The market for landing page creators is a competitive one. Almost every landing page solution tells you that they are the best!
Creating landing pages is no small task. It requires careful planning and a tool that lets you execute your plans. Alternatively, you can hire a landing page developer. However, the problem with developers is that they are slow and costly. Any marketing team or business requires a constant need for landing pages, making development via developer a slow proposition.
Today, we got the chance to review Unbounce – an advanced landing page creator which recently has evolved into a complete solution with the introduction of the Conversion Intelligence Platform. The platform saves you time and also gives you access to tools that you wouldn’t get otherwise.
As a marketer, you aim to find the best solution to your business growth. So, does Unbounce fit your narrative? Or do you need to use something else? Let’s explore more about Unbounce.
Unbounce is a modern landing page all-in-one platform that provides you the ability to top-notch, functional, and high-conversing landing pages. Unbounce relies heavily on tools and editors so that you can create powerful landing pages without the need for a developer. Also, you do not have to write a single line of code, thanks to its intuitive drag-and-drop builder.
The drag-and-drop builder is easy to use.
Before we move forward, let’s explore more about Unbounce’s history.
Unbounce is not new in the market. They started their journey in 2009 when Rick Perreault and five other professionals started a software development company in Canada.
However, the idea of Unbounce came after Rick found that he was struggling with creating a landing page. He wanted a simple way to create a landing page where it is easy to add text, images, and a CTA.
From there, Unbounce grew, and now it is a company where more than 150+ staff members are working to serve 15,000+ customers. This makes them a popular choice, but does it mean it is the best choice for you? Let’s explore.
Getting Started With Unbounce(How To Use It)
Unbounce doesn’t have a free plan. However, they do offer a 14-day trial on all of their plans. To avail of the free trial, you need to use your credit card — which is not an ideal situation, but you can always remove your payment option once you activate your free trial!
As a consumer, you should always try out their free trial before making a full commitment to any of their plans. This will ensure future remorse if you do not like what they offer, or it just doesn’t fit your use case. Another reason why you should try their free trial first is because they do not offer any money-back guarantee.
Alright! So now you are logged into the Unbounce dashboard! Excellent. The first thing you will notice is how you can easily access the different features via intuitive navigation. The options/features are well-labeled. On top of that, you also get hints with each one of them, ensuring that you do not feel wandered.
In short, the first impression is good! But, as a completely new user, you may feel overwhelmed with the number of available options. The choices also mean that you need to go through a steep learning curve to take full advantage of the Unbounce platform.
Once you are in the dashboard, you are free to do the following tasks:
- Create landing page
- Run A/B testing on the landing page
- Publish the landing page
- Do integrations with your platform
- Use sticky bars and popup
Obviously, you can do more with Unbounce. For example, you can study how your landing pages are performing and use the statistics to your advantage. This is specifically useful for managers who want to use landing pages to push up sales.
Reasons Why You Need Unbounce
There can be many reasons why you would need Unbounce. Typically, landing page creators provides tons of benefits. With Unbounce, you get your own set of advantages over other landing page solutions, considering that Unbounce offers a more wide-set of features and tools.
Create Landing pages faster
With Unbounce, you get the option to create as many landing pages as possible — and that too quickly. The current market is driven by agile development. It is common for marketing teams to brainstorm new campaign ideas. To execute the campaign, teams require landing pages so that they can execute it. With over 100+ templates, you can quickly get started.
Unbounce lets you create a landing page faster. You can also create multiple landing pages parallelly to get the maximum benefit from Unbounce. In comparison, without a proper landing page creator, you need to hire a developer and work with them for weeks to get your landing page ready.
Testing and Personalization
Landing pages are a work of art. And, to create the best art, you need to iterate. Unbounce provides the necessary tools to iterate and find out the best landing page that works for you. The suitable way to approach testing is to try out different landing page variations.
With Unbounce A/B testing, you create two variations of your landing page by changing few elements of each landing page. By testing both of them, you can know which one is performing and optimize them accordingly.
Unbounce also comes with Dynamic Text Replacement, which makes it easy to personalize landing pages.
Conversion Intelligence Platform
AI also powers Unbounce. Their new product Smart Builder and Smart Copy, can change how you build landing pages and attract your customers. The Smart Builder offers an AI-powered landing page. You can use it to create an optimized landing page that helps you improve your conversations.
Smart Copy is an AI-powered smart copywriter assistant that lets you write copy instantly. The smart editor requires few inputs from your side, and that it does its part. You can use it to expand your ideas, match your brand and remix your content. It let you write copy that leads to high conversion rate.
Smart Traffic, on the other hand, improves your conversions. It utilizes your traffic and then smartly transfers the traffic to the landing page that is performing well. This way you can see increased conversions.
The AI solution lets you create and make your campaign succeed with minimal effort. We will discuss more their Conversion Intelligence Features later on.
If you look at the Unbounce feature, you will quickly notice that it has a lot to offer than just a landing page builder. With the recent addition of few more AI-based tools such as Smart Traffic, Smart Copy, and Smart Builder, you get access to the next generation of landing page creation and management.
If you are in a hurry, then let’s take a quick look at its features below. We will also cover them in detail later on. Let’s get started.
- Landing pages: At the core, you get the ability to create beautiful landing pages with high conversion rates.
- A/B testing: Do A/B testing on your landing pages to improve them.
- Sticky bars & Popups: Create powerful sticky bars and popups to gather more leads.
- Dynamic Text Replacement: Dynamic Text Replacement is an AI-powered solution that empowers your landing page content by matching it against visitors’ queries.
- Smart Builder: Smart Builder is their new product under the Conversion Intelligence Platform. It is currently in the beta stage. The Smart Builder Is AI-powered, and you can use it to optimize your landing page to improve conversions.
- Smart Copy: Smart Copy is also a new addition. It let you work on improved content. The AI gives you options and acts as your copywriting assistant. With it, you can see improved conversions.
- Smart Traffic: Smart Traffic studies your traffic and automatically sends customers to the landing page performing better. This way, you can optimize your landing pages and get better conversions.
- Lead form builder: You can use lead form builder to create landing pages forms.
As you can see, Unbounce offers a lot of features! Now, let’s explore each one of them.
Landing Page Builder
The landing page builder is where you start creating your landing pages. If you are new to Unbounce, you will find two options to make your landing pages: Classic Builder and Smart Builder.
The Classic Builder is their old builder who offers an extensive set of features, including a drag-and-drop feature to help you create the landing page you want.
Caption: Classic Builder
With the drag-and-drop builder, you can easily drag elements from the sidebar to the builder. Once the elements are dragged, you can click them once to move them or double-click them to edit. Also, each element is completely customizable, where you can change color, geometry, and other element properties.
In short, the Unbounce classic builder offers:
- Drag and drop: Drag and drop builder lets you customize your landing page the way you want. The builder not only works with landing pages but also with popups and stick bars. Also, you are not required to edit the code. However, you can also add custom HTML.
- 100+ templates: Unbounce gives you access to 100+ landing page templates, sticky bars, and popups. These templates are high converting and ready-to-use from the get-go. There are plenty of templates for you to choose and you can easily search them by type, campaign, and special features. The templates are also categorized based on tool utilization, including featured, landing pages, popups, and sticky bars.
- Cloning: The cloning feature easily clones your pages for saving time. There are situations when you need to make changes to an existing page but cannot modify it. In that case, you can clone it and then make the changes. Cloning also helps in campaigns where you need inspiration.
- Script manager: The script manager feature lets you quickly run scripts across multiple landing pages. Scrips let you make fewer mistakes and also save time.
- Accelerated Mobile Pages(AMP): The landing pages that you create also support AMP. This means that the landing pages can load faster on mobiles.
- Customize mobile pages: You can edit every aspect of the mobile pages. This way, you can improve conversions from mobile viewers.
- Advanced design control: Advanced design control means that you can make pixel-level adjustments to your landing pages.
- A/B Testing: Unbounce offers excellent A/B testing.
The classic builder also comes with other features, including adding video backgrounds, parallax scrolling, adding embed videos anywhere, auto image optimizer, SVG images, Unsplash free images, speed boost, and more!
Smart Builder is the new tool in the Unbounce ecosystem. It changes how you build landing pages. The Smart Builder tool is best suited for small businesses as they can bring more conversions to their campaign. The Smart Builder combines AI insights and Unbounce Conversion Intelligence. It extracts data from 1.5 billion conversions. In return, you get suggestions on headlines and layouts.
The Smart Builder comes with an assistant which lets you streamline the suggestion by asking questions about the audience, campaign goals, and industry.
The Smart Builder features include:
- You can utilize the Smart Builder Styleguide to approve imagery, colors, and typography so that they can be used later.
- Smart Builder also comes with modular section templates that are pre-built. You can use them to create your landing page.
- Get copy insights on a high-converting copy.
- Smart Builder also comes with a builder grid. The builder grid gives you the ability to create mobile-responsive designs.
- It supports multi-device page preview.
- You can also track your conversion goals with the tracked data.
- Smart Builder offers access to built-in Google fonts.
- Just like the Classic Builder, you can also do A/B testing with it.
- You can directly host the landing page to a custom domain.
Smart Traffic Review
Smart Traffic is another excellent feature that comes with the Unbounce Landing Page Builder. This feature uses AI to redirect the visitors to the landing where they are likely to convert the most. It uses advanced technology to determine which landing page can transform the most number of visitors into paying leads.
Smart Traffic is one of the best features introduced by Unbounce till now. This feature automatically performs A/B Testing and implements the changes based on the results. You don’t need to use any extra tool to perform A/B Testing and implement the changes. This tool analyzes and fetches essential data about visitors’ behavior and attributes and redirects them to the most high-converting landing page.
Image Credit: Unbounce.com
How Does Smart Traffic Work?
Smart Traffic feature uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) to analyze users’ behavior and send them to the most converting landing page. According to Unbounce, this feature relies on the contextual multi-armed bandit theory.
According to the theory, the algorithm first aims to collect enough information about our visitors, analyze the data to learn about them, and then show them the best and most relevant content.
We generally create a single landing page and redirect all visitors having different intentions to that same landing page. This approach is known as ‘one-page-fits-all.’ But the Smart Traffic feature by Unbounce helps eliminate this approach. It focuses on conversion optimization by delivering the most relevant content to each visitor.
Let’s understand this with the help of an example:
Let’s say you have an eCommerce store that deals with smartphone accessories. And, you are running two ad campaigns for TWS earphones and wireless chargers to generate more sales.
There is no way for you to know what visitors are looking for when they land on your website. For instance, you won’t know whether they are looking for a wireless charger or TWS earphones.
In short, you don’t know whether they came to your website to buy a wireless charger or TWS earphones.
This is where Unbounce Smart Traffic comes into play. Smart Traffic analyzes their behaviors, such as their search query (search intent), and sends them to the highest converting campaign.
For example, a visitor lands on your website while searching for the ‘Wireless Chargers.’ The Smart Traffic feature will first analyze the visitor’s search query or search intent. Then, it will send them to the landing page created for the Wireless Chargers. The same will happen with the visitors looking for TWS earphones. Eventually, this will help in increasing your conversions.
Image Credit: Unbounce.com
What Are the Features Of Smart Traffic?
Here is the list of Smart Traffic features.
1. Visitor Attributes: One of the best features of Smart Traffic is visitors attribution. Your landing page receives traffic from different countries, devices, browsers, etc. Without a tool, it would be difficult for you to know all of these. But, the Smart Traffic feature makes this easy.
Smart Traffic uses AI and collects all important information about your visitors, including geolocation, timezone, device type, browser, and OS. Then, Smart Traffic uses these visitors’ attributes to show the best and most relevant content to them.
2. Time-to-Learn: Smart Traffic is backed by Artificial Intelligence. It uses AI to learn Your users’ behavior. As soon as you enable this feature, it starts learning about your visitors’ attributes and pages immediately. It understands visitors’ behavior and directs them to the most relevant landing pages for effective results at a faster pace.
3. Conversion Mapping: Conversion Mapping is another great function of Smart Traffic. This feature automatically identifies conversion patterns based on different factors. It finds out who’s converting on which landing page variants and starts optimizing your landing pages accordingly. Additionally, it starts optimizing your landing pages in as few as 50 visits, which is comparatively faster than A/B Testing.
4. Smart Traffic Insights: You also get access to a detailed-analytical dashboard to check the results achieved with the Smart Traffic feature. The best part is it shows accurate results to you, which you can use to optimize your pages without any guesswork.
These are the features of the Smart Traffic feature by Unbounce. Read the next section to check the limitations of Smart Traffic.
What Are the Limitations Of Smart Traffic?
Here are some limitations of the Smart Traffic feature.
- Limited to Landing Pages: One of the limitations of the Smart Traffic feature is that it currently works on landing pages only, not on other elements. Yet, future updates can remove these limitations for sure.
- Each variant Requires a Conversion Goal: Another limitation is that you need to set a conversion goal for each variant. For instance, if you create ten landing pages and enable the Smart Traffic feature. Then, you must select a conversion goal for all ten landing pages. The Smart Traffic feature won’t work without specifying the conversion goal.
- Doesn’t Work On Popups or Sticky Bars: Many websites use popups and sticky bars to get more conversions. You also might be using them. One of the limitations of Smart Traffic is it doesn’t currently work on popups and stick bars. There is no chance you can test and optimize these to bring some great results. However, they can introduce this in future updates.
These are some limitations of the Smart Traffic feature. Read the next section to know why you should use the Smart Traffic feature.
Why Should You Use the Smart Traffic Feature?
Here are a few reasons you should use the Smart Traffic feature.
- Eliminates the Risk: A single wrong modification can lead to a huge drop in your conversions. And in this case, the Smart Traffic feature helps you a lot. Smart Traffic eliminates the risk of getting poor and decreasing results. Instead, it automatically learns about the visitors’ actions and optimizes your pages. So, there will be rare chances of experiencing a drop in conversions.
- Eliminates One-Size-Fits-All Approach: Old-age marketing strategies suggest creating a single landing page for all types of visitors having different intentions. However, not all visitors are the same. Here Smart Traffic helps you eliminate this approach. Unbounce’s Landing Page Builder enables you to create different pages, and the Smart Traffic feature lets you tailor visitors’ having varied attributes and convert them. This increases the chances of conversion. This is one of the reasons you should use the Smart Copy feature.
- Better than A/B Testing: You need to agree that Smart Traffic is better than A/B Testing and Split Testing. Here’s how. One of the reasons to use this feature is that it helps you achieve better results much faster than A/B Testing. A/B Testing is a time-consuming process. It can also cause delays which can lead to low conversions. But, the Smart Traffic features start working right after you enable it. It starts optimizing your landing pages in as few as 50 visits.
These are a few reasons to use the Smart Traffic feature by Unbounce. Continue reading to know the benefits of using Smart Traffic.
What Are the Benefits Of Using Smart Traffic?
Here are some benefits of using Smart Traffic.
- One of Smart Traffic’s primary benefits is that it gives you the ability to try and test multiple strategies at one time without affecting the others.
- With the help of Smart Traffic, you can generate higher conversions in a short span with AI.
- Its intelligent targeting lets you send visitors to the right landing pages based on their behaviour, such as geolocation, time zone, device type, browser, and OS.
- One of the benefits of Smart Traffic is that it lets you try new design ideas and strategies risk-free. It automatically jumps back to the old version if it records a downfall in results.
- The Smart Traffic feature uses Artificial Intelligence to learn about visitors’ behaviour and shows the most accurate data. You can use this accurate data to make your future campaign even better.
These are some of the benefits of using Smart Traffic. Let’s read about another feature of Unbounce Landing Page Builder called ‘Smart Copy.’
Smart Copy Review
One of the integral parts of a landing page is its compelling ‘Landing Page Copy.’ A landing is of no use without an action-taking copy that converts. It plays a significant role in generating more sales and conversions.
However, creating an effective landing page copy requires a lot of research, editing, and suggestions. Sometimes we don’t get a high-converting landing page copy even after so many suggestions and edits. Here comes an exceptional tool called ‘Smart Copy’ to help you with this.
Smart Copy is an AI-powered tool that helps you create high-converting landing page copies in a few minutes. Smart Copy was earlier known as Snazzy AI, which was popular for creating and enhancing landing page copies for better conversions.
One of the best features of Smart Copy is it is freely available for all. You can use Smart Copy in different ways according to your needs.
For instance, you can use the Smart Copy tool to expand your sales page by adding some more AI-generated content to it. Else, you can also use this tool to write a compelling copy from scratch, which is excellent.
Marketers also use the Smart Copy tool to update the old content and make it fresh. In simple terms, Smart Copy enables you to create sales page copies seamlessly and effortlessly in quick minutes.
How Does Smart Copy Work?
Smart Copy works on an advanced technology called GPT-3, better known as the Generative Pre-trained Transformer. It is a neural network machine learning model that uses internet data to generate any type of text on any topic. It usually helps create articles, blogs, poetry, stories, news reports, and dialogues.
You need to provide some valuable input to the tool about your product, service, or subject to generate some effective copies for your sales pages. With the help of the Smart Copy feature, you can rewrite texts, generate follow-up sentences, and expand the sales copy with ease.
This tool runs on AI that takes inspiration from the industry’s leading sales copies to create the best copy for your sales or landing page. Additionally, you can use this tool for varied purposes, such as writing emails, product descriptions, etc.
What Are the Features Of Smart Copy?
Here are the features of the Smart Copy.
1. Clean UI: Smart Copy comes with a minimal and clean user interface. You can immediately start using the tool without any prior training. This is because the user interface is quite easy to use.
2. Pre-designed Templates: One of the significant features of the Smart Copy tool is its pre-designed templates. Smart Copy gives you access to 45+ ready-made templates to easily start creating a converting landing page copy. It has varied templates for different use-cases, such as thank you notes, email subject lines, viral growth ideas, etc.
3. Multilingual: Another highlighting feature of Smart Copy is that it lets you create sales copy in more than thirty languages. You can effortlessly generate a copy in your native language and translate it into any other language of your choice with a click.
4. Advanced Writing Dashboard: Smart Copy has an advanced and feature-packed writing dashboard that gives you full control over your sales copy setting. It lets you choose the copy length, from short, medium, or long. In addition, you can also set the tone for your sales page copy, such as friendly, neutral, confident, analytics, etc. However, this feature is available in the premium plan.
5. Free to Use: One of the key features of Smart Copy is that it is available for free with some limitations. You can’t generate more than five copies with the free plan in a day. You can easily download the tool for your OS or add the Smart Copy extension to your browser to use it.
6. Create Profile: Smart Copy also lets you create different writing profiles according to your content needs. You can train the algorithm to generate the content matching your given inputs. For example, you can explain the AI about your product or service and your target audience. The algorithm will use this information to create a copy as per your brand’s style, voice, and needs.
7. Expander, Remix & Summarize: Smart Copy lets you expand, remix, and summarize the copy from one dashboard. You can use the ‘Expand’ option to increase the length of the sales page. You can use the ‘Remix’ option to update the old content to make it look fresh. You can use any of them according to your requirements.
These are the features of Smart Copy. Read the next section to check a few reasons to use the Smart Copy tools.
Why Should You Use Smart Copy Feature?
There could be several reasons to use the Smart Copy tool. Yet, one of the primary reasons to use the Smart Copy feature is to generate the best sales copy in a few minutes. We hire copywriters or spend our own days writing a converting sales copy.
But, this tool uses AI to create high-converting copies for your sales pages in less time with zero additional cost. You also get access to more than 45 ready-made templates. You need to choose one matching your content requirements and start creating a landing page copy. You can create a high-quality copy with zero grammatical and spelling errors. Isn’t that good?
In addition, the Smart Copy tool works on the GPT-3 technology, becoming more advanced as time passes. In short, this tool is perfect for creating a high-converting page copy, saving time, and focusing on other important tasks.
Popups and sticky bars
Unbounce also lets you create sticky bars and popups. They provide you an extra boost when it comes to improving your conversions. Popups and stick bars have their own nuisance, but they do help you in reaching your goal.
Just like landing pages, you can also create popups and sticky bars using the drag-and-drop builder. To facilitate the process, you get access to pre-built templates giving you a head start and inspiration. Moreover, you can also do A/B testing to improve their effectiveness.
The key features that you get with stick bars and popups include:
- Create two-step opt-in forms with your forms.
- You can adjust when the sticky bars and popups show up. You can trigger them by action, including when visitors exit the page, click an element, or do other actions.
- You can target ULR or part of the URL for the popups and sticky bars to activate.
- You can also schedule offers based on promotion or campaign.
- You can target by location, referring URL, or cookies.
With all the Unbounce plans(expect Launch plan), you get an A/B testing feature. The A/B testing is available popups, stick bars, and landing pages.
It is easy to set up A/B testing. All you need to do is select the landing page, create small variations, and then run both the variations to your audience. This way, you can know which landing page is performing.
Unbounce offers excellent integrations with third-party services and platforms. Both Classic Builder and Smart Builder offer good integration options.
With both Classic and Smart Builder, you get the option to use Zapier. With Zapier, you can integrate with more than 1,000 supported apps with the help of Zaps. You also get webhooks and direct lead integrations for both. Lastly, you can also integrate Google Analytics with Classic Builder.
Performance and Security
When it comes to performance and security, Unbounce offers an unparalleled feature set. For performance, they offer five worldwide data centers that are coupled with fast content delivery using Amazon’s CloudFront.
You also get a great privacy design where your organization’s data are protected at all costs in terms of security. Unbounce is also GDPR compliant and supports Two-factor authentication(2FA) and automated SSL encryption.
With the release of new tools, Unbounce pricing has been changed. Overall, they have simplified the pricing and increased each plan’s cost slightly. Currently, they have categorized their pricing into two big categories: Smart Builder+ and Smart Copy.
Let’s discuss them below.
The Smart Builder+ plans consist of three pricing plans: Launch, Optimize, and Accelerate. The Smart Builder+ plan gives you access to both Smart Builder and Classis Builder. Moreover, you are not limited to creating sticky bars, popups, and landing pages.
Before we move ahead, you need to know how conversion takes place. A conversion takes place after a visitor does a conversion goal completion on the landing page, stick bar, or popup. This will help you understand what you are getting with each plan.
Each plan comes with a 14-day trial. However, you need to use your credit card to avail of the free trial.
Let’s go through the plans below.
The Launch plan starts from $90 per month($81 per month if paid annually). The plan includes up to 500 conversions and up to 20,000 visitors. The Launch plan is limited to one domain usage.
The Launch plan is great for small businesses. However, the Launch plan doesn’t come with A/B testing and Dynamic Text Replacement. That’s a big bummer considering that anyone paying $90 per month would want that feature. The Launch plan also doesn’t give you access to Smart Traffic features. However, you do get access to Classic and Smart Builder.
The key features that come with the Launch plan include:
- Integrations and webhooks
- Classic and smart builder
- Optimized page sections
- Style guide
- Design assistant
- Builder grid
- Copy Insights
- Mobile-responsive design
- Conversion goals
- Sticky bars and popups
- Advanced scheduling and targeting
- Fully customizable templates
- Speed boost
- Real-time conversation analytics
- Auto image optimizer
The Optimize plan starts at $135 per month($122 per month if paid annually). It offers everything that the Launch plan has to offer. You can do up to 1000 conversions and up to 30,000 visitors on this plan. Also, you can use Optimize on five domains. Moreover, you also get access to Smart Traffic which can boost your conversions by 30%.
The biggest advantage of Optimize plan over the Launch plan is the inclusion of A/B testing. Apart from that, you also get access to the following additional features:
- Smart Traffic
- Visitor attributes
- Conversion mapping
- Smart traffic insights
- Smart traffic reports
- A/B testing
- Dynamic Text Replacement(DTR)
Accelerate is their most expansive plan under the Smart Builder+ categorization. It starts at $225 per month(if paid yearly). You get up to 2500 conversions and up to 50,000 visitors on this plan. Moreover, you can also use it on ten domains.
The Accelerate plan offers everything that Optimizes plan offers. You only get an additional feature of Accelerated Mobile Pages(AMP) with Accelerate feature.
If none of the above plans meet your requirement, you need to contact them for custom requirement purposes. You can book a demo and share your requirement so that they can create a quote for you. The Concierge team will go through each of your needs and create a custom plan that only fits your requirement.
They also provide services like team training, page migration, strategic advice, and ongoing support.
You can get hold of Smart Copy through Smart Builder+ plans. However, they are also available separately in two plans:
- Starter: It is a free plan which lets you generate up to 5 times per day. It supports one profile, and you require no credit card to access it.
- Growth: The Growth plan is the paid plan which starts at $49 per month($25 per month if billed annually). Here, you get unlimited generations and profiles. You also get access to Writer(Beta).
The Smart Copy also comes with a 14-day trial. If you are interested in team pricing, you need to contact them.
Unbounce Pros and Cons
Let’s discuss Unbounce pros and cons below.
- Excellent customer support
- Excellent A/B testing feature
- Great AI Tools
- Classic builder is great
- Excellent drag-and-drop builder
- Highly customizable
- Excellent third-party integration support
- Great template library
- Lack of A/B testing on the Launch plan
- Pricing is on the higher side.
- Slightly steep learning curve
Unbounce may feel like a great landing page creator. However, it does come with its cons, as you read above. Even with all the features, it is common for businesses to find themselves stuck with Unbounce as it doesn’t match their requirement. The best way to solve the problem is to look at Unbounce alternatives. Some of the best know Unbounce alternatives include:
- ClickFunnels: ClickFunnels is an excellent alternative to Unbounce. Just like Unbounce, it also offers an easy-to-use drag-and-drop builder. It also lets you create funnels which you can use to do Webinars, coaching, sales, and product launch.
- Instapage: Instapage is mainly aimed at large businesses. It offers the best tools not only to create landing pages but also to manage them. It offers AdMaps, which improves the effectiveness of the page and works across multiple projects. Moreover, you also get access to other excellent features such as heat mapping. However, Instapage cost is on the higher side.
- Leadpages: If you are looking for a dedicated landing page builder alternative to Unbounce, then Leadpages is a great choice. Leadpages also takes a different route compared to other page builders as it offers two editors: one for beginners and others for advanced users. It also lets you create popups and alert bars.
- GetResponse: GetResponse seems to fall under the radar of what Unbounce has to offer. It is an email marketing solution that lets you create sales funnel for improved conversions and reach. It does come with a landing page creator, which makes it a great Unbounce alternative. The drag-and-drop builder is capable, and you can create excellent landing pages with it.
- OptinMonster: OptinMonster is one of the best lead generation tools out there. However, you won’t be able to create landing pages, but you can create other growth-related channels, including floating bars, lightbox bars, gamified wheels, scroll boxes, and so on! It does come with a great collection of pre-built templates and a drag-and-drop builder to work on them easily.
Unbounce offers good support for its customers. You can get started with their help center. However, if you can still find a solution, you can contact them via phone, email, or live chat. They are available on all seven days, but the timings differ for weekdays and weekends.
You can always send them a support ticket at [email protected].
- Weekdays: 1 am to 8 pm PST via phone and live chat
- Weekend: 9 am to 9 pm PST via email only. You can expect slight delays in response for the weekend.
Unbounce has changed how landing pages are created and managed. Their new inclusion of AI-powered tools empowers businesses and look at their landing pages from a different angle. The Smart Builder is a great new addition that offers AI-powered suggestions for different landing page aspects. You also get access to Smart Copy which is an AI Copywriter assistant.
But, what about their standard features?
The Classic Builder is also excellent on its own terms. If you surpass the slight learning curve, you can create high-quality landing pages in no time. The drag-and-drop builder is also excellent where you do not need to write a single line of code. However, it does offer the option to add scripts or edit code if you need it.
But, the most significant advantage of using Unbounce is its A/B testing. With it, you can test out two variations of your landing page and see which one is working the best.
On to pricing, we found that they are priced fairly compared to the competitors. With the addition of two new tools Smart Builder and Smart Copy, Unbounce provides better value but slightly increased pricing.
Overall, we highly recommend Unbounce. They are innovative in their approach and are eager to solve your landing page needs.