Are you searching for the best Online Survey Funnel Software? Alright! You have landed in the right place, then. We have got you covered right here.
Marketers spend a lot of time, effort, and sweat building a high-converting sales funnel. Sometimes it performs up to the mark, and sometimes it doesn’t. We all agree that a marketing campaign is incomplete without an effective sales funnel.
The effectiveness of sales funnels entirely depends on the data we use to create the sales funnel. It is essential to understand your target audience before making a sales funnel.
Collecting in-depth insights can be a challenging task for any marketer out there, including you. We can use different methods to collect information about them, such as blog traffic. Blog traffic is a great way to understand your audience, but not thoroughly or in detail.
One of the best ways to collect insights about your target audience is online surveys and questionnaires. Many marketers use surveys and questionnaires to find answers to their questions from their audience. In this case, survey funnel builder tools help us a lot.
Today, we have picked the best online survey funnel tools, considering different aspects, such as UI, essential features, analytics, and much more. In the article, we will talk about the best software funnel tools and mention their key features, pros and cons, and pricing to help you choose the right tool.
So, read ahead and check the best online survey funnel Software.
Table of Contents
- What Is Online Survey Software?
- What To Look For in an Online Survey Tool?
- 9 Best Survey Funnel Tools
- What Is a Survey?
- What Is an Online Survey?
- What Is a Survey Funnel?
- What Is an Email Survey?
- How Do Email Surveys Work?
- Which Is the Best Online Survey Funnel Software & Tool for You?
Online survey software helps you create online surveys and questionnaires that let you create dedicated feedback or data collection from your customers. With the help of online survey software, you can create different types of surveys and embed them on your websites. One of the most highlighting parts of this software is that you don’t even need a website to host your surveys and questionnaires. You can host your surveys and questionnaires in their database and share the link with the respondents.
You can create varied types of surveys, such as cart abandonment surveys, product feedback surveys, market research surveys, customer service feedback surveys, etc. With the help of these survey types, you can collect distinct information from your clients.
Read the following section to know the benefits of online survey software.
There are several benefits of online survey software. Here are the benefits of online survey software.
- Cost-Effective: One of the primary features of online survey software is cost-effectiveness. Nowadays, online survey software comes at affordable pricing and advanced features that let you easily create and run surveys.
- Reach Wider Audience: With the help of online survey software, you can reach a wider audience and collect information from them. These online survey software tools allow you to expand your audience reach with the help of email addresses and website links.
- Appealing Designs and Formats: Many online survey tools offer premium survey templates and designs to create attractive surveys and questionnaires in a few steps.
- Accessible to Use: Online survey software features an interactive and user-friendly interface that requires no training at all. These tools have many advanced yet easy-to-use features to create online surveys and questionnaires.
- Data Safety: One of the key features of survey software is that the data you collect is safe and secure in an online database. There is less risk of data breach compared to the traditional survey methods.
These are the main benefits of using online survey funnel software. Read the next section to check things you should consider in an online survey tool.
The success of your online survey also depends on the tool you use and the features it has. You should consider multiple things while choosing the best online survey tool for your marketing campaigns. Here are the characteristics to look for in an online survey tool.
1. Skip Logic: Skip logic is one of the most important features you should look for in an online survey tool. This feature allows you to show different questions to the respondents based on their answers to previous questions. For instance, if a user chooses ‘Yes’ from the given option, then you can show different questions. If it selects ‘No,’ then you can show varied questions.
2. Multiple Types of Questions: The survey tool you choose should let you ask different types of questions. Some tools only let you ask open-ended and closed-ended questions. This doesn’t allow you to collect more detailed information. Your survey tool should let you ask different questions, such as the Linkert scale, NPS, Smiley scale, Checkboxes, Forms, etc.
3. Easy to Use UI: Another important thing you should look for in an online survey tool. The tool you choose should feature an interactive and easy-to-use User Interface. So, you don’t need to spend hours only learning the software. You can simply use it and learn it simultaneously.
4. Advanced User Segmentation: Your online survey tool should offer advanced user segmentation options to make your survey funnel more effective and working. So, you can target surveys based on different factors, such as their behavior, traffic sources, geographical location, etc.
5. Library Of Survey Templates: Your selected online survey tool should come with a huge library of appealing and result-driven pre-designed templates. This will help you save a lot of time and effort from creating the survey from scratch.
6. Analytics Dashboard: Your survey tool should also feature an intuitive analytics dashboard. Analytics and reporting dashboard is necessary to keep track of your survey performance. So, always choose a tool that offers a reporting dashboard.
7. Third-party Integrations: Third-party integrations are a must to add more features to your survey and questionnaires. Your selected online survey tool should easily integrate with popular third-party software, such as HubSpot, Google Forms, etc.
You should consider these things while choosing the best online survey tool for your marketing campaigns. Read the following section to check the 9 Best Survey Funnel Tools.
Here are the 9 best survey funnel tools.
- Google Forms
Let’s talk about each online survey funnel software in detail, including its key features, pros, cons, and pricing. Read about them below.
Image Credit: Surveysparrow.com
SurveySparrow is one of the best online funnel software that comes with many advanced features to create surveys and questionnaires. It is an omnichannel experience management platform. SurveySparrow lets you create different types of surveys, such as NPS, offline, chat, classic, and 360-degree surveys. One of the highlighting features of SurveySparrow is its chat-like surveys to switch from static to dynamic conversations.
SurveySparrow has a massive library of attractive and compelling survey themes to choose from. It helps you create surveys in a few easy steps. In addition, it offers an intuitive dashboard to customize pre-designed templates easily. Another key feature of SurveySparrow is that it enables you to create password-protected surveys.
You can create varied types of surveys, such as white-label surveys, recurring surveys, mobile-first surveys, etc. SurveySparrow is a premium survey builder software that also comes with a 14-days free trial. You can get a 14-days free trial and try all their advanced features.
Key Features Of SurveySparrow
- SurveySparrow lets you create different kinds of surveys, including NPS surveys.
- You can easily embed surveys with the help of a shortcode on your website and in emails.
- SurveySparrow lets you generate a custom URL of your survey to share with the respondents.
- You can ask a wide range of question types to your customers to gather different data from respondents.
- One of the key features of SurveySparrow is its reports dashboard, which also supports real-time reporting.
- SurveySparrow also supports multilingual surveys to translate your surveys into different languages.
- It also lets you add your company logo to add on your surveys to make them look more authentic.
- Affordable tool
- Intuitive interface
- Easy survey distribution
- Drag and drop editor is buggy
- Lack of email marketing features
SurveySparrow is a freemium software. You can sign up for the free version from their website. SurveySparrow has four varied plans: Personal, Business, NPS, and Assessments. The Personal and Business plan starts at $19 and $99 monthly. The NPS and Assessments plan starts at $99 and $79 per month.
Image Credit: Hotjar.com
Hotjar is one of the best conversion rate optimization software out there. Hotjar gives access to many customer satisfaction tools, such as survey tools, feedback tools, heatmap tools, etc. The survey tool is one of the most famous tools by Hotjar. It lets you easily create interactive surveys with its powerful features. You can embed those surveys anywhere on your website, such as a popup, sidebar, etc. You can even generate a custom link for your survey to share it with your users.
One of the highlighting features of Hotjar is that you get access to a huge library of pre-designed templates. Furthermore, you can easily customize those templates according to your design needs. Another best feature of Hotjar is that it lets you create unlimited surveys with their paid plans. Hotjar is also used by popular brands, including Hubspot, Unbounce, Columbia, and more.
Key Features Of Hotjar
- Hotjar features an easy-to-use user interface that requires zero training at all.
- You get access to a digital library of pre-designed templates to choose from.
- It lets you store responses in your dashboard to check them anytime in a few clicks.
- Hotjar lets you create and design surveys in a few seconds with its simple-to-use drag & drop builder.
- With Hotjar, you can add varied types of questions to your surveys.
- Besides the online survey tools, Hotjar also provides heatmap, feedback, and recording tools to know your users’ behavior.
- Easy to use UI
- Access to pre-designed templates
- It doesn’t provide 360-degree reports
- The Heatmap feature doesn’t always work
Hotjar has a free plan as well as a paid plan. You can sign up for the free version from Hotjar’s official website. Besides this, it has three varied paid plans: Plus, Business, and Scale. The Plus plan arrives at $31 per month. Whereas the Business comes at $79 for one month.
Qualaroo is a customer and user feedback software that lets you create interactive surveys for your visitors in a few easy steps. It enables you to create distinct surveys, such as exit-intent surveys, confirmation page surveys, etc. One of the key features of Qualaroo is its vast library of pre-designed survey templates. You get access to attractive pre-designed and customizable survey templates to save a lot of your time and effort. Qualaroo also comes with the skip logic feature to ask different questions based on users’ previous answers.
Many marketers use Qualaroo to create exit-intent surveys to determine why potential buyers aren’t converting into sales. They use these surveys to find answers to their problems. Qualaroo has many powerful features that let you customize the surveys to get better results. For instance, you can create surveys based on the user data, such as geographical location, duration on a page, etc. Qualaroo is used by famous brands, including Shopify, Udemy, LinkedIn, and eBay.
Key Features Of Qualaroo
- It lets you create and run various surveys, such as exit-intent surveys, confirmation page surveys, etc.
- Qualaroo gives you access to a massive library of customization survey templates to quickly create online surveys.
- You can easily embed surveys on your websites and mobile applications to collect users’ feedback.
- It lets you create surveys based on your target audience’s actions and data.
- With the help of Qualaroo, you can also add your branding to your surveys to increase authenticity.
- One of the critical features of Qualaroo is its AI-powered analytics that offers instant insights and reports about your surveys.
- Advanced features like A/B testing
- Support pop-up surveys
- Useful targeting option
- Pre-designed templates
- Offer free trial
- Limited reports and analytics
- Supports limited question types
- It doesn’t support custom charts for advanced data
Qualaroo is premium software that comes with three paid plans: Essentials, Premium, and Business. The Essential plan comes at $0.0008 for one tracked pageview per month. The Premium starts at $0.0016 for one tracked pageview per month. While the Business plan is quoted based. Their sales team will give you a price based on your requirements. In addition, Qualaroo also has a 15-days money-back guarantee offer to request the money back if you don’t like the product for any reason.
Image Credit: Hubspot.com
HubSpot is another customer feedback software that lets you create surveys for your application and website to collect insightful data. It comes with many powerful features, such as ticket support, feedback support, etc. Hubspot doesn’t only offer the survey. Besides this, it also gives access to other tools, such as feedback tools, live chat tools, knowledge base tools, etc. With the help of Hubspot, you can use different methods to collect users’ feedback. For instance, you can create surveys to collect feedback. On the other hand, you can also add a live chat feature to capture their valuable feedback in real-time.
Key Features Of HubSpot
- It lets you create interactive surveys with ease.
- With the help of HubSpot, you can add a live chat feature to chat with your customers in real-time on your website.
- HubSpot also enables you to create automated chatbots to ask questions and provide users feedback.
- One of the highlighting features of HubSpot is that you can convert the most frequently asked questions into a robust knowledge base.
- With HubSpot, you can also introduce ticket support to your website.
- Advanced customer feedback tools
- Powerful features
- Provides the ability to grow
- Beginner-friendly user interface
- Pricing could be more flexible
Coming over to the HubSpot customer feedback software. HubSpot has a Marketing Hub plan that offers access to multiple marketing tools. They have tools related to Marketing, CMS, Customer Service, and Operation. The Customer Feedback Tools come with the Customer Service plan. Furthermore, Customer Service comes with three paid plans: Startup, Professional, and Enterprise. The Startup plan starts at $45 monthly for two paid users. On the other hand, the Professional and Enterprise arrive at $450 and $1200 per month. The Survey feature comes with the Professional and Enterprise.
Check HubSpot Marketing Hub
Outgrow.co is one of the best online survey funnel tools. It assists you in boosting your data collection with the help of interactive and personalized surveys. Outgrow.co enables you to create online forms and surveys with easy-to-use features in a few easy steps. Additionally, Outgrow.co gives access to various tools, such as calculators, quizzes, chatbots, polls, etc. One of the most highlighting features of Outgrow.com is a vast library of appealing survey templates for different industries and purposes.
Another best feature of Outgrow.co is its branching logic. The branching logic feature lets you ask questions based on their users’ responses. In short, you can ask different questions based on their previous answers. In addition, you can have unlimited branches for each question. Outgrow.co lets you add varied elements to your surveys, such as text, date picker, numeric slider, etc.
Key Features Of Outgrow.co
- It features a user-friendly interface to create online surveys and forms.
- Outgrow.co offers tons of ready-made survey templates to choose from.
- You can add line charts, pie charts, tables, and more to your online surveys and forms to make them more engaging.
- It lets you embed the forms and surveys anywhere on your website in any format.
- You can easily customize the surveys with its advanced customization features.
- One of the key features of Outgrow.co is it supports A/B testing to analyze and optimize your forms and surveys.
- It offers a detailed analytics dashboard to track the performance of your quizzes, forms, and surveys. You can also see real-time analytics.
- Besides the surveys and forms, you can make an ROI calculator, pricing calculator, growth calculator, website calculator, etc.
- Beautiful survey templates
- Powerful content analytics
- Intuitive dashboard
- Support branching logic
- Third-party email integrations
- Access to multiple tools
- Slow customer support
- Quite expensive
- Works on Pay-Per-Feature model
Outgrow comes with four varied plans: Freelancer, Essential, and Business. The Freelancer and Essential plans cost $25 and $95 per month, respectively. Besides this, the Business plan comes at $600 for one month. Each plan offers different features, which you can check on their pricing page.
Image Credit: Surveymonkey.com
SurveyMonkey is again one of the online survey software that lets you create online surveys, quizzes, and polls. It comes with many powerful features that differentiate it from other online survey funnel tools. It features a simple drag-and-drop editing functionality to create online surveys and forms. One of the highlighting features of SurveyMonkey is its easy survey distribution. With SurveyMonkey, you can efficiently distribute your online surveys and forms through email, SMS, social media, etc.
Additionally, this platform features an extremely user-friendly interface. SurveyMonkey features a wide variety of editable templates to speed up the design process. It features survey templates for different industries and purposes, such as customer satisfaction, employee engagement, market research, education, etc. The best part about SurveyMonkey is it automatically analyzes your results and shows them in the analytics dashboard.
Key Features Of SurveyMonkey
- SurveyMonkey offers more than 230 unique survey templates.
- This tool helps you create online surveys easily with its drag and drop editor.
- SurveyMonkey enables you to add a variety of questions, such as open-ended questions, closed-ended questions, MCQs, etc
- You can easily distribute the surveys through email, SMS, social media, etc.
- This tool lets you export your data and import it to your favorite third-party tool for smooth integration.
- Affordable tool
- Robust design features
- Good quality templates
- Great UI
- Limited customization features
- UX could be improved
SurveyMonkey is quite expensive than other online survey builder tools. It arrives with three paid plans: Team Advantage, Team Premier, and Enterprise. The Team Advantage plan costs ₨ 1,550 per month for one user. In contrast, the Team Premier plan costs ₨ 3,800 per month for one user. You can visit the link mentioned below to know more about the pricing.
Image Credit: Mopinion.com
Mopinion is a user feedback software that provides easy access to different tools to gain customer feedback. With the help of Mopinion, you can create surveys and embed them on your website, emails, and applications. You don’t need any coding knowledge to embed these on different platforms. It offers powerful features to make this process seamless. Mopinion allows you to create customizable online feedback forms, including customer experience metrics such as NPS, CES, and CSAT.
Additionally, you can trigger them based on different rules such as mouse movement, time on page, exit intent, and much more. Mopinion gives you access to appealing and customizable online forms to modify them according to design needs. One of the highlighting features of Mopinion is its feedback translation support. You can accept feedback in any language and translate it into your desired language.
Key Features Of Mopinion
- They have recently introduced the Conversational Feedback features to capture feedback while conversing with the user.
- You can easily embed surveys and online forms across all digital touchpoints, including websites, applications, and email.
- Mopinion easily integrates with popular third-party software, including Slack, Trello, Google Analytics, and SalesForce.
- It provides multiple surveys and questionnaire forms to save your time making them from scratch.
- Mopinion also supports split testing features to analyze your forms and surveys.
- Easy-to-use dashboard
- Powerful customization features
- Suitable for all standard situations
- It doesn’t show accurate results
- No tech support
Mopinion is a premium user feedback software that comes with three varied paid plans: Growth, Turbo Growth, and Enterprise. The Growth plan arrives at $229.00 and supports over 20 users per month. On the other hand, the Turbo Growth plan comes at $579.00, supporting over 20 users per month. In the end, the Enterprise plan is a custom plan. In this plan, you get pricing based on the features you want. This plan is entirely customizable as per your enterprise’s needs. Mopinion also offers a 14-days free trial that lets you try all the premium features before going with any of the paid plans.
Have you found the best tool for your business? You should still continue reading ahead to check more best online survey funnel tools.
Image Credit: Jotform.com
Jotform is another best and free online form builder and form creation tool. It offers many advanced features to create online forms and make them more interactive and engaging. Jotform enables you to run and create professional-looking forms without any need for coding with the help of Jotform’s online form builder. You can even customize the form and add your own style by adding your logo, fonts, and brand colors. One of the key best features of Jotform is it lets you collect online payments seamlessly. This way, you can monetize your forms and surveys and convert your leads directly into customers.
Jotform has a huge collection of varied templates, such as form templates, card templates, app templates, table templates, etc. Jotform also has a powerful conditional logic feature to make your form more advanced. This software easily integrates with known third-party services, such as Mailchimp, Slack, Google Forms, PayPal, etc.
Key Features Of Jotform
- Jotform is a freemium software that lets you create a few surveys for free.
- It offers varied survey templates, such as form templates, card templates, app templates, table templates, etc.
- You can seamlessly collect payment from your online forms and surveys and monetize them.
- Forms by Jotform are optimized for all platforms, including mobile devices.
- You can integrate this online survey builder tool with services like Mailchimp, Zoom, Google Forms, PayPal, etc.
- Easy integration
- Easy to customize forms
- Supports varied kinds of questions
- User-friendly and well-organized
- Condition logic
- Quite expensive
- PDF Downloading is buggy
Jotform has a paid as well as a free plan. You can sign up for the free version from their official website. Furthermore, it has three distinct pricing plans: Brown, Silver, and Gold. The Brown plan arrives at $24 monthly but is billed annually. Whereas the Silver and Gold plan comes at $29 and $79 per month, respectively. All three plans offer varied features, so choose accordingly.
Image Credit: Google.com
Google Forms lets you easily create and share online forms and surveys. It is an official product by Google. This tool also enables you to analyze responses in real-time from its intuitive dashboard. You can select from multiple question types, such as MCQs, checkboxes, and dropdowns. In addition, you can also upload documents to your forms and surveys. Google Forms offers you a lot of customization options. You can change colors, add header images, and customize fonts to reflect your organization’s brand.
One of the best features of Google Forms is that you can check results in real-time. It offers an intuitive dashboard to check the response. The best part is that Google Forms automatically analyzes the responses and shows them in pie charts and bar graphs. Google Forms lets you share your forms and surveys to different platforms.
Key Features Of Google Forms
- It lets you easily create online surveys and forms with ease for free.
- You can customize the form with its customization features to make your surveys more clear and more attractive.
- Google Forms analyze responses with automatic summaries.
- It automatically converts the responses into pie charts and bar graphs for ease of understanding.
- Google Forms features a drag and drop editor to create forms in a few steps.
- It lets you choose from different online survey types, such as orders, registration, feedback, etc.
- Basic user interface
- Drag and drop survey builder
- Best for personal use, students, businesses, etc
- Available for free also
- Most reliable amongst all survey builders
- Support logic branching
- Limited customization options
- Doesn’t offer advanced features
Google Forms is freely available for personal use with limited features. However, if you want to use it for business purposes, you need to buy the premium plan. Google has a paid plan that comes at $12 per user monthly. With this pricing, you get extra Google Drive storage, custom email, and much more.
We all are familiar with the term ‘Survey’. We hear this term daily from different sources, sometimes from a media channel or a marketing blog.
In simple terms, the survey is a research method or tool we use to gather information about a specific topic from a set of audiences. The primary purpose of the survey is to gather more information and insights into different topics of interest.
Surveys can either be conducted online or offline. Yet, the usage of data collected with the help of surveys can vary from individual to individual. Some people use the data to make detailed reports to publish in the market, while some use it for their own purpose. As a result, the use of information and insights can vary.
A survey is one of the best research tools to gather detailed information from our target audiences. We can learn about how they think, take actions, expect, and much more.
As a marketer, you can analyze their behavior towards our brand, how they see our brand, what they expect from our brand, etc. A survey is a perfect way to get answers to the questions that can help us create a high-performing sales funnel.
Surveys make the research part easier than other traditional research methods. This is a short overview of the survey.
Read the next section to learn about the types of surveys.
There are mainly four types of survey
- Face-to-Face Surveys
- Telephone Surveys
- Self-Administered Paper and Pencil Surveys
- Self-Administered Computer Surveys (Typically Online)
Let’s learn about each survey in detail.
1. Face-to-Face Survey: As the name suggests, in this type of survey, we set up a face-to-face meeting with the respondents. In the meeting, we ask questions to the respondents and jot them down. Here jottings mean writing down the answers on a sheet of paper or recording them on your smartphone. So that you can use that data later in your sales funnel building.
2. Telephonic Survey: In this type of survey, we ask our questions to the respondents on a phone call. It is one of the best ways to research because you don’t need to be physically present in front of them. You can simply ask questions and record their responses.
3. Pencil Survey: Pencil survey refers to visiting the client, asking the questions, and marking the answers based on the respondents’ responses. This type of survey usually contains MCQs that give multiple choices to respondents to choose from. After getting their answers, you tick the options in the questionnaire.
4. Self-Administered Computer Survey: Self-Administered Computer Survey is better known as the Online Survey. An online survey is one of the best ways to conduct effective research about a particular topic in a few easy steps. You can create a personalized survey for a particular audience and share it with them. You also can store the responses in your online database, so you can never lose them.
These are the most common types of surveys. Read the next section to know the benefits of the survey method.
There are numerous benefits of using surveys in your research. Here are some primary advantages of using surveys to collect more insightful data about your target audience.
1. High Representativeness: One of the main benefits of using surveys is that it lets you represent a vast audience. For instance, you can use surveys to collect data from a huge group of people without any restrictions. You can simply share the questionnaire with them and ask them to share their opinions. Here online surveys are the perfect example of high representativeness. For instance, with the help of online surveys, you can collect information from users whom you can’t even reach. So, it helps you represent a massive population.
2. Low Costs: Another primary benefit of surveys is that they are cost-effective. Everyone can use surveys to gather more information from their target audience. You don’t need to spend thousands of bucks on surveys to collect insights. You can simply give a few bucks as incentives to the respondents for attending and providing the correct answers.
3. Easy Data Gathering: Survey is the best research method to gather data conveniently. There are different types of surveys, such as online surveys, in-person surveys, etc. Online surveys help us collect more insights conveniently while sitting at our desks. The only thing you need to do is share the questionnaire on different platforms where your target audience hangs out.
4. Accurate Results: There are tons of methods to conduct research. But not all methods help you get accurate results. Yet, surveys allow you to record the best and most accurate results easily. This is because they tell you the right answers.
5. Helps in Market Research: Surveys not only help in collecting information about your customers. It can also help you in your market research. Additionally, you can use surveys to find out the potential customer base. Else, you can also use it to check how the audience will perceive your new product or services.
These are the major benefits of using surveys to collect more information about your customers. Continue reading the next heading to learn about online surveys.
An online survey is a web page that contains all the questions that you want to ask your respondents. The web page allows users to choose from multiple options or type their responses in the given fields.
After creating an online survey, you share it on different platforms where your target audience resides. One of the highlighting features of online surveys is that you can reach out to a huge audience without any restriction with the help of the internet. This is because it is less time-consuming than other traditional ways of gathering information.
In addition, online surveys are less expensive and require a small amount of investment. You only need money to invest in online survey funnel software to create online surveys for your target audience.
There are five types of online surveys:
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Net Promoter Score Surveys
- Event and Conference Surveys
- Marketing and Product Surveys
- Human Resource and Employee Surveys
Continue reading the following section to learn about survey funnels.
A survey funnel is a short, simple, and robust email marketing technique that asks users to answer a short survey or questionnaire after signing up for your email newsletter. This step usually happens before they get access to the lead magnet, the reason they signed up for your email newsletter. After collecting the information through the survey, you can use the data to draft and personalize the follow-up email content for the subscribers.
The first step of a survey funnel is to attract users to the funnel using a lead magnet. The lead magnet could be anything that attracts them to sign up for your newsletter. The next step is to send them a short survey after getting them into your funnel.
Then comes the last step. The final step is to collect information with the help of the survey and use it to create the personalized email content. The primary goal of a survey funnel is to get the users into the funnel, collect more data, and use it to create more personalized content.
Continue reading the next section to learn more about online survey software.
Email survey is one of the best research methods to collect quantitative data asking different questions to the respondents with the help of surveys via email. They receive the survey embedded in an email and simply reply to them from the email only. They don’t need to visit another third-party website to fill out the form.
Email surveys are one of the most common and cost-effective research methods. Nowadays, everyone uses email, so it becomes easy to reach a broad audience without spending a lot of money.
There are basically two types of surveys:
- Embed Surveys: In this type of email, we embed surveys in the email, so they don’t need to visit another page to fill the survey.
- Email Redirect Survey: In this type of email, we add a clickable button that redirects users to the survey page. The page includes all the questions.
This is a basic overview of email surveys. Continue reading the next section to know the advantages of email surveys.
Here are the advantages of email surveys.
- Cost-Effective: One of the primary advantages of email surveys is their affordable pricing. Nowadays, you don’t have to spend thousands of bucks on running an email survey campaign. You can easily do it in your budget.
- Reach Larger Audience: With the help of email surveys, you can reach a wider audience and collect information from them. Email surveys allow you to expand your audience reach with the use of email addresses and website links.
- Precise Results: There are tons of methods to conduct research. But not all methods help you get better and accurate results. Yet, email surveys help you record the best and most accurate results with ease. This is because they tell you the right answers.
- Easy Data Gathering: Email surveys are the best research method to gather data conveniently. There are different types of surveys, such as online surveys, in-person surveys, etc. Email surveys help us gather more insights conveniently while sitting at our desks. The only thing you need to do is just share the questionnaire on different platforms where your target audience hangs out.
These are the main advantages of Email Surveys. Read the next section to check the answer of Can You Embed Surveys in Emails?
Yes, you can easily embed surveys in emails. The online survey builder tools we mentioned above allow you to embed surveys in emails. Not only this, you can embed surveys and online forms on your website and mobile applications. So, the answer is quite clear – yes, you can embed surveys in emails.
Read the next heading to know how email surveys work.
The working of email surveys is quite simple. We use a shortcode or HTML code to embed the surveys into our emails and send them to the respondents.
Respondents get those emails in their inboxes, and they fill the survey straight from the email. This is the most common method we use.
There is also a different method to do this. We can also add a button to our email and link that button to the survey page. When a user clicks on the button, it redirects to the survey page and then the user fills the survey on that page. This is how email surveys work.
We finally looked at the best online survey funnel software and its features, pricing, and pros and cons. We learned about each tool in detail. Finally, it’s now time to choose the best online survey tool of all. Before choosing the tool, it is necessary to our needs. You need to list down the features you need to smoothly create and run online surveys.
If you are looking for an all-in-one customer satisfaction tool, then we have multiple options here. We have two options: HubSpot and Hotjar. Both tools come with the best-advanced features to create surveys, feedback forms, questionnaires, etc. With the help of these all-in-one customer satisfaction tools, you can add multiple other functionalities like live chat, ticket system, etc.
If you are looking for software to create a wide variety of online forms, then SurveySparrow is the best choice for you. It lets you create NPS, offline, chat, classic, and 360-degree surveys. Besides, it has many other advanced features, like an intuitive dashboard, ready-made templates, etc. The best part is it is affordable and comes at $19.
If you don’t like these two above-mentioned options, then you can go with Hotjar or Outgrow.co survey tools. Choosing the best tool depends on your requirements. So, choose according to your needs.
These are the best online survey funnel software. We hope you liked the selection of the best online survey builder tools.