Are you looking for the Best Landing Page Builders? There you go. We have got you covered right here.
A landing page is one of the essential components of any marketing campaign. It helps us drive our paid visitors and convert them into customers. In short, it entices visitors to buy a product or opt for the service mentioned on the page.
One of the most important aspects we should consider while creating a landing page is its design. Design decides whether the customer would adhere to the end or not. However, building a beautiful landing page has always been difficult for small businesses. They all believe coding is necessary to create stunning and advanced landing pages.
Fortunately, not. We can design impressive landing pages without any knowledge of coding. We can easily create pages with the help of the landing page softwares out there.
Table of Contents
Which Is The Best Landing Page Builder?
Each landing page builder offers varied features. There are a few things that you should consider while looking for the best landing page builder for yourself.
How to Choose the Best Landing Page Builder?
You can consider following things.
- Easy-to-use interface and features
- All essential features
- Premade templates to use
- Plenty of customization features
- Smooth performance; not laggy
- 3rd party Integration with prominent services
- Split Testing function
To help you choose the best landing page tools, we have selected a few from a hundred software list.
Leadpages is a popular landing page builder software among small businesses and startups. Small companies prefer Leadpages because it is easy to afford for them. It offers multiple advanced features at effective pricing. Leadpage is one of the best options to go with if you only want to invest a small amount in this software.
Leadpages come with a lot of advanced features. In addition, it offers 120+ predesigned templates, which you can use anytime. With the help of these templates, you can design landing pages in a few steps. Leadpages also offers an A/B Testing feature, but it is only available for the higher pricing plans.
Key Features Of Leadpages:
- Leadpages offers the A/B Testing feature to test your site.
- You can integrate Leadpages with your WordPress website.
- It provides more than 120 mobile-friendly templates.
- Leadpages offers Coming Soon pages to inform users about website maintenance or the launch date.
- You can quickly integrate your social media profiles with your Leadpages’ landing pages.
- It provides plugins to create lead capture forms and design the page.
- You can connect multiple payment methods with your landing page.
- It has an easy-to-operate and interactive interface.
- You get over 120 templates. (not all are free)
- It provides mobile-friendly templates
- Leadpages premium plans are affordable.
- It offers Split Testing and 3rd party integrations. (See con)
- Leadpages supports the drag and drop functionality.
- Not all templates are free.
- The landing page editor is quite tricky to use.
- Split Testing and 3rd party integration support only come with higher plans.
- It is excellent but offers limited customization options.
Leadpages has always been known for its reasonable pricing. It has three premium pricing plans – Standard, Pro, and Advanced. The Standard plan comes at $25 per month. While the Pro and Advanced plans arrive at $48 and $199 per month, respectively. Of course, the Pro and Advanced plans offer some additional features compared to the Standard plan. They also offer 14 days free trial, which lets you use all premium features.
Need More? Read Our Leadpages review
Unbounce is the most recommended landing page software by marketers. It helps us build stunning landing pages with its easy-to-use interface. Unbounce features drag and drop editor, which makes the design part even easier. You can create excellent landing pages and convert your visitors into customers.
With its advanced features, you can build landing pages, popups, sidebars, and much more. It also provides the A/B Testing feature to analyze your landing page’s performance and improve them with time. Unbounce is a comprehensive landing page builder.
Going ahead, Unbounce offers some premium features like Dynamic Keyword Insertion. It lets you replace the keywords of your landing page smartly.
Key Features Of Unbounce:
- It features a drag and drop editor to make things simpler.
- Unbounce provides over 125+ templates to start creating landing pages instantly.
- It automatically protects your landing page from unauthorized users with the help of SSL.
- With Unbounce, you can build landing pages, sticky bars, popups, and more.
- It lets you analyze your landing pages with the Split Testing feature.
- It comes with a lot of advanced customization features.
- Unbounce has a drag and drop editor to create landing pages.
- It offers a Split Testing feature to evaluate your landing page’s performance.
- All of the readymade templates are AMP ready.
- Unbounce has a Dynamic Text Replacement feature for SEM campaigns.
- All plans feature some kind of limitations.
- There isn’t any automatic sync between your Google Ads account and landing pages.
- It doesn’t offer heatmap technology to find the most clicked spots.
Unbounce comes with two different pricing plans – Accelerate and Scale. The Accelerated plan costs $200 per month. On the other hand, the Scale plan costs $300 per month. In the Accelerate plan, you can capture around 2000 conversions only. After that, you have to update to the Scale plan. Whereas in the Scale plan, you can capture 3000 conversions only.
Want to read our detailed Unbounce review?.
Instapage is a perfect landing page builder for small, medium, and large enterprises. It offers 200+ readymade templates to start designing. You can choose any and customize them as per your needs. In addition, you don’t need any coding knowledge to create beautiful landing pages. All you need to know is their features, and you are done.
Instapage offers an intuitive drag and drop functionality to build landing pages instantly. It is one of the most suggested and best landing page builders for beginners or newbies. The best part is that Instapage doesn’t have any restrictions on its premium plans. You can capture as many leads as you want without paying a single extra penny.
Key Features Of Instapage:
- It has a flexible and user-friendly landing page editor.
- Instapage offers more than 200 mobile-friendly templates to start with.
- You don’t need to code to design landing pages with Instapage.
- Instapage offers around 5000+ web fonts to make your landing page attractive and engaging.
- One of its best features is its massive library of royalty-free images. You don’t need to pay royalty fees to them or any other websites.
- You can create custom landing pages forms with its drag and drop editor as per your requirements.
- It has an A/B Testing feature to test your landing page.
- Instapage is a good option for newcomers.
- Instapage features drag and drop functionality to make landing pages.
- A/B Testing feature isn’t available for cheaper plans.
- It doesn’t let you add and create custom popups to add on the landing page.
Instapage comes with two varied paid plans – Core and Enterprise. The Core plan comes at $98 monthly. And, the Enterprise plan is quote based. You can contact Instapage’s sales support telling them your requirements. They will get in touch with you with the pricing and details.
If you want to read more about Instapage. Check our detailed Instapage review.
GetResponse is an integrated platform that enables you to build landing pages with its advanced page builder. It is also famous for its email marketing and automation tools. One of the best features of GetResponse is that it comes at an affordable price.
Its pricing starts from $15 per month. Of course, this plan offers more minor features. This plan is perfect for newcomers. Again, GetResponse’s page builder tool has a drag and drop editor, which lets us design landing pages quickly. It automatically adds a sticky lead generation form to our landing pages to boost conversions.
Key Features Of GetResponse:
- It features a drag and drop interface to create landing pages with ease.
- GetResponse’spage builder tool comes with many email marketing features, which is an advantage.
- Again, it comes at reasonable pricing.
- They have an easy-to-use dashboard to check your landing pages performance in one click.
- This page builder has a Split Testing feature to evaluate your page.
- It has an easy-to-use analytical dashboard to check our landing pages performance.
- It features the drag and drops editor, which is typical.
- You will find the interface a bit laggy.
- You will need to upgrade to the bigger plan once you get 1000+ page views.
GetResponse is a freemium tool. It has a free version as well as a paid version. The free version has limited features, which is enough for a beginner. Besides, it has three premium plans – Basic, Plus, and Professional. The Basic plan starts at $15 per month. And, the Plus and Professional plans arrive at $49 and $99 monthly, respectively. Features of all plans get advanced as the prices increase.
You can check our unbiased GetResponse Review here!
ClickFunnels is one of the most famous tools to build sales funnels. With ClickFunnel, you can create various sales funnels, such as opt-in funnels, webinar funnels, membership websites, etc. In addition, you can create different landing pages like squeeze, splash, product launch landing pages, and more.
Key Features Of Click Funnels
- It offers nonstop customer support.
- ClickFunnels again features a drag and drop editor.
- With ClickFunnels, you can create shopping carts with one click upsell system.
- It gives you the ability to create and run automated campaigns.
- Users can manage everything with a single and easy-to-operate dashboard.
- It offers enough features for lead generation.
- You can automate marketing campaigns.
- It has an easy-to-use dashboard.
- It has terrible customer support, according to the users.
ClickFunnels has two pricing plans – Starter and Etison Suite. The Starter plan comes at $97 monthly. And the Etison Suite plan costs $297 per month. The features will improve as the prices increase.
Landingi is the best landing page builder for non-programmers. It is the most suitable page builder for small and medium businesses. It is used by industry giants like Sony, PayPal, and more. Landingi offers some exciting features, such as a drag and drop editor and more.
Key Features Of Landingi
- It supports drag and drop capability.
- Landingi has an integrated dashboard to check landing pages performances.
- It comes with A/B testing features.
- You can integrate it with services like HubSpot, MailChimp, and more.
- It has basic automation.
- Landingi offers drag and drop functionality.
- Analytics to check your landing pages performances.
- A/B testing is not available with low pricing plans.
Landingi has four premium plans – Core, Create, Automate, and Suite. The Core and Automate plans cost $29 and $45 per month. At last, the Automate and Suite plan cost $59 and $209 per month.
WishPond is one of the first-page builder software to create high-converting landing pages. It is also known as one of the famous and intuitive landing page builders. Yet, its features show that it is a website builder cum landing page builder. It offers an intuitive interface to create high-converting landing pages.
With WishPond, you can easily create social contests, popups and perform basic automation tasks. It is the most suitable page builder software for beginners and experienced users. The best feature of this page builder is that you don’t need any coding knowledge. So, design according to your needs with ease.
Key Features Of WishPond
- It offers an interactive and intuitive interface.
- You can create social contests, popups, and more.
- It lets you perform basic automation tasks.
- You can effortlessly integrate it with almost all popular platforms.
- It provides readymade mobile-responsive templates to customize them quickly.
- It has mobile-responsive templates.
- They provide live chat support.
- You get unlimited templates for landing pages and popups.
- It comes at less pricing as compared to others.
- You get basic automation features only.
- It is not a dedicated landing page tool.
- You get limited customization offers.
- They put restrictions on capturing more leads.
WishPond has three premium plans – Starting Out, Everything You Need, and Rapid Growth. All three plans cost $49, $99, and $199 per month. You can also opt for a 14 days free trial before making the decision.
HubSpot is one of the most renowned names in the software industry. It is known for its marketing solutions. They offer various solutions, including landing page builder tools. HubSpot has a plan called HubSpot Marketing Hub.
HubSpot Marketing Hub is a freemium software that includes many marketing tools you will need to run a marketing campaign. You get access to a landing page builder, an ad management tool, CRM, a lead generation form builder, and much more. One of the best parts is, HubSpot Marketing Hub is a freemium tool. Yet, there would be some restrictions.
Key Features Of HubSpot
- It has an A/B Testing tool.
- You can make perfect landing pages in a few minutes.
- You can add popups, live chat, conversation bot, and much more to generate more leads.
- The free version has a few landing page templates that are mobile responsive.
- It has an easy-to-use editor.
- HubSpot offers Split Testing features.
- They provide excellent customer support.
- You get limited features with low pricing plans.
- They have basic templates, not so advanced.
As said earlier, HubSpot is a freemium software. The free version has some basic landing page templates. You get only 13 templates to choose from. Besides, they have three premium plans – Ѕtаrtеr, Рrоfеssіоnаl, аnd Еntеrрrisе. The Starter plan comes at $50. While the other plans come at $800 and $2400 per month.
Elementor is one of the best page builder plugins for WordPress. You can consider If you are looking for a WordPress landing page builder plugin. It lets you design stunning pages and landing pages with ease. To use this plugin, you should have a WordPress website. Otherwise, you can’t use it. Elementor has a lot of free 3rd party addons that provide free templates, icons, images, and many more.
Again, Elementor is a freemium plugin. You can download the free plugin from the WordPress plugins library. And purchase the premium version from their official website. The best feature of Elementor is its drag and drop editor. You can quickly build any kind of landing page with its easy-to-use builder.
Key Features Of Elementor:
- It features a drag and drop editor to create beautiful pages.
- You get access to over 300+ designer-made templates.
- It enables you to build landing pages for mobile, tablet, and PC.
- It is the best and affordable page builder for WordPress users.
- You can build custom forms and popups for your landing pages.
- It is freely available for all.
- Elementor offers a free library of templates.
- It has an appealing interface.
- You get extensive customization options. (See con)
- It has many customization options, but the free plan has only a few.
- You will face some glitches with the editor.
Elementor is a freemium plugin. The free plan comes with 30 basic widgets. While the premium plan comes at $49/year with all advanced features and 300+ templates.
Sendinblue is a perfect landing page builder that lets you create high-converting landing pages in a few steps. It offers one of the best landing page editors, which is so smooth and easy to use at the same time. Not only that, Sendinblue offers much more than a landing page builder. Besides, it provides multiple pre-designed high converting templates.
Key Features Of Sendinblue
- It features a smooth and easy-to-use editor.
- You get access to multiple free landing page templates.
- It has a drag and drop editor.
- You get access to the A/B Testing tool.
- Easy to use drag and drop builder.
- Access to A/B Testing tool.
- Easily integrates with email marketing tools.
- Dashboard to check your landing pages performance.
- Arrives at reasonable pricing.
- You have to be a Sendinblue premium customer.
Sendinblue Premium plan comes at £39/mo. Along with that, it has an Enterprise plan which is quote-based. The landing page builder comes with both plans.
ShortStack is an exciting landing page software. It lets you create creative contest pages, coupon download pages, giveaways pages, and more with its excellent features. It offers multiple pre-designed landing pages templates. Yet, not all are up to the mark.
Key Features Of ShortStack
- It is a campaign-driven landing page creation tool.
- ShortStack offers some built-in landing page marketing tools.
- You can easily integrate your social media and email in quick steps.
- It has built-in landing page marketing tools.
- Easily integrates with popular platforms.
- It comes with social media and email integration.
- Templates aren’t impressive.
- It is expensive compared to other tools.
- It adds ShortStack branding at the bottom of the page.
ShortStack comes with three premium plans – Starter, Business, and Agency. The Starter plan comes at $29 per month and offers 2,000 entries. The Business and Agency plan costs $99 per month with 10,000 entries and $199 per month with 50,000 entries, respectively.
Ucraft is a user-friendly landing page builder which offers a plethora of impressive features, such as drag and drop editor, logo maker, and other designing tools. It is one of the best tools for eCommerce store owners and bloggers.
Key Features Of Ucraft
- It easily integrates with 3rd party tools like Google Analytics, Zendesk chat, Intercom, etc.
- It features the drag and drop editor.
- You can allow other team members to make changes and save them.
- Ucraft offers essential SEO tools to optimize your landing pages for more visibility.
- It features 24/7 live customer support.
- Ucraft gives access to multiple tools to make the work easier.
- It has a free version as well.
- Ucraft features a separate dashboard to check analytics.
- No Split Testing feature
- No integration with the free plan.
Ucraft has very competitive pricing. Ucraft’s premium plans start from $10 per month and end at $69 per month. You get access to varied advanced features.
What Is A Landing Page Software?
Landing page software helps us create goal-oriented and high-converting landing pages with powerful features. With the help of page builders, we can make any type of landing page with ease. One of the best features of landing page tools is, that you don’t require any coding knowledge.
We can create stunning landing pages without any need for programming. Besides, it enables us to design user-friendly landing pages that everyone wishes to. These landing page builders also offer premade templates to eliminate creating it from scratch.
This software helps us create custom landing pages to convert our PPC traffic into customers. There are multiple Landing Page Builder Tools, such as Elementor, Instapage, Unbounce, and a lot more.
Landing page builder has uncountable benefits. Here are some of the benefits of using landing page software.
Landing page builders let you create stunning and goal-oriented landing pages. You can create custom landing pages and choose what to add and what not. You can make beautiful landing pages with zero distractions and achieve great results. You can remove the navigation menu, sidebars, and footers and shift your users’ focus on your product or service. In addition, you can build landing pages without any technical knowledge.
Split Testing is one of the ways to analyze what’s working and not. It is crucial for a business to check its landing page conversion rates. If it is low, what’s the cause behind that? It is essential to check each parameter thoroughly periodically.
Looking at each parameter could be difficult for a business, especially when they don’t know much about them. Small businesses can’t keep an eye on all of the parameters all the time. Here comes the landing page.
Most landing pages come with A/B Testing features. This feature makes it easier to identify the issue with your landing pages. So, you can quickly make changes accordingly. Additionally, it doesn’t cost an extra penny to use the A/B Testing feature.
Landing Page Builder Tools offer a bunch of ready-made templates. You can customize those templates according to your design preferences. Again, you don’t need to know the technical language to use them. Yet, having programming knowledge is always a plus point in the context of landing page builder tools. You can easily create a visually appealing, creative, and intriguing landing page to attract your target audience.
The main goal of a landing page builder is to offer excellent and easy-to-use functionality to create appealing landing pages. Most landing page software comes with a user-friendly interface and features.
Landing page builder software like Elementor, Instapage supports drag and drop functionality to design fantastic pages. You can create landing pages without any need for programming. Besides, they offer premade templates, which again removes all the stress of designing.
Marketers build landing pages with different goals and aims. Achieving those goals requires using various 3rd party tools like SEO tools, lead generation form tools, email marketing tools, and more.
One of the primary benefits of a landing page builder is that it easily integrates with prominent 3rd party software. For instance, if you want to integrate the MailChimp lead generation form with your landing pages, you can quickly do it in a few seconds.
Which is the Easiest Landing Page Builder?
Leadpages is one of the easy-to-use landing page builders for beginners. It comes with drag and drop functionality to create landing pages.
Is Wix Good for Landing Pages?
Wix is meant to create websites in a few easy steps. Yet, still, people use it to make landing pages as well. But, Wix doesn’t offer key features to create landing pages. For instance, you can’t edit the landing page URL in the free version and more.
Does the Landing Page Need Hosting?
You don’t require hosting to create landing pages if you use page tools like Leadpages, Unbounce, etc. WordPress users will need the hosting.
Which Are the Best Landing Page Builders for Beginners?
Leadpages and Unbounce are some of the best landing page builders for beginners.
Do You Need a Website for A Landing Page?
No, you don’t need a website to create a landing page. Many companies enable you to host and build multiple landing pages on their hosting server.
How do I make my landing page secure?
You should make sure to protect your landing page or website with an SSL certificate. If you are using WordPress to host your landing page, you will already be using SSL. And, if you are using services like Leadpages, they are also offering SSL to all users.
Do landing page tools increase conversion?
Customers buy any product if they think it is valuable and can solve their problems. To convince the visitors, you have to show your unique selling proposition. You can do that by mentioning the benefits and features. If your product is really impressive and solves a problem, they would love to invest in your product. So, you must include your USP in your landing page copy.
How to make my landing page more attractive?
Your landing page should be visually appealing and attractive. It should contain visuals to stick around users for a long time. You can include images, videos, and GIFs to make it appealing. Make sure you are adding images comprising real people to increase conversions.
How do I create a mobile landing page?
All of the above-mentioned landing page tools are mobile-friendly by default. They aren’t facing any issues with your landing page content, images, or any elements.
Competition has also become tough because of the features. Also, it has become challenging for us to choose the best landing page builder tool for you all.
We would choose Leadpages as the best landing page builder. It is a perfect tool with a lot of great features at effective pricing. You get more than 120 templates. Also, you can use the A/B Testing tool to analyze your landing page.