Outreaching isn’t an easy task, and we all agree on this. It consumes a lot of energy and time, from finding the right person’s information to sending personalized emails to them. Outreach is crucial to growing your blog or brand at a steady pace. There could be different reasons for outreaching, such as Link Building, Content Promotions, Collaboration, etc.
It is crucial to create a proper strategy and use appropriate tools for outreach. Outreach tools help you find essential information about your leads and pitch them your ideas by sending personalized emails. Outreach tools are built to help you in every outreach step, from finding the correct email address to writing customized emails.
There are plenty of outreach tools with an excellent set of excellent features to help you in outreach. So, it becomes difficult to choose the best outreach tool for your business. We are right here to help you with this.
This article will mention the Best Outreach Tools at affordable pricing and exceptional features. All the mentioned tools will help make your outreach process effortless and less time-consuming. These tools are ideal for bloggers for link-building outreach and sales marketers to gather information about their prospects.
Read ahead and check the 13 Best Outreach Tools with their features, pros & cons, and pricing.
Table of Contents
Here are essential features you should look for while looking for the best outreach tool in 2022.
- Easy-to-use Interface
- Built-in CRM or CRM Software Integration
- Email Finder
- Email Personalization
- A/B Testing or Split Testing
- Email Scheduling
- Email Tracking
- Automated Follow-Ups
- Excellent Email Deliverability
- Effective Pricing
Besides the features mentioned above, you should consider other features such as Reporting & Analytics, Third-party Integrations, Fast Customer Support, Pre-designed Forms, etc. All these features make your work a lot more seamless and easier. These are the most common features you should look for in the Best Outreach Platform.
Best Cold Outreach Softwares
Here are the Best Outreach Tools for 2022.
Reply.io is one of the Best Sales Outreach or Sales Engagement Tools because of its helpful features. Marketers recommend this tool because of its magnificent outreaching features that you don’t get in any other tool. This is a perfect tool for B2-B and B2C companies who want to use SMS and social media to grow their businesses. Reply.io has a feature for every step of the outreach process, from extracting prospects’ emails to scheduling meetings with them. It has indeed got you covered for all your sales outreach tasks. We spend hours finding prospects’ emails on the internet. But, the Email Finder tool by Reply.io makes this a lot easier with its powerful scraping capabilities. With its Bulk Email Finder feature, you can quickly fetch prospects’ information on LinkedIn and send customized emails to them.
Reply.io helps in all stages of your outreach cycle, from discovering to improving. For the Discover stage, it has a tool called LinkedIn Email Finder that lets you find emails of your prospects on LinkedIn. You get the Multichannel Sequences feature for the Engage stage to engage with your prospects through different channels. You can send personalized emails and follow-ups, schedule meetings, perform daily tasks, etc. For the Execute Stage, you get a LinkedIn Automation tool to automate connection requests, connection messages, view profile, and InMail.
For the Improve stage, you get a detailed analytics dashboard to track your sequence progress and analyze team performance, etc. Reply.io easily integrates with well-known third-party services, such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Pipedrive, etc. One of the best features of Reply.io is its ‘Multiple Channel Engagement’ support. Reply.io lets you send emails, follow-up emails, and schedule calls with your customers from one dashboard.
Key Features Of Reply.io
- Reply.io has a Bulk Email Finder Tool that lets you find the email addresses of potential prospects on LinkedIn with a single click.
- It features an all-in-one dashboard to send emails, follow-up emails, schedule meetings, and connect with your potential customers.
- Reply.io’s LinkedIn Automation tool lets you automate connection requests, welcome messages, and InMail.
- It comes with an analytics dashboard to keep track of your sequence’s performance and analyze other tasks, such as calls, team performance, etc.
- Reply.io smoothly integrates with different categories of tools, such as CRMs, Email Finders, Email Verification, and more.
- This tool also supports popular third-party platform integrations, such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Zendesk Sell, etc.
- Reply.io also comes with ‘Built-in Appointment Booking & Calendar’ to schedule meetings with your potential customers directly from the dashboard.
- Easy-to-use interface for beginners
- Excellent customer support
- Free trial available
- Value for money
- Zapier Integration
- Accurate results by Email Finder and Verification tool
- Front-end is slow
- Reports are quite difficult to understand
- No HTML support
Reply.io is a premium sales outreach tool that also comes with a free trial. It has three different pricing plans: Individual, Business, and Agency. Talking about the Individual plan, it starts at $79 monthly for one user and ends at $120 monthly for one user. You can check all three pricing plans from their official website.
Klenty is another outreach platform that helps you in all steps of your outreach process with its advanced yet easy-to-use features. Klent is also known as an ‘Email Marketing and Follow-up for Sales’ tool. Sales marketers use Klenty to reach out to their potential customers with the aim of converting them into paid customers. Klently lets you send personalized emails and automate follow-up emails with its email automation feature. One of the most highlighting features of Klenty is its intuitive dashboard to manage everything in one place. Klenty gives a universal dashboard to manage multiple things, such as Email Marketing, Prospects, Meetings, etc. Furthermore, Klenty also provides a dedicated dashboard to keep track of each prospect and know their status.
Klenty has many great tools for outreach, and one of them is its Email Marketing Tool. Email marketing is a time-consuming and lengthy process, but Klenty makes it easier and effortless. Klenty features robust email automation functionality to automate your email sequences to engage with your prospects. This tool also has a useful feature called ‘Reply Detection’ that stops sending emails to the users who have already replied to your campaign. This helps in preventing spam and nobody loves spam. With the Klenty Email Automation tool, you can easily track three things: Bounces, Out-of-office Replies, and Auto Replies.
Talking about Klenty integrations, it easily integrates with almost every popular software out there, like Pipedrive, Hippo Videos, and Zoho. You can also integrate Klenty with popular CRMs, such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Freshsales, etc., to manage your leads. Another best feature of Klenty is its integration with Zapier. You can simply use Zapier to connect Klenty with any other software.
Key Features of Klenty
- Klenty has an amazing feature called ‘Click to Call’ that lets you directly call the prospect from the dashboard.
- You can also connect Klenty with your Gmail account to schedule emails, activate smart follow-ups, customize emails and signatures, and more.
- Klenty comes with Zapier support that lets you easily integrate the software with any other software by easily creating workflows.
- This tool features data-driven analytics to keep track of important metrics, such as bounce rate, open rate, etc.
- One of the highlighting features of Klenty is that it supports split testing to figure out what works and what doesn’t work.
- Klenty easily integrates with third-party software, such as Pipedrive, Hippo Videos, and Zoho.
- With Klenty, you get consistent email deliverability, and all emails end up landing in the ‘Inbox,’ not in the ‘Spam’ folder.
- It also comes with omnichannel communication support, so it doesn’t matter whether your prospect is connecting through LinkedIn or email.
- Best tool for outbound marketing
- Schedule emails in bulk
- Built-in call dialer
- Easy-to-use (But lags)
- Excellent customer support
- Detailed analytics
- User interface doesn’t work properly
- Minor glitches and bugs (Can be fixed with updates)
Klenty has three paid plans: Startup, Growth, and Enterprise. The Startup plan comes at $35 monthly for one user, suitable for small teams. The Growth plan costs $60 monthly for one user, which is ideal for growing teams. The Enterprise plan comes at $100 monthly for one user, perfect for mature teams.
Postaga is one of the best outreach tools for bloggers to build high-profile backlinks for their website or blog. This tool is backed by Artificial Intelligence (AI) which makes outreach easier for you and your marketing team. We all know the importance of naturally building backlinks, and this tool also helps. This tool offers many outstanding features that simplify the outreach process. One of the highlighting tools by Postaga is the ‘Content Hub’ tool. The Content Hub tool lets you find the most popular topics of a website and create campaigns around them.
You can create high-quality content around the popular topics and then reach out to the website for the backlink. This will help increase the chances of getting a link from that particular website. It analyzes your website deeply, understands your website’s topics, finds relevant sites, and searches for the most popular ideas from them.
Postaga also has an expectation tool called ‘Opportunity Finder’ to find the best opportunities for getting backlinks for your website or blog. Another highlighting feature of Postaga is the ‘Content Analyzer.’ The Content Analyzer tool helps you analyze your written content and find the best websites to outline with. It also suggests important information to mention in your outreach email to increase the chances of making the campaign successful. Like another outreach tool, Postaga also comes with an ‘Email Finder’ tool to find emails of prospects to connect with them.
To increase the success rate of your outreach campaign, it helps you write personalized emails for your prospects. Its AI assistant finds important snippets and information to include in your emails to make them more personalized. Unlike other tools, it also lets you automate emails and follow-up emails. Postaga lets you create campaigns to get more Mentions, Sales Generation, Backlinks, Reviews, and more.
Key Features Of Postaga
- One of the highlighting features of Postaga is that it helps you write personalized emails to get high-quality backlinks from your favorite website.
- Postaga features an interactive yet intuitive dashboard to manage all your outreach emails from one dashboard.
- This tool is backed by AI that helps you find the best backlinking opportunities from related websites.
- Postaga lets you create campaigns to get more Mentions, Sales Generation, Backlinks, Reviews, and more.
- One of the key features of Postaga is the Content Hub, which lets you find the most popular topics of a website and create a campaign around them.
- You can use Postaga for four different purposes: Link Building, Sales, Content Promotion, and Public Relations.
- Similar to other Sales Outreach Tools, it also lets you automate emails and follow-up emails with ease.
- Easy-to-use dashboard
- Great tool for a small business
- Pre-built campaign templates
- AI link generation
- Bad UI & UX
- Lack of knowledge base
Postaga is a premium outreach tool that has two different pricing plans: Pro and Agency. The Pro plan comes at $84 monthly with features like Custom Signature, Campaign Generator, Instant Campaigns, and more. The Agency plan comes at $250 per month and offers advanced features like Automated Reporting, SMTP Integrations, and more.
Woodpecker is an all-in-one sales outreach platform that offers two tools to help you in your outreach process: The Email Automation tool and the Sales Outreach tool. The Cold Email tool helps you turn your contacts into premium customers. It helps you automate emails and follow-ups with its excellent set of features. Besides this, the Sales Outreach tool enables you to include advanced options in your email campaign to get more replies. The Sales Outreach tool comes with many advanced features, and one of them is ‘Warm-up & Recovery.’ The Warm-up & Recovery feature lets you send some warmup emails so that your email sequences don’t end up in the Spam folder.
In addition, you can also check the ‘Deliverability’ of your emails. For instance, you can check how many emails delivered but landed in the Spam folder from the Deliverability section. Woodpecker comes with an easy-to-operate dashboard to manage all of your clients from one panel without any hassle. One of the highlighting features of Woodpecker is A/B Testing to compare different versions of your cold emails and analyze them for better open and reply rates.
With the A/B Testing feature, you can test multiple elements, like subject, CTA, pitch, introduction, and signature. You can connect Woodpecker with a varied software category, from CRMs to Prospecting Tools. You can seamlessly integrate Woodpecker with popular CRMs such as HubSpot, and Salesforce, to effectively manage your leads.
Key Features Of Woodpecker
- Woodpecker’s Cold Email tool helps you turn your contacts into paid customers by automating emails and follow-ups.
- Woodpecker easily integrates with multiple third-party platforms, such as Slack, Hunter.io, Calandly, HubSpot, and more.
- It comes with Zapier support to easily integrate it with any other software by quickly creating workflows.
- The Cold Email tool lets you categorize your leads into different groups based on different factors, such as behavior, actions, platforms, etc.
- Woodpecker also allows you to add your team members to the software to manage things along with you.
- One of the key features of Woodpecker is its Mobile Application that lets you Schedule & track sales calls on your phone.
- Woodpecker also features an intuitive and user-friendly interface to create outreach campaigns without any hassle.
- Intuitive and user-friendly
- Quick and helpful customer support
- Easy to upload and track sequencing emails
- Great tracking system
- Brilliant UI
- Good deliverability
- Expensive for small businesses
Woodpecker has a flexible pricing model, which is the best part about this tool. You don’t need a single buck for what you don’t use. You need to pay for what you use. It starts from $32 monthly for one user. They also offer a free trial of their tool. You can sign up for the trial from their official website or visit the given link.
Hunter.io is one of the Best Email Finder and Sales Outreach tools. This tool lets you easily find the email addresses of your potential prospects. You simply need to enter the website URL to see the email associated with the website. You can easily find emails of Founders, Co-founders, Authors, etc. You can even use search filters to narrow your search. You can search for emails based on their last names, first names, middle names, etc.
Hunter.io also has an ‘Email Verification’ tool that determines whether the email is valid and active. This tool is available as a web-based tool and the Chrome extension. You can add the Hunter.io extension to your browser and start finding your prospects’ emails. Hunter.io is claimed to have a database of over 100 million pre-verified emails.
Besides this, Hunter.io also lets you automate cold emails and follow-ups in a few easy steps. It allows you to easily review and edit any scheduled email in a campaign. This tool also comes with ready-to-use cold email templates that you can use and save your time. Additionally, these can also improve your response rate. You don’t need to spend hours writing personalized emails for your prospects. You can simply choose from the list of best-performing cold-email templates. You can use Hunter.io to find Find Emails, Author Emails, Verify Emails, and Domain Search. You can also use it to schedule campaigns with its excellent features.
Key Features Of Hunter.io
- You can connect Hunter.io with multiple platforms, such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Zoho, etc.
- With Hunter.io, you can easily find email addresses for your prospects in bulk with a single click.
- Hunter.io also comes with Zapier support to easily integrate it with any other software by easily creating workflows.
- One of the highlighting features of this tool is that it comes with ready-to-use cold email templates to improve your response rate.
- You can use Hunter.io to find Find Emails, Author Emails, Verify Emails, and Domain Search.
- Hunter.io lets you easily find the email addresses of your potential prospects. You simply need to enter the website URL.
- Any individual or business looking to build a database of email addresses can use this tool.
- Ease of use
- Free Chrome extension
- Great support
- No social media research tool
Hunter.io is again a freemium email finder tool. Its free version lets you do 25 searches per month. Besides this, it has four premium plans: Starter, Growth, Pro, and Business. The Starter and Growth plan comes at $49 and $99 per month. On the other hand, the Pro and Business plan costs $199 and $399 monthly when billed annually. All four plans have different search limits.
Respona is an all-in-one digital public relations and link-building tool that mainly focuses on PR and Link Building. It has an amazing set of features that make link building and PR more accessible with zero technical knowledge. You can use Respona for five purposes: Blogger Outreach, Backlink Building, Cold Emailing, Digital PR, and Outreach.
Talking about Respona’s other outstanding features. One of its highlighting features is the Link Building Outreach tool. The Link Building Outreach tool first scans the related websites and finds the best link-building opportunities. It also helps you write personalized email sequences with the help of AI.
You can also access tested cold email templates, which you can edit and use in your campaigns. In the end, the ‘Link Building Outreach’ tool finds the right email address of your prospects and lets you outreach to them. This tool makes the link-building process a lot smoother and streamlined.
Respona also helps in making teamwork easier with its exceptional collaboration features. This tool lets you add unlimited users to your account. It enables them to manage all the responses from a universal dashboard altogether. Respona also helps you with cold emailing by automating the email sequences and follow-up emails. Another highlighting feature of Respona is its Email Finder Tool. The Email Finder tool lets you find emails behind any website. It will find emails within a few seconds from its massive database of 450 million.
Key Features Of Respona
- With Respona, you can run four types of campaigns: Blogger Outreach, Backlink Building, Cold Emailing, Digital PR, and Outreach.
- Respona features built-in analytics and reporting to keep track of your outreach and PR campaigns to analyze them and optimize for efficient results.
- This tool features an AI-powered editor that helps you write personalized emails and include essential information to get more replies.
- You can use the ‘Email Finder’ tool to extract emails behind any website and verify them with the help of Respona’s Email Verification tool.
- Respona helps you automate the email sequences and follow-up emails and easily manage everything.
- The Link Building Tool helps you find the best link-building opportunities from related websites with the help of AI.
- Respona is the best alternative to Pitchbox, NinjaOutreach, BuzzStream, and MailShake.
- Easy to set up and use
- Export campaign metrics
- Best for PR, and Link Building
- Excellent customer support
- Easy to create tailored messages
- Built-in analytics and reporting
- Can’t campaign link clicks
- Need to update its database
Respona is a bit expensive as compared to other Sales Outreach Tools. However, it’s worth it because of the features it has. Respona comes with one pricing plan which starts at $99 monthly. This plan offers many advanced features, like 250 monthly person lookups, unlimited users, unlimited campaigns, advanced content discovery, and much more. Additionally, Respona also promises a 30-day full-refund guarantee. You can ask for a refund if you didn’t like the product for any reason. You will be asked zero questions.
Who Doesn’t Know BuzzSumo? When it comes to finding the right ideas or influencers to promote your business, BuzzSumo is a popular marketing tool. It is one of the most popular and the Best Outreach Platform. It is widely known and used for content research to find trending content ideas for your website or blog. Usually, this tool is used by Bloggers, Freelancers, Writers, Influencers, Social Media Executives, and Publishers. BuzzSumo helps you search for trending content ideas in your niche. It is also popular to find the right influencers for your campaigns and to know what your competitors are doing.
One of the highlighting features of BuzzSumo is its ‘Content Discovery’ tool. The Content Discovery tool helps you generate endless content ideas in your niche in a few seconds. In addition, its Keyword tool helps you top performing keywords to include in your content and improve your visibility. Talking about other features of BuzzSumo.
It also comes with a ‘Content Analyzer’ tool that lets you find out and analyze the most engaging articles and blogs on any topic. You simply need to enter the topic or website URL to discover the articles with the highest engagement. Furthermore, you can install the BuzzSumo extension to your browser to analyze any article with a single click. It also shows some essential information about the URL, such as Pinterest Pins, Facebook Shares, Tweets, Most Shared Content, and more. You can even use BuzzSumo to compare your Facebook page with your competitor’s page.
Key Features Of BuzzSumo
- BuzzSumo is the perfect tool to find your competitor’s high-performing content and steal content ideas.
- You can use its ‘Content Research’ tool to discover your competitors’ most engaging and performing content.
- You can install the BuzzSumo extension to your browser to fetch essential information about any URL, such as Pinterest Pins, Facebook Shares, Tweets, Most Shared Content, etc.
- BuzzSumo also lets you search for the right influencer in your niche across multiple platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc.
- With BuzzSumo, you can also create keyword mentions alerts, brand mentions alerts, and influencer activities to stay up to date in real-time.
- BuzzSumo also enables you to find link-building opportunities for yourself by analyzing your competitors’ backlinks database.
- This tool also features an intuitive user interface that lets you use all the features without any hassle.
- Best tool to build high-performing content
- Easy to use
- Content suggestion tool
- Competitor & keyword research tool
- Accurate data
- Brand mentions
- Backlink analyzer
- Alert monitoring
- Pretty expensive
- Lack of analytics dashboard
- Doesn’t provide automated reports
BuzzSumo is quite expensive as compared to other Sales Outreach Tools on the list. Yet, its features make it worth it. BuzzSumo comes with three premium plans: Pro, Plus, and Large. The Pro plan comes at $99 monthly, ideal for small startups and freelancers. The Plus plan comes at $179 per month, best for small agencies and growing businesses. The Large plan costs $229 monthly, suitable for big agencies and marketing teams.
NinjaOutreach is one of the best influencer outreach tools to find the right influencer according to your needs. You can look for the best influencers on Instagram, Youtube, and other platforms in your niche. It helps you create effective marketing strategies by finding the best influencers by millions of influencers. You can search for the influencers by their usernames and niche keywords. You can discover top influencers across Youtube, Instagram, and Twitter. One of the best features of NinjaOutreach is its detailed analytics about each influencer. It shows detailed analytics, such as growth rate, total followers, engagement rate, etc. This will help you find the best influencer for your marketing campaign to reach your target audience.
Besides an Influencer Outreach tool, it is a remarkable Sales Outreach tool that also helps in Link Building and Lead Generation. You can use this tool to find potential backlinks for your websites. NinjaOutreach finds the best link-building opportunities from its massive database of blogs and websites. It then helps you write personalized emails and schedule them with its automation features. Additionally, its Lead Generation tool makes the lead generation process easier and straightforward.
It first enables you to find the leads with the help of its Email Finder tool. Then, it lets you send automated email sequences and follow-up emails to your business leads. The Link Building tool features an interactive built-in CRM to track your results. Besides this, the Lead Generation tool also has an analytics dashboard to check important metrics, such as open rate, clicks, and replies.
Key Features Of NinjaOutreach Tool
- NinjaOutreach helps you find the right influencers on different platforms for your marketing campaigns.
- This tool also shows detailed analytics and reports about each influencer, such as its growth rate, followers, engagement rate, etc.
- You can also use NinjaOutreach to see more link-building opportunities for your websites from its vast database of blogs and websites.
- The Link Building tool features an interactive yet intuitive built-in CRM to track your results and outreach campaign performance.
- The Lead Generation tool also has an analytics dashboard for viewing critical metrics such as open rate, clicks, and replies.
- Another key feature of NinjaOutreach is its ready-to-use outreach templates that save a lot of time and effort by eliminating the writing process.
- NinjaOutreach also allows you to send your leads to your CRM or Email Marketing software, such as MailChimp, Zoho, HubSpot, Zapier, etc.
- Best tool for influencer outreach campaign
- Enough CRM Integrations
- Weak customer support
- Overwhelmed with a lot of features (confusing for beginners)
- Lacks in providing better UX
- Knowledge Base is not present
- Sometimes data isn’t accurate
- Billing service is questionable
NinjaOutreach is a premium outreach tool with two paid plans: Flex and Pro. The Flex plan comes at $155 monthly with access to a huge database of Youtube, Instagram, and TikTok influencers. In addition, you can send 10,000 emails per month. On the other side, the Pro plan comes at $155 monthly when billed annually. This plan lets you send 10,000 emails per month. According to the vendor, you can cancel the subscription anytime and ask for a refund.
Snov.io is a popular Sales Automation Platform that offers three different tools: Lead Generation tool, Email Verification tool, and Cold Email tools. These tools smoothen and streamline the outreach process. This tool is powerful, with many robust features that help in the outreach process. You can use this tool for running Email Campaigns, Finding Leads, Public Relations, and more. It is one of the most advanced and versatile email marketing platforms available out there compared to other tools. Snov.io is a freemium tool that helps you find leads and prospects anywhere online. You only need to enter the website URL and click Enter. And you will get all email addresses associated with that particular website.
This tool works on almost all websites and provides the most accurate data. In addition, this tool also lets you verify emails to know their status before reaching out to the prospects. You can download the Snov.io extension from the Chrome Web Store. You can use Chrome Extension to find the email addresses linked with the websites appearing in the search. In short, you can find emails in bulk in a few clicks.
One of the highlighting features of Snov.io is that it also lets you create Email Drip Campaigns. You can simply create Email Drip Campaigns with its visual editor. In addition, you can use the triggers while creating Email Drip Campaigns. You can add two types of triggers: contact opened the email, and contact clicked on the link in the email.
Key Features Of Snov.io
- One of the best features of Snov.io is that it lets you automate small tasks to reduce your workload.
- Snov.io allows you to create Email Drip Campaigns with its Drag & Drop visual editor.
- You can also install the Chrome Extension to find the email addresses behind websites appearing in the search.
- Snov.io lets you find email addresses using website URLs, Company Names, Real Names, Locations, etc.
- You can use two kinds of triggers while creating Email Drip Campaigns: the contact opens the email, and the contact clicks on the link in the email.
- Another critical feature of Snov.io is it comes with many high-performing sales templates to save your time and increase your sales.
- Snov.io also enables you to automate email sequences and follow-up emails with ease.
- Visual email funnel builder
- Analytics dashboard
- Find potential customers
- Best for all uses
- Drip campaigns
- Expensive for startups and small businesses
- Doesn’t have in-built feature
Snov.io is a freemium software. You can sign up for the free version from its official website. It comes with four different plans: S, M, L, XL, and XXL. The S and M plans cost $33 and $83 per month but are billed annually. The L and XL plan comes at $158 and $308 per month, billed annually. In the end, the XXL plan costs $615 per month. Each plan offers varied features, which you can check on their Pricing page.
Awario is one of the best tools to know what people are talking about your brand or business on the internet. It lets you listen to the conversations users are having about your brand or business. Awario helps you monitor your brand mentions and tags on the internet. Awario also assists you in finding ideal influencers from different social media platforms for your campaigns. You can even track multiple accounts and analyze their performance.
One of the best features of Awario is that it never stops monitoring your brand on the internet. It monitors every corner of the internet. Awario also lets you track the growth in the number of your brand mentions. It also supports Sentiment Analysis. It also allows you to know the sentiments of your mentions, whether they are talking positive, negative, or neutral. Its algorithm analyzes the words used in the comments and determines the Sentiment of the comment based on that.
Key Features Of Awario
- One of the primary features of Awario is that it lets you keep an eye on your brand mentions around the web.
- Awario continuously monitors the internet, including your brand mentions, and crawls over 13 Billion web pages daily.
- This tool also supports Sentiment Analysis to know the sentiments of your mentions, whether they are talking positive, negative, or neutral.
- Awario also lets you search for the right influencer in your niche across multiple platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc.
- It features an all-in-one and easy-to-use dashboard to manage all the conversations in one place.
- Another highlighting feature of Awario is that it automatically creates white-label reports of your brand mentions instead of just showing raw data.
- Finds brand mentions
- Provides personalized reports
- Track unlimited brand mentions, both tagged and not tagged
- Advanced filters to get accurate results
- Training center
- Doesn’t track LinkedIn mentions
- Needs training
Awario has three different plans – Starter, Pro, and Enterprise. The Starter plan costs $39 monthly. The Pro and Enterprise pricing plan comes at $119 and $399 monthly. You can visit the given link and check its features.
BuzzStream is one of the Best CRM and Outreach Tools on the list. This tool helps you in Research, Link Building, Manage Leads, Manage Email Campaigns, and Reporting. One of the highlighting features of BuzzStream is its robust Link Building tool. BuzzStream makes the complete link-building process easier and streamlined for you. This tool instantly converts all the SERP URLs in the prospects list and finds emails attached to the website. In short, it automatically builds the prospects list by gathering the most relevant results from the internet. In addition, BuzzStream automatically fetches information about the URLs, such as contact information, website stats, and social metrics.
One of the best things about BuzzStream’s Link Building tool is that it segments your data based on the present information. For instance, it segments the data based on the website authority, popularity, past interactions, etc. It does everything alone and hands over the best linking building list. BuzzStream also helps in running automated email campaigns. Furthermore, you can choose from a huge collection of templates. This tool is used by popular brands, such as Canva, 99designs, Shopify, and Indeed.
Key Features Of BuzzStream
- The BuzzBar tool by BuzzStream allows you to open multiple websites simultaneously in a browser window and have essential information.
- One of the best things about BuzzStream’s Link Building tool is that it segments your data based on the information, such as website authority, popularity, past interactions, etc.
- The ‘Link Building’ tool automatically fetches information about the URLs, such as contact information, website statistics, and social metrics.
- One of the key features of BuzzStream is that it helps you write emails based on the information you have collected through scraping.
- Popular brands have sued BuzzStream, such as Canva, 99designs, Shopify, Indeed, etc.
- Easy Brand monitoring
- Create multiple campaigns
- Multiple users access
- Tracks opens and clicks for emails
- Sometimes challenging to use
- Problems with email integrations
BuzzStream has four pricing plans: Starter, Growth, Professional, and Pro. The Starter plan comes at $24 per month for one user. The Growth plan comes at $124 monthly for three users. While the Professional costs $299 per month for six users. All three plans offer varied features.
Smartreach.io is an all-in-one cold email outreach software with many exceptional features that makes the entire outreach process easier for you. There is a universal dashboard that allows you to view and manage all of your campaigns in one place. You can also check essential information, such as the progress, open rate, replies, and errors. One of the best features of Smartreach.io is that it lets you send emails when your prospects are awake. So, you can approach your prospects at the right time. Smartreach also automatically pauses the campaign for a particular user when you receive a response from them.
Smartreach.io also has a Chrome Extension called ProspectDaddy that lets you use this tool to search prospects with a single click. This tool also lets you automate email sequences and follow-up emails without spamming into users’ mailboxes. Furthermore, you can easily integrate Smartreach.io with popular email services, such as GSuite, Outlook, Zoho, Microsoft Exchange, and others. In addition, Smartreach.io smoothly integrates with CRMs, such as HubSpot, Pipedrive, Salesforce, and others. With this, you can easily send your leads to the CRMs and manage them more efficiently.
Key Features Of Smartreach.io
- Smartreach.io features an all-in-one dashboard to view and manage all of your campaigns in one place.
- This tool lets you automate email sequences and follow-up emails without spamming into users’ mailboxes.
- Some highlighting features of Smartreach.io are Direct reply detection and Indirect reply detection.
- Smartreach also automatically pauses the campaign for a particular user when you receive a response from them.
- You can easily integrate Smartreach.io with popular email services such as G Suite, Outlook, Zoho, Microsoft Exchange, etc.
- Smartreach.io smoothly integrates with CRMs, such as HubSpot, Pipedrive, Salesforce, etc.
- Fantastic support
- Easy to use
- Auto followUp feature
- Support CSV bulk upload
- Nothing in particular
Smartreach.io comes with three premium plans: Standard, Pro, and Ultimate. The Standard plan comes at $24 per month for one user. The Pro plan comes at $124 monthly for one user. While the Ultimate plan arrives at $59 per month for one user. All three plans offer varied features.
MailShake is the last Outreach Tool on our list. This tool helps you get more potential leads with its robust features. Similar to other outreach tools, MailShake lets you automate email sequences and follow-up emails to never miss on your prospects. One of the best features of MailShake is its ready-to-use email templates to save your time and efforts. You can simply choose one email template and customize it according to your campaign needs. MailShake also automatically pauses email sequences when a prospect replies and unsubscribes your email campaign. This helps in maximizing the deliverability and saving your resources. This tool also monitors important metrics, such as opens, clicks, and replies to your mails.
Key Features Of MailShake
- MailShake also supports A/B Testing to analyze different emails with a few changes to know what works better.
- This tool features an AI Email Writer tool that helps you write personalized emails to your prospects.
- One of the highlighting features of MailShake is its Email Automation features to schedule email sequences and follow-up emails.
- MailShake also automatically pauses email sequences when a prospect replies and unsubscribes your email campaign.
- MailShake also offers ready-to-use email templates to simply choose one email template and customize it according to your campaign needs.
- You can simply integrate MailShake with your favorite CRM to manage all your leads effectively and efficiently.
- MailShake comes with multiple third-party software integration, such as HubSpot, Pipedrive, Salesforce, GSuite, Outlook, and more.
- Drag & Drop editor
- Zapier integration
- Easy to use
- Email automation
- Clean and intuitive interface
- Great customer support
- Email editing is confusing
MailShake has two pricing plans: Email Outreach and Sales Engagement. The Email Outreach plan comes at $44 for one month when billed annually. This plan is ideal for marketers and founders. The Sales Engagement plan comes at $75 for one user monthly when billed annually. This plan is suitable for the sales teams.
Outreach is important, whether you want to build some high-quality links for your blogs or generate more sales. And in this article, we talked about the best outreach tools that can make your outreach process easier and streamlined. We discussed each of the best outreach tools in detail, along with their key features, pros and cons, and pricing. Every outreach tool mentioned in the list comes with exceptional features that make them stand out from each other. Choosing the best outreach tool depends on your use case. You need to determine whether you want a tool for PR purposes, Link Building or Content Promotion. This will help you find the Best Outreach Tool for your business.