Are you searching for the Best Sales Funnel Builder Software? We have got you covered. There are many sales funnel builder software, and it isn’t easy to choose the best ones from all. But, we will help you choose the best sales funnel software.
The sales funnel is an integral part of any inbound marketing strategy. Without an effective sales funnel, it is nearly impossible to convert your visitors or leads into high-paying customers. As a result, your business won’t be able to generate more sales and revenue.
Creating a powerful sales funnel is necessary, as the competition is rapidly increasing with time. That’s why designing a unique sales funnel becomes crucial to stand out from your competitors or crowd.
Creating a sales funnel is a multi-step process, and it is divided into multiple parts. A sales funnel involves the creation of different pages. We create varied pages, such as a landing page, checkout page, upsell page, etc. However, manually creating and designing all these pages requires a lot of time and effort. In this case, Sales Funnel Builder Software helps us do all this with ease in no time.
Best Sales Funnel Software Comparison
We have selected the ten best sales funnel software considering different factors, such as UI, essential features, analytics, etc. You will get a detailed overview of each tool’s key features, pros and cons, and pricing.
Image Credit: Systeme.io
A high-converting sales funnel is built of different elements, such as an attractive website, stunning landing pages, etc. Creating all these elements individually with different tools is a challenging and time-consuming task. For instance, you will use different software for creating landing pages and some other software for email marketing. This will cost you a lot of bucks and time as well. What if we say you can do all this with the help of a single software? Yes, Systeme.io helps you do all that with its powerful features.
Systeme.io is a freemium sales funnel builder software with many exceptional features. It is an all-in-one marketing tool that assists you in each step of building a sales funnel, from designing to marketing it. Systeme.io is a suite of various marketing tools. It gives you access to different software, like funnel builder, email marketing, affiliate marketing, LMS, etc. This tool has everything you will need at each step of building a successful sales funnel.
One of the most popular tools of Systeme.io is its sales funnel builder tool. Systeme.io features the drag and drop functionality that lets you create effective sales funnels according to your design preferences. In addition, they give you access to many pre-designed sales funnels templates, which makes the work even easier.
Key Features Of Systeme.io
- Systeme.io features an easy-to-use and learn dashboard that comes with a lot of advanced features.
- It is an all-in-one marketing software that includes a sales funnel builder, landing page builder, email marketing tool, and more.
- You get access to many stunning and proven sales funnel templates to automate the entire process.
- Systeme.io also allows you to integrate your email list, payment gateways, and membership sites altogether to function seamlessly.
- It is an ideal tool for entrepreneurs and online marketers looking to add membership sites, courses, and affiliate programs as a part of their sales funnels.
- Systeme.io easily integrates with popular payment gateways, including Stripe and PayPal.
- One of the highlighting parts of Systeme.io is its email marketing features that easily integrate with your sales funnels.
- The free plan comes with all essential features.
- Best for creating membership sites, courses, and affiliate programs.
- Affordable pricing
- Templates are easy to edit and use
- Excellent customer service
- The free plan has all features but also has some limitations
- Templates are quite outdated and lack in terms of designing
- Limited elements for designing
- Don’t have a dedicated knowledge base
Systeme.io is one of the best freemium sales funnel builder software on the list. It has a free plan and three paid plans: Startup, Webinar, and Unlimited. The Startup and Webinar plan costs $27 and $47 per month. In contrast, the Unlimited plan costs $97 monthly. Of course, all three plans offer varied features. Besides this, you can sign up for the free version from their website and enjoy their basic features.
Image Credit: Kartra.com
Kartra is again one of the best sales funnel software that enables you to easily create sales funnels for your business in a few quick steps. Kartra has a special tool for each sales funnel stage, from collecting the leads to marketing. We can also called Kartra an: all-in-one marketing tool. They have developed many tools for different use-cases, such as Kartra Checkouts to create checkout forms, Kartra Page to create beautiful landing pages, Kartra Leads to collect leads, etc. Kartra also has a dedicated email marketing tool that has many advanced features like segmentation, email broadcasting, etc. You can also send automated and personalized emails to your contacts and engage with them.
Kartra has some additional tools that aren’t present in other all-in-one marketing tools suite. For example, Kartra’s all-in-one marketing tool also provides you a special tool to create interactive surveys and quizzes for your audience.
Additionally, you can integrate Kartra with different third-party services, such as payment gateways, email gateways, membership platforms, SMS platforms, etc. It easily integrates with popular services, like Authorize.net, Kajabi, PayPal, Stripe, Braintree, and more. One of the most highlighting features of Kartra is that you get access to many tools under one account, and this helps you save a lot of money from individually buying every tool.
Key Features Of Karta
- Kartra is an all-in-one marketing that comes with varied tools for different use cases, such as landing page design, payment integration, website design, etc.
- You get access to more than 12+ marketing tools for different purposes.
- It helps you build complex sales funnels with ease with the help of its exceptional features.
- Kartra has a huge collection of ready-made templates, collaborating in making the design process easier and effortless.
- It lets you create surveys and quizzes to collect information from your customers and understand their needs and demands.
- You can use Kartra to create online courses and membership sites for your audience.
- One dashboard but 12+ tools
- Intuitive dashboard and features
- Training portal for beginners
- Huge list of elements
- Smoothly integrates with different services
- Limited third-party integrations
- Expensive for beginners
Kartra is an all-in-one premium marketing tool, which makes it quite expensive from other all-in-one marketing tools. They give you the option to test their premium features by opting for the free trial. Besides this, it has four paid plans: Starter, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. The Starter and Silver plan costs $79 and $149 per month when billed annually. The Gold and Platinum plan costs $229 and $379 per month when billed annually. Features of all three plans vary. You can check the features of each plan by visiting the official pricing page.
Image Credit: Dropfunnels.com
DropFunnels is another best sales funnel builder software that features everything you need to create a high-performing sales funnel. It lets you create unlimited high-converting sales funnels for your business. One of the most highlighting features of DropFunnels is that you get an SEO-optimized website with unlimited pages at lightning speed. In addition, you can create your own blog to generate some traffic for your website. DropFunnels is again an all-in-one marketing solution to all your digital marketing needs into a single platform. You don’t need to purchase different tools and spend thousands of bucks on them. You just need one tool, which is DropFunnels.
Key Features Of DropFunnels
- DropFunnels offers you a fantastic SEO optimized website with fast speed and unlimited pages.
- It lets you create unlimited membership sites and online courses with easy-to-use features.
- One of the prominent features of DropFunnels is that you can create countless sales funnels and sales funnels steps as per your needs.
- With the help of DropFunnels, you can create as many landing pages as you want with the help of beautifully-designed landing page templates.
- Another key feature of DropFunnels is that it comes with an in-built Customer Relationship Management tool to store unlimited leads and contacts.
- DropFunnels features a drag and drop visual front-end editor to quickly design your sales funnels, blogs, and websites.
- Lightning-fast page loading speed
- SEO-optimized site with unlimited pages
- Built-in CRM
- Drag and drop design functionality
- Ready-made page templates
- Little bit expensive as compared to others
- Tricky interface for novice
- Templates can be improved
DropFunnels is a premium software. They also have a 14-days free trial to test premium features before purchasing the premium version. Talking about DropFunnel’s premium plans. It comes with two varied pricing plans: DropFunnels Starter and DropFunnels Pro. The DropFunnel Starter plan starts at $49 per month. On the other hand, the DropFunnel Pro plan comes at $147 per month. Of course, all two plans offer varied features as per their pricing.
Image Credit: Getreponse.com
GetResponse is one of the most popular sales funnel builder software in 2022. It is an integrated platform that lets you take control on each step of your sales funnel. GetResponse enables you to create different kinds of sales funnels, such as opt-in funnels, lead magnet funnels, sales funnels, and webinar funnels. With the help of GetResponse, you can build landing pages, run automated email campaigns, sell products, and convert your potential leads into customers. The best part is GetResponse is a freemium tool that lets you start for free.
One of the most highlighting features of GetResponse is its email marketing feature. It enables you to run email marketing campaigns with ease. It is primarily famous for its email marketing and automation tools.
GetResponse offers many advanced features, such as autoresponder, email automation, transactional emails, etc. GetResponse provides a ton of templates. In addition, it has an in-built drag and drop editor to create beautiful emails and landing pages. Its pricing plan starts from $15 per month, which is perfect for newcomers.
Key Features Of GetResponse
- GetResponse features an easy-to-use user interface that requires no training at all.
- It offers a huge collection of ready-made templates that you can use to design landing pages and sales funnels.
- GetResponse supports email automation that lets you automate your sales email campaign with ease.
- GetResponse also supports split testing to analyze your sales funnels and email marketing campaigns.
- It comes with a drag and drop editor to ease the creation of stunning landing pages and sales funnels.
- It lets you create different varied types of sales funnels, such as opt-in funnels, lead magnet funnels, sales funnels, and webinar funnels.
- You can run and manage your different paid campaigns, such as Google Ads, Instagram Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.
- With the help of GetResponse, you can also create signup forms and popups with an easy-to-use drag and drop functionality.
- Original templates
- Detailed and accurate analytics dashboard
- Easy-to-use user interface
- Drag and drop design functionality
- Sales funnel builder
- Built-in split testing
- Quite expensive
GetResponse comes at a little expensive price. They have two plans that include sales funnels and conversion funnels. The Marketing Automation plan costs $48.38 per month, consisting of the sales funnel builder feature. At the same time, the eCommerce Marketing plan comes at $97.58 monthly with some additional features.
Do you want to check more Sales Funnel Builder Software? Continue reading to check the remaining Best Sales Funnel Builder Software.
Image Credit: ClickFunnels.com
ClickFunnels is one of the most renowned sales funnel builder software on the list with many advanced features. With the help of ClickFunnels, you can create varied types of sales funnels, such as hangout funnels, opt-in funnels, lead magnet funnels, sales funnels, and webinar funnels. ClickFunnels features an intuitive drag and drop editor that enables you to create sales funnels in less time.
One of the most highlighting features of ClickFunnels is its smart shopping cart builder. With ClickFunnels, you can create a smart shopping cart and enable upsell. ClickFunnels not only helps in the sales process, but it helps in the marketing part too. It also gives you the ability to automate your Facebook Ads and email marketing campaigns with ease.
ClickFunnels also lets you create membership sites and online courses with ease. ClickFunnels helps you generate leads, sell products, and create follow-up funnels. Additionally, ClickFunnels enables you to create stunning landing pages for your sales funnels. You can design different types of landing pages, such as squeeze pages, splash pages, product launch landing pages, and more.
Key Features Of Click Funnels
- ClickFunnels comes with a drag and drop editor, also known as ‘Etison Editor,’ to design landing pages and sales funnels.
- With ClickFunnels, you can create intelligent shopping carts with one click upsell system.
- It lets you automate your Facebook and Email marketing campaigns with ease.
- ClickFunnels lets you efficiently manage everything with a single and easy-to-operate dashboard.
- With ClickFunnels, you can also create responsive and attractive opt-ins and popups.
- You also get the A/B testing feature to test and analyze your landing pages and sales funnels.
- You can easily integrate the software with your email marketing software to capitalize on the power of email marketing.
- It easily integrates with popular marketing tools, such as Stripe, MailChimp, GetResponse, AWeber, ActiveCampaign, etc.
- Enough features for lead generation
- You can automate marketing campaigns
- Easy-to-use dashboard and features
- A/B testing tool to analyze sales funnels and landing pages
- Pre-designed sales funnels and landing pages templates
- Ideal for beginners and non-techy people
- Not optimized for smartphones
- It has terrible customer support, according to the users.
- Constant bugs and glitches (can be fixed in updates)
ClickFunnels has two pricing plans – Starter and Etison Suite. The Starter plan costs $97 monthly. And the Etison Suite plan costs $297 per month. The features increase as the prices increase.
Image Credit: Kajabi.com
If you want to create a sales funnel and include online courses in it, then Kajabi has covered you. Kajabi is one of the best platforms to create and sell online courses. It has everything that helps you create, manage, and grow your online business. Kajabi has helped over 100,000 businesses so far to create sales funnels. They enable you to create all kinds of content to showcase your expertise, including online courses, podcasts, coaching programs, memberships, and more. With Kajabi, you can easily create content, run campaigns, and create funnels in a few easy steps.
One of the most highlighting features of Kajabi is its integrated CRM to store and manage all your customer-related information in one place. Besides this, you can easily multiple payment gateways to receive payment from your customers. You can seamlessly connect it with PayPal and Stripe to accept payments online. In addition, you can also keep track of your products’ performance and revenue with the help of its in-depth analytics dashboard. This will help you forecast the future and make business decisions correctly.
Key Features Of Kajabi
- With Kajabi, you can easily create and sell online courses with exceptional features.
- Kajabi has developed an in-depth knowledge base to learn about their products and quickly start building products.
- You can also use its integrated CRM dashboard to store and manage your customer-related information.
- You can smoothly connect Kajabi with popular payment gateways, including PayPal and Stripe.
- Kajabi offers exceptional features to create high-converting sales funnels for your business.
- It comes with an easy-to-use dashboard and features to create online courses and membership sites.
- One of the key features of Kajabi is it lets you drip out course content to students.
- Intuitive dashboard
- Easy integrations
- Easily understandable instructional videos
- A user-friendly landing page builder
- Easy to use for educators as well as for students
- Access to pre-made stunning page
- Not good enough for email marketing and email automation
- Uptime could be better
- CRM lacks in terms of features
- Some templates are premium
Kajabi is a premium sales funnel builder software. They also offer a 14-days free trial to use the premium features to check whether it’s a good fit according to your needs. You can sign up for the free trial from their official website. Furthermore, they have three different paid plans: Basic, Growth, and Pro. The Basic plan comes at $149 for one month with varied features. While the Growth and Pro plan starts at $199 and $399 monthly. Of course, the features of each plan improve, and increase as the price increases. You can check all the features you will get with each plan by visiting their ‘Pricing’ page.
Image Credit: Builderall.com
Until now, we have looked at many sales funnel software, such as Kajabi, GetResponse, DropFunnels, Kartra, etc. But this software has some compelling features and unique features that aren’t present in other tools. Builderall is one of the leading digital marketing platforms that assist in everything about sales funnels. It has recently gained more attraction because of its handier and unique features. Builderall is the only platform with over 1000 features and 50+ tools. It lets you build a stunning feature-packed eCommerce store with its popular tools called Cheetah eCommerce. To provide consistent support to your customers, it also enables you to build interactive support chatbots.
One of the most prominent features of Builderall is its Funnel Builder tool. It comes with an intuitive funnel builder tool to build, manage and edit sales funnels from a customizable blueprint. Builderall is constantly working on some new and mind-blowing tools, like Script Generator, to create effective sales copywriting based on your target audience. The best feature about Builderall is that you can use it for any purpose because it has everything you will need.
Key Features Of Builderall
- Builderall comes with more than 1000 features and 50+ tools to create an effective sales funnel.
- It features an intuitive funnel builder tool to build, manage and edit sales funnels.
- With Builderall, you can also create a Meta Messenger chatbot to increase your conversions.
- Builderall also helps you with email marketing with its Mailing Boss tool to capture and send customized emails to your subscribers.
- With Builderall, you can build a stunning feature-packed eCommerce store with its popular tool called Cheetah eCommerce.
- Builderall also offers SMS automation features to boost your sales and revenue.
- All-in-one marketing tool
- 50+ tools to help in different areas
- Affordable tool
- Great for budding entrepreneurs
- Offer premium hosting
- Pre-designed funnels
- Confusing for beginners
- Too many features and tools (might be confusing to choose)
- Outdated funnel and website templates
Builderall is one of the most affordable options on the list. It has four premium plans: Cheetah, Marketer, Premium, and Funnel Club. The Cheetah and Marketer plans start at $16.90 and $76.90 per month. On the other hand, Premium and Funnel Club come for $87.90 and $199 monthly.
Image Credit: Convertri.com
Convertri is known to be the world’s fastest sales funnel builder because of its intuitive funnel builder and its functionality. One of the highlighting features of Convertri is its super-fast page loading speed. When you create landing pages and sales funnel with Convertri, your visitors will never experience a slow page speed. It provides your visitors with a smoother and better user experience. With Convertri, you can collect leads, use them to generate sales, and increase your sales and revenue. Another highlighting feature of Convertri is its ready-made content blocks that save a lot of time and effort.
Convertri automatically optimizes your sales funnel for different devices, such as smartphones, tablets, and PCs. You can even create personalized versions for different screens. Convertri also has a huge collection of premium, high-quality, and interactive videos to use in your sales funnels. With the help of Convertri, you can also create pop-ups, lightboxes, and conversion bars. Furthermore, it easily integrates with many software, such as InfusionSoft, AWeber, GetResponse, Stripe, etc.
Key Features Of Convertri
- Sales funnels created by Convertri run smoothly on all devices, including smartphones.
- It smoothly integrates with popular third-party software, including InfusionSoft, AWeber, GetResponse, and Stripe.
- Convertri lets you add a shopping cart to your sales funnel with the up-sell feature in easy steps.
- It enables you to set up regular payments over any time period so that the money keeps coming in.
- Convertri comes with an interactive and detailed analytics dashboard to see who bought the products, when they purchased them, and the revenue generated over time.
- With the help of Convertri, you can build custom checkout pages according to your design needs.
- Convertri has a massive library of sales funnel templates, such as webinar funnel, info funnel, lead generation funnel, etc.
- Editors functions properly on mobile
- Optimized for different screens
- Lightning-fast CDN
- 2-step checkout
- Integrated Shopping Cart
- One-click upsells
- Limited pricing options
- Absence of an affiliate program
- Doesn’t have an integrated email marketing tool
Convertri has only one paid plan that costs $75 per month when it bills annually. You can create up to 250 pages in this plan and add ten custom domains. You can check all the features associated with this plan by visiting the given link.
Image Credit: Groovefunnels.com
GrooveFunnels is one of the most powerful CRM and marketing automation platforms, specially designed for digital and eCommerce marketers. It has all the tools you will need to start, grow and run your businesses online. GrooveFunnels is an all-in-one marketing suite that has many premium tools, like GroovePages, GrooveFunnels, and GrooveCheckout. GroovePage lets you design stunning websites with its drag and drop website builder. In addition, you also get many pre-designed templates to choose from.
On the other hand, GrooveFunnels helps you build multi-page sales funnels with ease. You also get access to tons of pre-made sales funnel templates to choose from. You can edit them as per your needs and use them. In the end, GrooveCheckout helps you with the entire checkout process. It lets you create stunning checkout pages with its drag and drop functionality. In addition, you can integrate multiple payment methods to your checkout page to accept payments.
Besides this, they also have other tools, such as GrooveMail, GrooveKart, Groove Affiliate, GrooveMember, and a few more. Each tool helps you somewhere in your sales funnel creation process. Groove has also created a dedicated support section for their customers to learn about their products. They have also added guides and video tutorials to get started quickly.
Key Features Of GrooveFunnels
- They have a huge digital library containing hundreds of beautifully designed, professional pages and sales funnel templates.
- GrooveFunnels offer blazing fast hosting with unlimited storage and a free SSL certificate.
- You can manage all your leads and contacts in one dashboard with the help of its in-built CRM.
- You can access many tools for varied purposes under one roof, such as GrooveFunnels, GrooveKart, GrooveCheckout, and many more.
- GrooveFunnels lets you create a checkout page and integrate multiple payment methods.
- Easy-to-use landing page tool
- All-in-one marketing suite
- Easy to create sales funnels
- Need to learn the software
- Bugs and glitches (can be fixed in updates)
GrooveFunnels comes with both a free plan and premium plans. You can sign up for the free plan from their official website. Besides, they have three premium plans: Silver, Gold, and Platinum. The Silver plan comes at $99 per month. On the other hand, Gold and Platinum plans start at $199 and $299 monthly. All three plans offer varied features.
Image Credit: Samcart.com
As the name suggests, SamCart is one of the leading platforms for creating fully-functional and feature-packed eCommerce stores. It has all the features you need to succeed in your online business. SamCart also lets you easily build landing pages and websites with its drag and drop functionality. Simply drag the element where you want to place it. You’re done. In short, you can easily customize your landing pages to showcase your product in the most attractive manner. One of the highlighting features of SamCart is its digital library of pre-designed templates. Yes, you heard it right. You don’t need to design your pages from scratch. You can pick the best one from hundreds of ready-made templates, make some edits to it, and use it. With SamCart, you can sell unlimited products and services without any limitations.
Unlike other sales funnel builder software, SamCart also offers some revenue optimization features to increase your online business revenue. For instance, you can enable up-sell in a single click to recommend more products to the buyers. Another highlighting feature about SamCart is its A/B testing or split testing feature. You can use the A/B testing feature to analyze the landing pages and improve them to increase conversions.
Key Features Of SamCart
- SamCart lets you quickly build landing pages with its intuitive drag and drop functionality.
- Another key feature of SamCart is it supports split testing to analyze the landing pages.
- You can use SamCart to sell unlimited products and services without any restrictions.
- SamCart offers many ready-made templates to choose from and helps you shorten the design process.
- You can create and add your own custom domain for every sales page you create.
- SamCart lets you integrate different payment methods, such as Google Pay, PayPal, Apple Pay, etc.
- You can easily incorporate SamCart with popular third-party services like MailChimp, PayPal, Keap, etc.
- Easy to add upsells or downsells
- Offers secure shopping cart
- Excellent customer support
- Little expensive
- Easy to use for beginner
- Revenue optimization features
- 0% transaction fees
- Outstanding landing page templates
- Not so smooth
- Only email support is available
SamCart has three different pricing plans: Launch, Grow and Scale. The Launch plan comes at $39 per month when billed annually. Otherwise, it costs $49 per month. And the Grow and Scale plan start at $79 and $159 per month when billed annually. This is the annual pricing. The monthly pricing of these plans is $99 and $199 per month. Features may vary with each plan.
What Is a Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is the term we use to visually represent the sales journey of a customer, from awareness to action. It discusses each step of a sales process, from knowing about the product to purchasing it and re-engaging with the brand. The sales funnel is divided into three steps: Top, Middle, and Bottom. The Top part is known for Marketing, the Middle part for Sales, and the Bottom refers to the Customers.
Image Credit: Keap.com
Marketers build sales funnels to take their target audience through a series of steps to convert them into leads and then customers. It helps you convert your potential leads into high-paying customers by taking them through different stages. Each prospect’s journey depends on their actions and thinking toward the product.
A sales funnel helps you understand how your potential customers think and react towards your product or any product. Then, these insights help you invest in the right marketing tool and create the best marketing strategies. It assists you in drafting the most relevant message for each stage of the sales funnel to turn potential prospects into paying customers.
Here are the benefits of the sales funnel:
- You can deliver the right message at the right time with the help of a sales funnel.
- It helps you transform your potential leads and high-paying customers for your business.
- A sales funnel lets you create an alignment between marketing and sales to generate more sales.
- Building an automated sales funnel helps you save your time and efforts to capitalize on creating marketing strategies.
- It helps you understand your potential customers’ thinking and their actions.
This is a short overview of the sales funnel. Read the next section to learn about the stages of the sales funnel.
What Are the Four Stages of Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is divided into four different stages: Awareness, Interest & Interaction, Design, and Action. Let’s discuss each stage of the sales funnels in detail.
The first stage of a sales funnel is called ‘Awareness.’ It starts with informing your users about your product or services. Without educating them about your product or services, you can’t get their attention. There are different ways to communicate to your potential leads about your product or services. For instance, you can use advertising or social media to spread the word about your offerings. The primary purpose of this stage is to educate your potential leads about your products and services.
Here are content types you can use at the ‘Awareness’ stage:
- Sponsored social media posts;
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO);
- Guest blog posting or guest podcasting;
- Ebooks and whitepapers;
- Independent research;
- Online webinars;
- In-person events;
2. Interest & Interaction
The second stage of the sales funnel is known as ‘Interest & Interaction.’ Users now know about your offerings. They have got enough information about your products or services. If they think that your offerings can help them, their interest will eventually build up. Additionally, you can use different interactive methods to increase their interest in your offerings with time. You can use different content types to entertain them, such as blog posts, videos, newsletters, etc.
Here are some content types you can use at the ‘Interest & Interaction’ stage:
- Email marketing campaigns;
- Blog posts and articles;
- Lead magnets, such as free eBooks and other free resources;
- Social media accounts;
- Free trials;
- Retargeting campaigns;
They are paying attention to your products or services. In short, you have their attention. Besides, they have also shown their interest in your offerings. Until now, you have used varied content types, such as blogs, newsletters, videos, etc., to interact with and engage them.
The best part is that they are considering making the purchase now. However, they aren’t 100% sure whether your offerings can solve their problems. You are just one step away from converting them to your loyal customers. They have some desire for your product, but now you have to make them feel like your product can solve their desires. You have to make them feel 100% sure about your offerings.
Here are some content types you can use at the ‘Desire’ stage:
- Testimonials and customer reviews;
- Case studies;
- Discount codes and offers;
- Customer reviews;
- Product recommendations;
- Live demos or tutorial webinars;
- Consultation calls;
- Product comparisons;
- Competitors comparison;
The second last stage of the sales funnel is called ‘Action.’ At this stage, you will see the results of all the efforts you put in previous stages. You are now ready to convert the prospect into your customer. You can offer them discount codes, bundle packages, etc., to convert them into paying customers at the’ Action’ stage.
Here are some content types you can use at the ‘Action’ stage of your sales funnel:
- Insider tips;
- Customer success tips;
- Special offers and discounts;
- Product implementation or training webinars;
- Bundled packages;
- Follow-up email campaigns;
These are the four stages of the sales funnel. Continue reading the following section to learn about sales funnel builder software.
What Is a Sales Funnel Builder?
Sales funnel builder software helps you create varied parts of your sales funnel easily and quickly with its advanced tools and features. It lets you set different parts of your sales funnel, such as landing pages, checkout pages, upsell pages, thank you pages, etc. This tool enables you to create high-converting sales funnels and boost the revenue of your online business by giving you access to more advanced tools and resources.
The primary purpose of the sales funnel tool is to automate the funnel creation process by providing access to more useful resources and tools. It lets you collect and generate more leads, manage customers, run email marketing campaigns, and much more.
Sales funnel builder tools are all-in-one marketing tools that help you in every step of your sales funnel creation process, from design to marketing. They provide many advanced tools and features to help turn interested prospects into paying customers.
Many marketers use sales funnel builder tools, especially sales funnel marketers. Generally, sales funnel marketers use this software to create sales funnels for their marketing campaigns. They use this type of software to get more leads and convert them into paid customers for their business.
What Are the Benefits of Using Sales Funnel Software?
There are numerous benefits of using sales funnel software.
1. Create Automated Sales Funnel: One of the primary benefits of the sales funnel software is that it lets you create automated sales funnels. For instance, you don’t need to invest hours creating landing pages or checkout pages from scratch. You can choose from a wide variety of pre-designed landing page templates and save plenty of time and effort. This way, you can spend more time creating an effective marketing strategy and generating more sales and revenue for your business.
2. Invest Less and Get More: Which is better for you: buying software that does everything or hiring and building a team for doing different things? Of course, you would choose to buy software that helps you with everything from designing to marketing. Building a team is a great option but not feasible and effective for all. But automated software will come under your budget and offer many advanced features to carry out varied tasks effectively and efficiently.
3. Handle More Leads: The sales process starts with generating leads and collecting information from them. Sales funnel tools help you manage a huge list of contacts from one dashboard. You can collect and store as many leads as you want and access them in a few clicks. Additionally, you can even share them with your sales team to continue the sales process.
4. Enhance Customer Retention: Customer retention plays a huge role in the success of any sales funnel. Another important benefit of the sales funnel builder tool is that it helps in improving customer retention rates. The sales funnel tool helps you create a well-organized and responsive sales funnel, which ultimately helps you improve customer retention rate.
What Features Should You Look for in a Sales Funnel Tool?
Here are the most basic and essential features you should look for in the best sales funnel builder software.
1. Easy to Use UI: One of the most important features you should look for in a sales funnel builder tool is its user interface. The tool you choose should feature an interactive and easy-to-use user interface. This will save a lot of your time. You will not need to spend hours only learning the software. You can simply use it and learn it simultaneously.
2. Third-party Integrations: Third-party integrations are a must to add advanced functionality to your sales funnel. Your selected sales funnel builder software should easily integrate with popular third-party sales-related software and applications. It will make data sharing easy with other sales applications and create a smoother workflow.
3. Effective Pricing: Another thing you should consider while looking for an online sales funnel builder software is its cost-effectiveness. It should be affordable and comes with all the essential features. The number and quality of features should increase with the price rise.
4. Automation: Automation is another important and essential feature you should consider while choosing a sales funnel software. This will help in the automation of the sales funnel creation process. You won’t need to spend long hours doing things manually. For example, designing a sales funnel from scratch and manually. You can simply use the given resources to create assets for your sales funnels, such as landing pages, etc.
5. Analytics Dashboard: Another essential feature your sales funnel builder tool should have is an in-depth analytics dashboard. Analytics and reporting dashboard will help you keep track of your sales funnel performance. It should show all major KPIs in one place to assist you in analyzing your sales funnels. In addition, it should display the analytics in an easy-to-understand manner, such as graphs, charts, tables, etc. So, always choose a sales funnel builder that offers an in-depth analytics dashboard.
6. A/B Testing: Creating a sales funnel and relying on that for a whole decade isn’t what you definitely should. You should create different sales funnels and test them out. Some will perform up to the mark, but some won’t. So, it becomes necessary to find out why this one performed better but the other one didn’t. In this case, the A/B testing feature will help you a lot. A/B testing will help you analyze two different versions of the same sales funnel with some minor changes. This way, you will be able to figure out the changes and implement them in your next sales funnel. So, you should make sure the tool you choose comes with in-built A/B testing or split testing features.
7. Lead Generation: Lead generation is one of the most important and foremost steps of a sales funnel. You can move further without having quality leads in your basket. It is important to collect leads first, then work on them. We will always recommend you choose a tool that allows you to collect, score, prioritize, and assign leads. With the help of a lead generation feature, you will be able to generate more leads and quickly move them to your sales funnel.
8. Email Marketing: One of the best ways to get more visitors to your sales funnel is to use some kind of marketing strategy. And email marketing is one of them. Email marketing refers to reaching out to your target audience or customers with personalized emails. Your selected tool should let you draft personalized emails for your target audience. It should come with all essential email marketing features, such as A/B testing, tagging, segmentation, email broadcasting, etc.
9. Customer Relationship Management: A sales funnel software will enable you to create a powerful sales funnel to capture more leads. Now, you will need something to store and work on those leads from one place. In this case, the customer relationship management tool will help you. CRM tool is another essential feature you would need in your sales funnel. It will help you manage and store all your customer-related information, such as type of lead, name, phone number, current status, etc in one place with ease. While choosing a sales funnel builder tool, always make sure that it features an in-built CRM tool.
If you find software having much more than these features, it would be a cherry on the cake.
What Is the Difference Between Marketing Funnel and Sales Funnel?
Marketing funnel and sales funnel both are different terms. Yet, the terms are closely interrelated to each other. Both heavily rely on each other for the further process. Both terms are related to sales and marketing. Before heading forward, we need to understand the actual meaning of ‘Funnel.’ These terms have one thing in common that is the word: ‘Funnel.’
We can understand ‘Funnel’ as the process of converting a prospect into a buyer. It includes different stages through which we take our leads to transform them into valuable customers. From this, we understood that both terms are a series of steps, or we can say a Funnel, through which we take our potential leads.
Sales funnel is the term we use to visually represent the sales journey of a customer, from awareness to action. It discusses each step of a sales process, from knowing about the product, interacting with the brand, to purchasing it.
A sales funnel is divided into four different stages:
Stage I: Awareness
Stage II: Interest & Interaction
Stage III: Desire
Stage IV: Action
When we talk about the marketing funnel, it is a bit similar to the sales funnel, but not completely. The marketing funnel is a subpart of a sales funnel. A sales funnel would be incomplete without the marketing part. The marketing funnel is an important aspect for a business that allows them to promote their products and services to increase their brand visibility. It helps them stand out from their competitors.
A marketing funnel is divided into six different stages:
Stage I: Awareness
Stage II: Interest
Stage III: Consideration
Stage IV: Intent
Stage V: Evaluation
Stage VI: Purchase
Image Credit: Store.magenest.com
There is a fine line between a marketing funnel and a sales funnel. The functions of both are different, but they also depend on each other. For instance, if the marketing funnel doesn’t perform well, the whole sales funnel will be affected. One of the common differences between a marketing funnel and a sales funnel is that both help you visualize the customer’s buying journey. In addition, both aim at improving brand awareness and revenue.
|Characteristics||Sales Funnel||Marketing Funnel|
|Definition||Sales funnel is the term we use to visually represent the sales journey of a customer, from awareness to action. It discusses each step of a sales process.||Refers to promoting your products and services to increase their brand visibility to stand out from their competitors.|
|Importance||A sales funnel can’t work properly without a marketing funnel.||It is a part of the sales funnel. The marketing funnel can’t work efficiently without the sales funnel.|
|Focus||It focuses on the sales and services part.||It focuses on the marketing and brand recognition part.|
|Interest||It maintains customers’ interest.||It creates customers’ interest.|
This is the difference between a marketing funnel and a sales funnel. Read the next section to know the example of both funnels.
What Is an Example of a Sales Funnel?
There are numerous examples of sales funnels. One of the most appropriate examples of the best sales funnels is Netflix’s Homepage. Netflix is one of the most popular video streaming services, which reported over 214 million subscribers in 2021. Netflix is the perfect example of a sales funnel.
- Homepage: Netflix has a subtle homepage that describes everything about its platform. It informs visitors about their TV shows, movies, and web series. Their homepage educates visitors about what their platform offers. It mentions all the features of their platform, which drives users’ attention. At the start of the homepage, they have also added an option to opt for a free trial. So, this also drives more attention.
- Pricing Page: They have added the FAQ section, where you can find their pricing plans. In the pricing section, they have also mentioned that there will not be extra costs and contracts. It means they can cancel the subscription anytime. This clears all their doubts and makes them feel free to take action.
What Is an Example of a Marketing Funnel?
One of the most appropriate examples of the best marketing funnels is Netflix’s advertising campaigns. Netflix ran advertisements on different platforms to spread awareness about their brands and new shows. They took a short clip from their new show and created an advertising campaign for that. So that people can get to know about their upcoming web series.
Which Is the Best Sales Funnel Builder Software?
We have finally checked the Best Sales Funnel Builder Software. We discussed each tool with key features and the pros and cons. Each tool mentioned above offers some unique capabilities that make them stand out from the rest of the tools. It’s now time to find the best sales funnel builder tool for ourselves.
To start your search for the best option, determine your budget first. It is important to determine how much money you are able to spend on such software. Some tools mentioned above are so costlier, while others are affordable.
If you are really looking for software just to create and sell online courses, then Kajabi is an ideal option for you. Kajabi is the perfect software to create and sell online courses and automate the whole process. You will find many tools that allow you to build and sell online courses, but none of them focuses primarily on one thing. Despite this, Kajabi allows you to focus solely on creating and selling online courses.
Now, let’s talk about the best all-in-one Marketing Platform. We have a few affordable options on the list. Our first choice is SamCart. SamCart is a powerful platform for creating eCommerce stores with many advanced features. The best part is that its monthly price starts at just $39.
Another choice we have is Builderall. Builderall seems to be the most affordable choice on our list. Its paid plan starts at $16.90, which features many powerful features. The last option we have is Systeme.io. Systeme.io is an all-rounder tool that helps you with each step of building a sales funnel, from designing to marketing it. Their premium plans start at $27.