lead generation tool to understand them better. In addition, this will also assist in tailoring your sales pitch accordingly.
You can easily collect leads without a lead generation tool, but that’s not enough. You can surely collect tons of leads by using different methods. But, it makes no sense to get them if they don’t qualify. Lead generation tools play a significant role in solving this problem.
Lead generation tools help you determine the lead score of a particular lead after analyzing given data. These tools allow you track your leads’ engagement, personal information, and interactions with your company. You can easily find out who can buy your product or service or who can’t.
You know the best part, you can automate everything with ease with the help of lead generation tools. Lead generation tools help you automate the whole sales process to focus on other key areas of your business.
In addition, you can easily manage different things from one single dashboard without any hassle. You don’t need to keep switching tabs to access different dashboards. This will save a lot of your time and effort.
Nowadays, all lead generation tools feature a powerful analytics dashboard. The analytics dashboard helps you analyze which campaign brought the most leads for your business.
You can easily analyze your campaigns and figure out where you lacked. And use that data to continue building more successful marketing campaigns by learning from the previous campaigns.
These are a few reasons you need a lead generation tool or software. Continue reading the next section to know things to consider while choosing the best lead generation software.
Here are a few things you should consider while selecting a lead generation software.
An intuitive user interface is the most important factor you should definitely consider while choosing a lead generation tool. The lead generation tool you select should feature an easy-to-use user interface to manage things easily. This way, you won’t have to spend hours learning it. You can easily understand the basic stuff and start executing your lead generation strategy. This will help you save a lot of time.
For instance, if you choose a sales CRM, make sure it offers a clean and easy to use dashboard. Ensure that all features and tools are intuitively accessible. You won’t have to spend hours watching tutorial videos to learn about them.
Of course, you won’t buy a premium tool with the basic features. Right? Another thing you should consider while looking for a lead generation tool is its cost. It should be affordable and comes with all the essential features. The number and quality of features should increase with the price rise.
We suggest you set a budget before searching for a lead generation tool. This way, you will be able to sort tools in your budget and differentiate them based on their characteristics. It will help you find the best lead generation tool under your set budget.
There are tons of software that comes at economical pricing with many exceptional features. You need to ensure that you always get the best features at a reasonable price. In short, you are getting all essential features in your specific budget.
Easy integration is a must if you want to enhance your campaigns. The lead generation software you choose should easily integrate with third-party software. The lead generation software should be compatible with the most popular services, such as WooCommerce, WordPress, Unbounce, etc.
You can check the Integrations page to check the tools compatible with your lead generation tool. This will help you increase the flexibility of your lead generation tool and enable you to add more advanced features.
Another most important thing you should consider while choosing a lead generation tool is targeting options. Using targeting options, you can target a specific audience without disturbing others. You can understand this with the help of an email marketing tool.
Email marketing tools allow us to create different groups based on their behavior, actions, etc. With this, we can easily run personalized campaigns for a particular audience without disturbing other user groups.
On the other hand, you also need to ensure that the lead generation tool has some powerful tracking options. So that you can easily track your visitors’ behavior on your website to analyze their next move.
To keep track of marketing campaigns’ performance, your lead generation software should feature an easy-to-use analytics dashboard to check the performance of your campaigns.
The analytical dashboard should show all important metrics to analyze your campaigns, such as open rate, total leads, conversion rate, spam rate, etc. Analytics will help you watch your email marketing campaigns’ performance.
Every lead generation tool comes with some essential features, but only a few tools feature some advanced features. For instance, all email marketing tools come with basic features like tagging, segmentation, automation, etc. But not all email marketing software support A/B testing, email broadcasting, etc. You need to ensure that your tool has some advanced functionality to carry out things in the most efficient and effective way.
You should consider these things while choosing the best lead generation tool in 2022. Continue reading the next heading to know the working of lead generation platforms.
Lead generation tools work differently for both B2B and B2C platforms. Some lead generation tools are built to increase engagement, while some are meant to increase sales and revenue. The purpose of every lead generation tool varies.
Lead generation platforms help you improve the lead generation process by getting more information from your customer. These tools let you automate the entire lead generation process, so you don’t need to carry out things manually.
They automatically collect the information and display it in the backend of the lead generation tool. There are different types of lead generation tools, such as Email Marketing tools, Sales Tools, CRM tools, and much more.
We already discussed these various tools in the types of lead generation tools section. Read the next section to know how to generate email leads for email marketing.
Email leads are important to running an email marketing campaign. You get email leads when someone shares their email address in exchange for a free gift. Generating email leads isn’t a difficult task, but for some people it is. We have mentioned three easy steps to generate email leads for your email marketing campaigns.
Step 1. Determine Your Target Audience: The first step is to determine your target audience. It is essential to define what your ideal prospect will look like. For instance, what would be their interests, hobbies, location, titles, etc.
Step 2. Create an Offer: Once you determine your target audience, their pain points, and challenges, the next step is to create an irresistible offer. You will need to offer them something for free that can encourage them to share their email addresses. The offer should be worth sharing their data. The best example of this is, offering a solution to their problem for free.
Step 3. Use Different Platforms to Reach Your Target Audience: The next step of generating email leads is to get your offer in front of your target audience. You can use different social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc., to reach your target audience.
These are the steps to generate email leads for email marketing.
Here are some inbound lead generation tools.
Quora is a popular Q&A platform that lets you ask questions and get answers from people present on the platform. Quora users with enough information or experience answer your questions. Besides this, Quora is a great source of generating inbound leads for your business.
Many marketers use Quora to promote their products or services through answers. Eventually, this helps them promote their business and generate more sales and leads. Whereas some marketers also use Quora to generate traffic to their website and then convert those visitors into paid customers.
SlideShare is a popular presentation and document-sharing platform. It is owned by LinkedIn, a professional networking platform. You can easily find insightful presentations and documents on any topic on SlideShare. In simple words, SlideShare is a digital library of presentations and documents. Many businesses use SlideShare to gain more sales and leads for them. Businesses share detailed presentations about their products or services.
So, these were the best lead generation tools for you. These tools will surely help you out in each sales process step. In this article, we shared the 32 best lead generation tools with their features and pricing structure. We mentioned the best tools for different purposes, such as cold emailing, follow-ups, email marketing, etc. We hope you liked the selection of Best Lead Generation Tools.